Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to RP with Anri, she's open oxo
Pfffft bitch. Ima deduce her first since shes new XD

Edit: Example being her first skill...... Is she only able to create small things? Cause I'm thinking this bitch can create a fucking hydra XD and that would need a limit and cooldown XD

Last edited:
You suck butt at deducing, put more Deuce into it.

Morning, everyone! (Or, at least, morning for me. It's like 8am x^x)

Going to keep working on Hioshimi's CS now...starting with an image and a surname. That is, if I don't get distracted reading all the IC posts.

EDIT: Why must all of the bleach OCs have massive boobs? Their Centre of Gravity must be way off...

Potential image #1

Potential image #2

Potential image #3

Pick the one that you think might fit an insomniac the best. (Here is a link to my CS for you guys to read the personality.)

I quite like #1 because she's got bells in her hair, that'll keep Hio awake. xD I also wanted to run through these pictures so that you guys can check and make sure I'm not using an image that's already being used!

Last edited:
Good morning ^^ well night for me since it's 12 am xD

and I've noticed that as well when I try making a female cs ~.~ kinda stopped looking through those CS's since majority of them seem to have giant boobs o.O which gets a little weird after a while. But from what I've seen, it doesn't seem like any of those images are being used ^^ well not that I know of but the way you put it, the bells one seems perfect xD Would be a never ending process of her dosing off then the bells waking her up xD

Reactions: Ythania
Good morning ^^ well night for me since it's 12 am xD

and I've noticed that as well when I try making a female cs ~.~ kinda stopped looking through those CS's since majority of them seem to have giant boobs o.O which gets a little weird after a while. But from what I've seen, it doesn't seem like any of those images are being used ^^ well not that I know of but the way you put it, the bells one seems perfect xD Would be a never ending process of her dosing off then the bells waking her up xD
zzzz*ring ring*zzHWAHNO I WASN'T ASLEEP

My character sheet has been completed!

A note about the skills - I took them directly from my old CS, in which Hioshimi was a lieutenant. At the moment, she can't use any of them at all, and I'll have her training to unlock them, but since her spiritual pressure works in weird and wonderful ways, it's more likely she might unlock a skill during battle - either in a spar or an actual, proper proper fight.

At the moment she can't do jack.

I also need a bit of help trying to figure out the bottom part, with the power levels and such. :< But I need to go for a few hours...I will have to go into specifics later, but I think the only thing I want that isn't Bakudo or Hado is the Shunpo technique which I can't have yet.

Purely because...Hioshimi shunpo-ing, but due to her tiredness she keeps missing, and slamming into things.

Also, uh, if anyone's got a spot in their squad, I mean, I wouldn't mind it if maybe you might want to meet Hio and let her in... ^^"

Reactions: AbigailTenshi
zzzz*ring ring*zzHWAHNO I WASN'T ASLEEP

My character sheet has been completed!

A note about the skills - I took them directly from my old CS, in which Hioshimi was a lieutenant. At the moment, she can't use any of them at all, and I'll have her training to unlock them, but since her spiritual pressure works in weird and wonderful ways, it's more likely she might unlock a skill during battle - either in a spar or an actual, proper proper fight.

At the moment she can't do jack.

I also need a bit of help trying to figure out the bottom part, with the power levels and such. :< But I need to go for a few hours...I will have to go into specifics later, but I think the only thing I want that isn't Bakudo or Hado is the Shunpo technique which I can't have yet.

Purely because...Hioshimi shunpo-ing, but due to her tiredness she keeps missing, and slamming into things.

Also, uh, if anyone's got a spot in their squad, I mean, I wouldn't mind it if maybe you might want to meet Hio and let her in... ^^"
Well I shall go over it and check things out and I will help you with the bottom part ^.^

Well I got a few Squads...I mean I do have Kagiko my Squad 12 Captain who is pretty interesting...they may get along also since he loves sleeping and being lazy and also wears bells...although they have a special feature x3

The other Squads are 1, 2, 6 and 11...most for story purposes but still xD

• Love
Well I shall go over it and check things out and I will help you with the bottom part ^.^

Well I got a few Squads...I mean I do have Kagiko my Squad 12 Captain who is pretty interesting...they may get along also since he loves sleeping and being lazy and also wears bells...although they have a special feature x3

The other Squads are 1, 2, 6 and 11...most for story purposes but still xD
Kagiko and Hioshimi look to be the perfect match. Actually, in Hioshimi's past life on RPerguild she was meant to have a really lazy captain to look after.

On top of that, they wear bells, and the inner worlds of their zanpakutos are almost identical! That's going to be a really weird coincidence. Maybe it holds some more significance? I'm hoping, -hoping- to get lieutenant spot at some point in the future...so I'll ask now - is anyone en route for that position in squad 12?

