Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not being racist xD

Implying+jersey+shore+lacks+brains+that+s+the+joke+_505f8fea3dd6787dd538498aad02c15c.png

Some

thing about shoske being spanish and doritoes
Yes, I know! Abi didn't get the racist jo-Ok, jokes aren't jokes if you have to explain them -Jumps away-

I've got five missions up so far. I'll write them better and add more later, but for now if peeps are interested in any of those...Also if you can figure out what Poppilol means then you get...something :p

@Nicias Askani In regards to Rio training Genesis, I'm going to be going on holiday next week Monday(22nd) and won't be back until January 2nd, therefore I won't be posting during that time, however I'll post once I return and do as Rio said she'd do in my recent post ^_^ I hope this doesn't hinder your character too much f(^_^') If it does then my apologies

Operation: Raising the dead?
Description: Reports of someone raising the dead, highly unlikely but to stop the multiple complaints just go check it out.
Requirements: None.
Reward: ???
Threat: Hikari believes it isn't a threat.
Risk: Hikari believes there are none.

May I get this one alone? I smell a challenge and fun. Together!

Jared-licks-knife.gif

Last edited:
Operation: Raising the dead?
Description: Reports of someone raising the dead, highly unlikely but to stop the multiple complaints just go check it out.
Requirements: None.
Reward: ???
Threat: Hikari believes it isn't a threat.
Risk: Hikari believes there are none.

May I get this one alone? I smell a challenge and fun. Together!

Jared-licks-knife.gif.html
It'd be funny if there actually was no threat, and it was just a couple of kids messing around.

It'd be funny if there actually was no threat, and it was just a couple of kids messing around.
Funny would be if there would be a weird dude not doing anything.

I forgot that the internet doesn't add the sarcasm unless you use hash tags. I'm sorry. :C
If you use hashtags, the internet adds you to a international hitlist to be killed by Hit-Monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.