Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is it possible for people to remember their previous life as shinigami?
You mean when they die then get reborn? If so, then not at all.

tumblr_inline_nfoe39rztg1s14918.gif

You mean when they die then get reborn? If so, then not at all.
Oooh interesting! That means Hioshimi will have weird, symbolic nightmares of her death, complete with things like goats with many eyes, and shadowy figures.

Speaking of which, I wonder when/if night time falls in the RP...or I could perhaps make a collab in the future with Kurisa and Mahigan of a night in squad 12 barracks? Depends!

Goats? You're gonna dream about Viole? -Snickers-

That be something you bring up to them homie.

Oooh interesting! That means Hioshimi will have weird, symbolic nightmares of her death, complete with things like goats with many eyes, and shadowy figures.

Speaking of which, I wonder when/if night time falls in the RP...or I could perhaps make a collab in the future with Kurisa and Mahigan of a night in squad 12 barracks? Depends!
Sounds good to me o3o could be some good fun xD

also down for a collab :>
I've never done one before though so you're going to have to guide me through it haha

So who wants to be Neil's sidekick. Mans a great ally, and he can reach the cookie jar. The only requirement is, to praise justice twenty four seven and be justices servant for the rest of you life.

Shit, cookies!? I'm in!

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean..... Justice......

Kenta shall be thy sidekick, he is alllll about justice.

Kenta isn't a sidekick, he'll kick you in the side ಠ_ಠ

And what a great sidekick he would be, already doing side puns.

Kenta's gonna kill Neil now, especially since Kenta renders Neil's Zanpakuto useless. Use that wind against fire bitch, I dare ya ಠ_ಠ

..... Technically wouldn't Neils zanpakuto win XD Considering Neil could suck away all the oxygen away from the fire causing it to die out XD

Bitch, when was that even an ability of his? <.<

Its not, Im just saying XD -makes it an ability-

Pfft, asswipe. Even still he has his black flames and heat based abilities >.> so get shreked the fuck out <.<

NEIL WILL SUFFOCATE YOU MAN WITH A JUSTICE WIND HUG!

Kenta has high fucking stamina so good luck! SUCKED SO MANY DICKS-I mean, boy trains HARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.