Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...what?
One has a monster dog, hikari leaves people with spider babies, Keina...... makes hyperion go fucking berserk and Hyperion goes berserk XD

Hikari is also the polar opposite of all that, and hello Lily.
Well that is where you're wrong considering when he was Lieutenant (No Tabo) he took his whole Squad out on missions on multiple occasions while planning the attacks (fulfilling Vanguard One & Three duties), trained his Squad (Vanguard Four), and kept track of atleast the memorable Shinigami (Somewhat three, but he is only one man, can't do everything). Plus three months of being a Captain...Yeeeaaaah.

One has a monster dog, hikari leaves people with spider babies, Keina...... makes hyperion go fucking berserk and Hyperion goes berserk XD
Thaaaaat was during Tabo's time being Captain, plus....Never said all members were competent with each other, not to mention that doesn't disprove what Squad Ten does :p

Excuse you! Alucard is not a monster dog. He is a very loving, protective badass mother f*cker that enjoys cuddling, walks, and the bones of his enemies to gnaw on.

Reactions: K3l
That makes it worse XD

Added a tab for Alucard, btw.
Cute!_%E2%99%A5.gif

Yay missions!
da-bruna-gif-girl-happy-pretty-little-liars-Favim.com-240097.gif

But first will finish my training post for today.

And there goes my apatite. Fantastic. ._.
Bye.

stab.gif

(alsoyaytrainingpost)

And it is back!
Glory to the knife! Hail the knife!

stickfigurestabbingdeadstickfigure.gif~c200

And there goes my apatite. Fantastic. ._.
Bye.

And it is back!
Glory to the knife! Hail the knife!

stickfigurestabbingdeadstickfigure.gif~c200
New people with stabbing impliments! This day gets perfecter every second!
(Also, the guy he is stabbing seems to have some really serious High-Speed Regeneration, so he'll be at that for a while)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.