Bleach: A New Beginning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Nah. I know myself enough to know I won't.

Oh please. I know more about you than you do.

Don't spill out my deepest secret in front of them! D:

2734706-5171544359-untit.png

And I actually practice that line everyday.

We all do at some point in our lives.

It's only because Takei is cool.

He really is and he became famous with that one line..just like the Doctor.

Which Doctor? There are too much of them DX

Doctor McCoy sorry about that.

Pasta, is it cool if I have Shao locate a small detachment of arrancar? I was waiting for Gavin to post and now that he has, I was wondering if it was ok to get the ball rolling. Of course, as GM, feel free to send more mobs or whatever, but I wanted to ask permission before I posted. If not, its all g.

Sorry about the wait. I've got finals and crap next week so RP time is limited right now.

I vote plot :D

Agreed, don't even worry about it Gavin. I didn't mean to put you on the spot, just glad to have everyone back.

We should always vote plot anyway.

I posted, sorry for jumping ahead without express permission, but I'll delete the post entirely if it goes against what you had planned, Pasta. I was just bored and ended up typing up a response. Let me know if its unsatisfactory.

I don't think we'll have to worry about such things. Shao is the one leading the operation so if Pasta wants to do something about it, he could probably do something ic rather than resort to GM powers every two seconds. In any case, I'll just move things along on my end, I suppose.

alright, that sounds good to me. thanks for assuaging the doubts I had man. anyway, I'm looking forward to Joule and Seiji's interactions. Feel free to bother him if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.