• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH! Fuck, didn't get any alerts for this so i just posted on the very first page, yea sorry dude! Go ahead! I do have a plan for it, so i'll be taking over once they arrive, but good job on moving the plot along ^^.

For those who do not know what an "archon toilet" is, it is a StarCraft term for a surprise warp followed by a big, fat AOE attack on an important target or area. Not that most of the other shinigami would likely understand that gibberish.

thanks ^^. glad that I didn't step on your toes with that post Pasta. I just wanted to get things rolling in the most neutral way possible.

Also, if there is no real technical term, you could call it, mina terrestre, which means land mine. But aside from that, an archon toilet sounds bloody painful.

Arrancar mines were those things that Mayuri gave Ishida for the Las Noches arc. They're special explosives designed to damage arrancars more heavily than anything else. The actual specs we have no idea. However, quincys likely would have kept that technology as well as the Soul Society. Having them now only makes sense.

Archon toilet is painful late game. However, the hollows are fully capable of that.

Ahhh, i thought of Arrancars using Pickaxes >_>

Sorry about the wait. I've got finals and crap next week so RP time is limited right now.
First off, good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine!

Second, well done on managing to make a post out of that previous shambles, I was working on my phone and it seemed to have cut a chunk of my text clean out. Ah well.

2exwnbl.jpg

Name: Seiko Yakuju

Race: Shinigami

Division: 10

Nickname: Sei-chan, Se-chan

Strengths: Seiko is greatly adept in moving at extremely fast speeds and adapting to her surroundings. Her specialization however is fighting dirty and will trick or cheat (Halloween pun) her opponents into making mistakes that she can take advantage on. She also has great tactical prowess in moving units.

Weaknesses: She considers herself the weakest Captain due to her lack of mastery in using Kido. She has no actual specialty other than dirty fighting and has difficulty in approaching ranged opponents.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Seiko is melancholic and almost seems to be always saddened or burdened by something. She doesn't know how to deal with emotion and can often interpret things the wrong way. She does smile from time to time.

History:
Seiko used to be the type to shy away from major conflict. She often made sure to stay away from the spotlight and let others have all the glory. This was how it was for several centuries before the tragedy. She had made friends eons ago and she had fallen in love with one of them.

When Soul Society fell she immediately searched for them, all of them dead except for the on she loved. It didn't take long for her to figure out that he was dying and asked him to let her stay by his side until his end. He nodded and they both waited as the tragic day ended and she vowed to seek out those that caused this and avenge him.

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 46 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 51. Captains start with 56.

Strength: 7

Speed: 10

Reflexes: 10

Finesse: 5 (How Graceful are you when fighting?)

Stamina:8

Reiryoku:10,000

Kido: 4 (Skills with Hado and Bakudo)

Zanjutsu: 12 (Skill with your Zanpakuto, includes skill with Bankai and Shikai)

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Kyofu Ransa

Appearance:

Shikai Chant: Pierce their blackened hearts...Kyofu Ransa

Shikai Appearance:
SpearofDragon'sVengeance.png

Shikai Abilities: This massive spear ignores defenses like shields, barriers, and armor. It also allows Seiko to move faster then her usual speed and increases her strength to the point that simply missing with this weapon leaves a crater. Downside is that it's so massive that maneuvering it properly is almost a pain.

Bankai Phrase: Be driven through their lies! Arekuruu Kyofu Ransa!

Bankai Appearance:
lances__demon_lance_concept_by_Werewolfman2.jpg

Bankai Abilities: Arekuruu Kyofu Ransa is a force to be reckoned with. Smaller than its Shikai form, when active it, along with Seiko can phase through objects and attacks, while Arekuruu Kyofu Ransa has no limit in phasing through, Seiko can only do so every 5 seconds for 10 seconds. Her attacks phase through and disable damaged areas by flooding it with pain that slowly spreads.

Incarnation Appearance: (What does your Zanpakuto look like?)
Unidentified9-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, nice character ^^, accepted, feel free to post :3.

Might want to elaborate on what prevents permaphasing and exactly what phasing goes through and doesn't go through so there's not squabbles later. There's also plenty more inept at kido as she'll find out but that's none of my business.

Ouka is pleased at these turn of events. Although, if Ai had arrived earlier, the captain would have sent the lieutenant to Hueco Mundo in her stead.

Still :) at least, Ouka had left instructions back at the 4th Squad barracks.

Its only a few pages. A few minutes of skimming through should be sufficient.

Ah :3 I'm excited to start - I'll do a quick catch up on the reading and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back