Ah, and some additional news - I'll be on holiday from tomorrow for a week or so. I'll try to post on my tablet, but they won't be incredibly long and a bit slow for a while. Christmas and all.

Reactions: Kurisa
Kagiko and Hioshimi look to be the perfect match. Actually, in Hioshimi's past life on RPerguild she was meant to have a really lazy captain to look after.

On top of that, they wear bells, and the inner worlds of their zanpakutos are almost identical! That's going to be a really weird coincidence. Maybe it holds some more significance? I'm hoping, -hoping- to get lieutenant spot at some point in the future...so I'll ask now - is anyone en route for that position in squad 12?

Ah, and some additional news - I'll be on holiday from tomorrow for a week or so. I'll try to post on my tablet, but they won't be incredibly long and a bit slow for a while. Christmas and all.
Well then that sounds great! I know Kagiko will enjoy having someone similar to himself in his Squad xD

Well as far as I know no one is going for that position but only time will tell ^.^ regardless of how things go I know Kagiko would get along with Hioshimi xD

That's completely find and understandable, I expect things to slow down a bit as it gets closer to Christmas, it will be the same for me to ^.^;

Right, whilst I'm shoving these changes down, is Hioshimi accepted? ;3

i-cant-stop-stamping.gif

Changes have been made.

i-cant-stop-stamping.gif

Changes have been made.
xD

*thumbs up* good good. Just don't forget to add those Zanjutsu, Kido, Hakuda and Hoho skills I sent you. Those are the ones you get to start off with unless you don't want to have any skills which is fine ^.^

Fixed and fixed. I'll work on an OP as soon as I can!

Wo

man, we houldnt say anything. You a gm. READ THE IC XDD
<.< Well then if I miss it by accident then you'll just have to expect no response unless you let me know >.>

A girl who doesn't talk at all meeting a girl who talks too descriptively, amazing.

R-remember that post I was meant to put up?

IRL got in the way, I'm sorry. I'll have it done tomorrow.

Don't worry about it man girl person thing. We really aren't that strict on the whole not posting thing here, just as long as you don't completely abandon the RP (withoutawordthengoontomakeyourownbleachrpwhilestealingstufffromthisone) or hold someone up longer than they're willing to wait you're good.

But IRL stuff comes before RP stuff, so it's a good reason why you haven't posted. Better than me, someone who stopped becoming active then eventually left an RP because they started playing Kingdom Hearts too much :hammock:

Don't worry about it man girl person thing. We really aren't that strict on the whole not posting thing here, just as long as you don't completely abandon the RP (withoutawordthengoontomakeyourownbleachrpwhilestealingstufffromthisone) or hold someone up longer than they're willing to wait you're good.

But IRL stuff comes before RP stuff, so it's a good reason why you haven't posted. Better than me, someone who stopped becoming active then eventually left an RP because they started playing Kingdom Hearts too much :hammock:
T-that happened? Right, I'm going to post a massive OP before I head off on holiday, then it's like...2 paragraphs from there. Forgive me if I ramble. My prose is sometimes juuust a little bit purple when I start off.

Also, I'm a she! \o\

EDIT: WRITE IN THE AWKWARDNESS OF HIOSHIMI. If you're looking for the inspiration for Hio's personality, it's -totally- Luna Lovegood. Still, I didn't think Hio was organised enough yet to be able to actually post the letter out to Kagiko, so I had her drop it instead.

Stupid student-shinigami, stop asking questions and show respect to your superiors!

EDIT EDIT: I forgot something else, too. Since she's pretty tired, she's not got as much control on her Reiatsu as she usually has...despite the fact she's not got much of it to start off with, if anyone's acute on picking that up, you probably will.

Last edited:
T-that happened? Right, I'm going to post a massive OP before I head off on holiday, then it's like...2 paragraphs from there. Forgive me if I ramble. My prose is sometimes juuust a little bit purple when I start off.

Also, I'm a she! \o\

EDIT: WRITE IN THE AWKWARDNESS OF HIOSHIMI. If you're looking for the inspiration for Hio's personality, it's -totally- Luna Lovegood. Still, I didn't think Hio was organised enough yet to be able to actually post the letter out to Kagiko, so I had her drop it instead.

Stupid student-shinigami, stop asking questions and show respect to your superiors!

EDIT EDIT: I forgot something else, too. Since she's pretty tired, she's not got as much control on her Reiatsu as she usually has...despite the fact she's not got much of it to start off with, if anyone's acute on picking that up, you probably will.
Well that was an entertaining post to read xD Well this is going to make for an interesting situation ^.^ Well I am sure that can be picked up on x3

Status
Not open for further replies.