Bleach: A New Beginning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far only Rin went through, everybody else us just in front of the private senkaimon watching silently i guess.
I guess that's true, I thought Squad 11's Lieutenant went through, but looks like Krivats is the only one who passed through with rin but still, they... should be informed i think o.o

The others that go through can inform them.

The others that go through can inform them.
Ooooh, i wasn't paying close enough attention lol sorry.. i thought sun took basically everyone else who was supposed to go through ^_^;;

sorry for taking so long, had work today. also, I hope that post works. Kinda runnin low on creative fumes right now. Anyway, if necessary I will edit! Just let me know. I dont want to hold up the gang any longer than I already have ^^;

I don't see any problems.

ok cool. btw, i definitely had a good chuckle when I read about Wang dragging Shinobu by the collar. thanks for that xD

Oh, I haven't been referring to him as Captain Truancy for no reason. Lol. He's a good guy, just terribly lazy and wants to be hands off with the matters of the world.

Side note, want a VC? I'm bored and feel like tossing someone something interesting.

Sure, if you'd like. I was also going to ask if you still needed a vc for Tae Wang as well. I was thinking of making a Fullbringer...we don't have any yet do we?

Sure. He could use one though he'll naturally gravitate to whoever is most suitable for any given job. So many tasks will still go to Shao. He is more focused on the result than the position. And we don't have any fullbrings yet.

I'm going to take a chance and see what happens with it. Depending on how he turns out, I might make him a vc for another division depending on his personality. I have his power envisioned, not really his behavior. It'll be a book based fullbring.

Sounds like it'd tick with Wang. Could go almost anywhere, though.

I certainly hope it turns out alright. But anyhow, I'm gonna finish up tomorrow. I need some shut eye. G'night.

anime-girls-artwork-16_large_5026575_zpse1kanboe.jpg

Name: Joule Vauquelin

Race: Shinigami

Division: Omnitsukido

Nickname: Goldeneye

Strengths: Very unusual kido capability and experience for a VC and being very acclimated to her shikai.

Weaknesses: Joule is a stereotypical noble elitist which leads her to undervalue others a lot of the time and her polarized specialties have resulted in a number of shortcomings, mostly involving the rough and tumble hands on matters. She is also dependent upon being able to maintain an electrical current. If it is disrupted, a good bit of clumsiness will likely ensue.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Joule is about as different from her captain as one gets. Aside the matter of prominent birth, they couldn't be more different. Where he is meek and humble, she is outspoken and somewhat haughty. Where he is a hard worker in all things, she tends to mostly get involved where she feels she is needed or when she is ordered to do something directly. Where he likes to deal with things face to face, she would more often reply "Just text me". Being from a noble family, she views herself as a class above others and finds certain distinct differences between herself and them. In her case, her family centers around the idea that knowledge is power. That's why she focuses on her ability to acquire and analyze information and it is also why her family compiled a number of things for their safekeeping. It is why her kido is more than a leg up on most of Soul Society. They deemed it important to keep, hold, and protect as one of the many things that sets them apart from others.

History: Joule is from a medium class noble family. She could be easily considered a prodigy of sorts, very young for her position and accomplished at the things she does. When the new captain commander put most of the nobles down and assumed power, a number of said noble families went out to restore their prominence by his terms rather than bite their tongues as a thing of the past. Joule was from one of them and her family has not been disappointed. She breezed through the academy having already gone through extensive training prior from her family as is common with many nobles. As a result, the overqualified Joule blitzed through the courses in a couple years and went on to make a name for herself in the new Gotei 13. Her unique set of skills was recognized, though, and she opted to move to a place that would make best use of those specialized skills. That was the Omnitsukido. An oddball among them with few stealthy bones in her body and one of their most outspoken members in stark contrast to her captain, Joule primarily serves as tech support. Rather than participate in most matters herself, she tends to manage things in conjunction with surveillance, connecting clues, and coordinating missions. As a result, she works more with the 12th than the Omnitsukido usually does. Her uncanny ability to root out anything unusual and deal with it quickly and efficiently has led her to be dubbed Goldeneye.

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 46 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 51. Captains start with 56.

Strength: 4

Speed: 8

Reflexes: 4

Finesse: 4

Stamina: 7

Reiryoku: 7500

Kido: 13

Zanjutsu: 11

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Hibana

Appearance: Assumed to be a katana like most others. However, it is never seen as such.

Shikai Chant: Irrelevant. It is in constant release.

Shikai Appearance: Hibana takes the form of fingerless black gloves.

Shikai Abilities: Hibana allows Joule to make precise electric currents with her hands. This allows her to mess with a variety of things ranging from controlling her major limbs to hacking by touch to short circuiting equipment. She has backwards and forwards converting from electrical signals and normal language. Able to read binary at normal speed and send out commands in binary just as fast, Joule is the ultimate support crew for anything related to technology whether it is to mess it up or manage it.

Spark: Joule shoots out a thin electrical current which shocks people or tends to fry electrical equipment.

Hijack: Sending a signal directly into someone else's body, she can create simple, reflexive actions. For example, letting go or moving an appendage in a general direction. To do this, she must be in contact with the exact part of the body performing the action.

DOS: A variant of Hijack except that instead of giving a command, it blocks commands.

Rootkit: An interrogation skill used to try to extract information from memories. Joule must have both hands firmly gripping the head of the target and this is not a quick process.
Galvanic Bolt: This is your stereotypical lightning bolt type attack. Joule shoots it from her hands like she does everything else.

Flash Field: This is your standard electrical barrier type attack. It is a close proximity sphere around Joule.

Bankai Phrase: (What do you have to say to release your Zanpakuto into it's Bankai? Must know your Zanpakuto's Name and have a lot of training and experience with your Zanpakuto in order to unlock Bankai)

Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Abilities: (What types of Abilities does your Zanpakuto, and by extension You, have while in Bankai Mode?)

Incarnation Appearance: (What does your Zanpakuto look like?)

Gonna keep her Bankai stuffs blank till she discovers them? Other than that, yea, accepted.

Ill be making a Rin Kamiya and Emilia De Mueron post later today.

I'll write them up when I feel like it

Lol I feel the need to be Joule's friend and call her "Jill" as well as do little things to drag her out of her figurative box.. Nice new addition.

She's not really a recluse, nor removed from everyone else. Joule just has a noble sized ego.

Oh i see, it just seemed she'd rather be notified than visited or pulled out. I still think she's interesting though

Oh, that's completely correct. She just doesn't prefer doing work face to face unless her presence is necessary. In terms of social matters, being face to face is generally necessary.

I don't want to bother - but I (Hopefully) fixed those points now - and I'm not sure if I'm accepted, Heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.