Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was an entertaining post to read xD Well this is going to make for an interesting situation ^.^ Well I am sure that can be picked up on x3
I'm glad you liked it! I'm liking Hio's clumsiness, it contrasts with her intelligence. And I can't wait for when everything hits the fan, either - I'm hoping to get some serious character development done. From student to badass, with all her friends/colleagues/superiors!

I'm glad you liked it! I'm liking Hio's clumsiness, it contrasts with her intelligence. And I can't wait for when everything hits the fan, either - I'm hoping to get some serious character development done. From student to badass, with all her friends/colleagues/superiors!
Ah if she is in Kagiko's Squad I'm sure there is plenty of room for her to become a badass xD

Reactions: Ythania
T-that happened? Right, I'm going to post a massive OP before I head off on holiday, then it's like...2 paragraphs from there. Forgive me if I ramble. My prose is sometimes juuust a little bit purple when I start off.

Also, I'm a she! \o\
Mhm, quite a bit....but let's not get into it. New site, new community, new start :D

It's alright to ramble, kid.

I'm a they! \o\

If you're looking for the inspiration for Hio's personality, it's -totally- Luna Lovegood.
I love Luna...I think me and you are probably the only ones whom know who Luna is.

I love Luna...I think me and you are probably the only ones whom know who Luna is.
Officially Members of the "Luna Lovegood Club (no haters allowed)"TM.

By the way, once Hioshimi's all up and recruited and all that, I actively encourage people to seek her out/bump into her/fall on top of her depending on the situation. Everyone's gotta have a bit of weirdo in their RP. Hioshimi shall be that weirdo.

EDIT: I should really read everything before I get all excited and reply. Is there a posting limit? Do I have to wait a certain number of posts before replying?

Hell yeah, I'm with it!

Just fall from the sky and crush her...poor gal.

Posting limit? No, post as much as you want.
Posting orders? When more than two people are playing together that group usually comes up with a posting order for the members, keep things from getting messy ya'know?

Last edited:
I found the gif that matches my most recent post.

4262_0798_480.gif

4262_0798_480.gif
And that made me laugh my ass off xD

Well since you will be busy I shall have Kagiko come find her sometime when you can be a bit more active as you said you were going away or not going to be on much due to christmas and such correct? if that's the case I'll have him go with Kame to the Squad 12 barracks and get her settled in then when you get back or are able to be pretty active I'll have Kagiko come find her to give the answer...although I could give the answer now but the depends entirely on how much you could post over the next few days (at most) ^.^;

4262_0798_480.gif
Girl needs to resort to crawling again just so she can re-take those walking lessons.

And that made me laugh my ass off xD

Well since you will be busy I shall have Kagiko come find her sometime when you can be a bit more active as you said you were going away or not going to be on much due to christmas and such correct? if that's the case I'll have him go with Kame to the Squad 12 barracks and get her settled in then when you get back or are able to be pretty active I'll have Kagiko come find her to give the answer...although I could give the answer now but the depends entirely on how much you could post over the next few days (at most) ^.^;
The hotel I'm going to has wifi, so I'll still be able to post daily. It's not the activity that's an issue, just the posting length - they'll become briefer, but still regular! So feel free to stop Hio now.

The hotel I'm going to has wifi, so I'll still be able to post daily. It's not the activity that's an issue, just the posting length - they'll become briefer, but still regular! So feel free to stop Hio now.
Aha I see. Well then that clears things up ^.^ I understand if there is a decline in length but at the end of the day aslong as the message is there that's what matters xD

Loved your post, Kurisa - goes to show how a very intimidating captain really thinks "HECK YEAH GOT NEW MEMBERS" underneath a cool, hard shell of scariness.

I've adopted the post order of Kurisa - Mahigan - Me, so I shan't reply until Kame has a say, but SPOILER ALERT: Hio's going to say yes.

Reactions: Kurisa
Just putting this out there -Cough- length =/= quality. What matters is what's in the post, not the length of said post. If you don't properly convey the message you want in a post (Whether that be actions, emotions, or whatever) because you're trying to make it longer (Ultimately screwing up the pacing as well) then you're essentially doing it wrong.

So far you and @mahigan are doing an amazing job at delivering lengthy posts that are of good quality. Just keep in mind that not all the time do you need length to convey a message, what you can convey in three paragraphs can also be conveyed in one :D so don't worry about length dropping as long as you have quality :p

Loved your post, Kurisa - goes to show how a very intimidating captain really thinks "HECK YEAH GOT NEW MEMBERS" underneath a cool, hard shell of scariness.

I've adopted the post order of Kurisa - Mahigan - Me, so I shan't reply until Kame has a say, but SPOILER ALERT: Hio's going to say yes.
Thank you ^.^ And Kagiko isn't all that scary, he likes to try be as nice as he can...guess that's what makes him scary o.o but you bet he's like that! Loves to get himself some members, especially relatively normal ones xD As Squad 12 is usually filled with...pretty much mutants

Yup that's how I see it so we all on the same page now and well Kagiko will be very glad to hear that ^.^

Asdfghjkl- I can't reply to more than 1 person on my tablet.

@mahigan I'm so sorry I couldn't quote you! DX

oh
my
fucking
god
it is so hard to concentrate
when you have people screaming their heads off outside

I feel you homie. I try blocking it out with music that'll help me concentrate and/or relax, and for the most part it works.

oh
my
fucking
god
it is so hard to concentrate
when you have people screaming their heads off outside
A haiku. By Mahigan.

I...I can't tell if kame loves or hates hio. XD hates her for being so nice!

Also, is it possible for people to remember their previous life as shinigami?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.