Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcastic (humor) = Scary, got it.

*huggles Abi* Hey Angel! I'm here to grope away all your bad vibes~

Sarcastic (humor) = Scary, got it.
Incorrect
Sarcastic (Humor) = Clearly rude unless stated it's a joke. There you go :glassesslip:
Now let's leave it as that, I was only giving my opinion since I want new people to feel welcome here :jump: Not trying to start anything.

*huggles Abi* Hey Angel! I'm here to grope away all your bad vibes~
*Hugs back* Naa I'm good xD I was thinking for other people who may look through this thread ^-^ I'm not at all bothered by anything that's said here honestly xD

Incorrect
Sarcastic (Humor) = Clearly rude unless stated it's a joke. There you go :glassesslip:
Now let's leave it as that, I was only giving my opinion since I want new people to feel welcome here :jump: Not trying to start anything.
A joke isn't a joke if you have to tell people it's a joke every time you state a joke.

*Hugs back* Naa I'm good xD I was thinking for other people who may look through this thread ^-^ I'm not at all bothered by anything that's said here honestly xD
wooooow, molestation ok but not sarcasm? What has this world come to?

By the way, joke :p

Favoritism I see.

Dogs bark, cats meow, Lilly gropes. It's just the way of life.

A joke isn't a joke if you have to tell people it's a joke every time you state a joke.

wooooow, molestation ok but not sarcasm? What has this world come to?

By the way, joke :p
If it was said in a jokey way, it wouldn't need to be stated that it is a joke. Since sarcasm is a form of mockery, it's not really nice to use for jokes unless others can tell it's a joke :jump: Which they wouldn't be able to with pure sarcasm. Now no moooore, if you're really upset about what I said, you can tell me via PM or Skype because I don't want to cause anything in here, I was just giving my opinion.

Now that's better xD No way of mistaking that not matter how sarcastic that was :propeller:

If it was said in a jokey way, it wouldn't need to be stated that it is a joke. Since sarcasm is a form of mockery, it's not really nice to use for jokes unless others can tell it's a joke :jump: Which they wouldn't be able to with pure sarcasm. Now no moooore, if you're really upset about what I said, you can tell me via PM or Skype because I don't want to cause anything in here, I was just giving my opinion.

Now that's better xD No way of mistaking that not matter how sarcastic that was :propeller:
Sarcasm is my main manner of speaking, so you're pretty much saying don't talk. I can do that :hammock:

Sarcasm is my main manner of speaking, so you're pretty much saying don't talk. I can do that :hammock:
You clearly mistook what I said, might want to give it a proper read, but you do that if you wish :jump:

Guys, please. I think we are done with this, yes?

I think pie is the superior food in the universe.

*Whistles, walks in, turns, walks back out* Gunna go slap me a Shoske cause why the hell nawt...

Reactions: AbigailTenshi
Aeron, you want me to post, or are you waiting for Hikari?

Status
Not open for further replies.