Skype group? ._.

I got this very odd feeling..
I'll will just.

Forever-Alone-Cry-GIF.gif

Skype group? ._.

I'll will just.

Ah don't worry you aren't missing anything great. This one only consists of the GM's and the most interesting thing that happens is me and Shoske arguing about Dorito's...that in itself isn't even interesting...other than that it's mostly chatting about the RP or some random thing in the news...or something random

I'm sure eventually...possibly one will be made that everyone in this RP can join but we will see what happens in the future.

Ah, okay. ^^
Btw, would you mind to update the roster and add Ayami to Squad 10? I would really, really love that. :3

Ah, okay. ^^
Btw, would you mind to update the roster and add Ayami to Squad 10? I would really, really love that. :3
AbigailTenshi is in charge of the roster and such so shall get the message to her like...instantly as I am talking to her right now xD

Skype group? ._.

I'll will just.

Don't worry hun. I'm not in the skype group either (But because Skype don't work). Which, lead to a faffwith the site change-over.

Reactions: K3l
She rapped lightly on the wall.
With Hioshimi on the beat!
beatbox.gif

(It's funny because it's too early. I'll regret posting this later :p)

beatbox.gif

Epic rap battles of the seireitei.

I love your post @mahigan but I'm about to go on a plane! I'll reply in a few hours.

Reactions: K3l
beatbox.gif

I love your post @mahigan but I'm about to go on a plane! I'll reply in a few hours.

You best be afraid of my marshmallow flows, 'cause Big Puft just turned all you bitches to toast!

Status
Not open for further replies.