Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are-Peas. So, how do I go about re-registering the custom technique from the old site? Do you have a Creative Thread here?

Operation: Raising the dead?
Description: Reports of someone raising the dead, highly unlikely but to stop the multiple complaints just go check it out.
Requirements: None.
Reward: ???
Threat: Hikari believes it isn't a threat.
Risk: Hikari believes there are none.

May I get this one alone? I smell a challenge and fun. Together!

Jared-licks-knife.gif
Sure, Sammy.

It'd be funny if there actually was no threat, and it was just a couple of kids messing around.
I think Hikari can tell when something is a prank, he's not stupid. Though he thinks the people are just spooked out by nothing, which is may be...may not be....maybe it's maybelline.

Sure, Sammy.

I think Hikari can tell when something is a prank, he's not stupid. Though he thinks the people are just spooked out by nothing, which is may be...may not be....maybe it's maybelline.
If there are zombies, just take the Luffy approach to solving it.
tumblr_m690z9rmAy1qhnl93.gif

Sure, Sammy.

Yay! Kniving time!

Time to spill guts, blood and internals for the glory of the knives.

Huh. Never thought it was that bad. Was a few minor problems, but didn't think it was illegible at all.

yo yo wat it is

Can I grab da cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.