Blaise x Rusti

His joking smile and fake personality started to fade. Rusti looked at her. "Listen to me there'll be a war soon ok? Between us, the mutants, and the government. All I was doing for the short while you knew me was simply bringing your anger out. Now this is me. All me. And I can tell my fake personality worked. See how angry you are? Now I want you to put that anger onto the trees of this forest." with in a blink of her eye he disappeared again. "Training starts now," he said from somewhere behind her.

"You want me to destroy the forest? hahah you gotta be crazy! I'm not destroying a forest on some kids whim!!" Looks around glaring ears alert trying to pin point where he is. "Show yourself!!" I growl.

Appears in front of you. "Maybe I will when you decide to train," he said before disappearing in the trees again.

"You want that? You want me to destroy the forest? Really?!?" Growl, "Fine then!!" spins in a circle arms outstretched and fire blazes from the tips, scorches the trees closest to her. "There!! You want more?!?!" I growl looking around for him angrily.

Rusti appeared behind her and tapped on her shoulder. "That's what I was looking for. Think you'd be able to do the same thing to an army of tanks, jets, men, bombs, and bullets? Hope so...follow me." Rusti walked normally for once, and took pressed a button on his disguise watch, returning him back to his assassin attire. He was in a long, black assassins robe, a commando strapped on his back, a sword on his left leg, and a machete that was sheathed behind the gun on his back. He pulled his hood over his head and continued walking casually. He eventually started to press on his cut to stop the bleeding and then tied a black cloth around his neck. He eventually arrive to what looked like a cave, until the minute they walked in a huge stone door closed behind them. Rusti took a small object out of his pocket and tossed it onto a torch that was on the cave. That torch lit up the rest of the torches in the cave, revealing a white square looking house. That door opened like any other door would, but once they were inside a corridor was lit up, guns and ammunition on one wall, and blades on the other. They kept walking down and arrived at a room that held all the gadgets, including a computer and some sort sleeping chamber. "This is my home. Built it myself. Make yourself comfortable, and help yourself to any food downstairs." Rusti said before banging on a wall that had lead to a downstairs area. "And um eat up...we'll be training soon." Rusti unbuckled his robe and was in the midst of taking off his shirt before telling Blaise to go. "You should probably get a move on...unless you want to see me nake." he said with a sweet, but joking smile.

Turns to his tap, panting raises her fist to slug him across the face but he walks away. Looks as his clothes change and a plethera of weapons appear. Follows behind him, her curiosty taking the better of her. Walking into the cave her ears go crazy listening to every sound. "Why have I never found this before? I've been all over this forest but never found this." Walking in the door she looks over at him. "Food like what?" Siffs the air trying to figure it out. Turning her back to him looks around the room, "Not hungry anyways." Turns back to him as he is taking off his shirt. With a hiss she starts down the hall towards the stairs "Im going im going."

Rusti walked down to the kitched once he was done changing. He was in brown sweatpants and a tanktop. "Anything you don't eat?" he asked Blaise.

Gives him a sideways glance my arms now crossed. "Hahah very funny. Look I'm not some animal I am human, well partially that is." Tapping my ears on top of my head I remove my Hoodie to reveal my dark green tank top. ((sorry if i changed her appearence from before ill find a pic for ya)) Reaching behind me i free the tail that was hidden and walk over to the Fridge. "What ya got Rusti? Milk is nice and some meat too." I say as I bend over to look around inside the fridge.

Nods. "Gotya!' Rusti opened the fridge and took out burger meet and put it in his microwave, then pored a glass of milk. After the brugers were done Rusti took it out and took one of his own to eat. He landed it on a bun and put cheese on it, then ketchup, then the other bun. He took a bite, before bringing both plates to the table, including the milk. "Come sit down Blaise." he said with a smile.

Gives him a confused and slightly suspicious look. "Uhh no thanks I'll stand." Walks over and picking up my hamburger keeps an eye on him. Ears perched straight up listening for anything out of the ordinary. "So what did you want with me? Destroying the forest and all."

Rusti's smile faded to a serious look. "There's a war coming soon Blaise. And I've been searching for years, but there has been no mutant that I have found. You are the first one I have found. And most likely the last one. The gov. has found the rest, but they haven't found us. And hopefully they never will. We need to train for this war. And you won't be training alone. I still need to learn how to control myself when I'm in wolf form....hardest thing you can ever do," he said. He looked up at the Blaise. "I'm just grateful I found a beautiful mutant like you." he said with a smile. He continued to eating.

"Yes yes war i know im no idiot." I say as I take another bite and listen to him. "But who says I need training? I know all my powers, plus Ive mastered them. Well most of them but thats besides the point. You sound like you need more training than me though." Looking at him with a smirk reaches down for her milk and takes a sip. Bites her lip, "Though these quick remarks to win me over wont work you should know. I'm staying but you wont live long talking like that" Setting down both my burger and milk I walk over to stand behind a chair. Tail flicking around behind me and ears alert. "what kind of training are we talking about? I dont prefer this burning down the forest thing."

Smiles "What remarks? They're just true statements." he said before takin g a bite out of his burger. "I know you've honed your powers, but the government has things that we won't expect....much less fight against. You need to get your stealth up, because that's what most of this war will consist of us doing. There's a device i use to practice my skills. It's called the anomous. Basicallu I generate a world with people, things, animals...whatever I want basically, I enter it, and I practice. Learning it in the anomous will make you learn it in real life. I'll grant you all your powers in it, and I'll make it fun for you first...then we get serious....oh and by the way. I'm pretty sure that your fond of those 'quick remarks' so uh...don't complain." he said with a smirk. "Let me know when your ready."

Growls and reaches for her belt. "Just shut up will you? Look I'll practice what you want and for gods sake I'm part cat I think me of all people would know stealth!" I glare at him hands now on my hands, tail flicking angrily and ears pinned back against my head.

Smiles and gets a little closer. "Why do you hate me so much?" he asked.

Glares at him as my tail whips back and forth like a whip. "Because youre one of those people who just pisses me off from the very start. Why regreting all the sweet talking you where doing? huh? is that it? Friends you said but you seem like youre trying to hit on me is that it?" Jabs a finger into his chest accusingly.

Tilts head at Blaise. "Blaise listen..let's start over....Hi, I'm Rusti and I need your help. There's a war coming and we are no match, but with a little practice, we could find a way to beat them...I just don't know what way that'll be yet. Could you help?"

Looks at him glaring. Turning her back to him thinks to herself help or no help? I can survive on my own no? I'm cat after all...​ "oh alright fine I'll help you."

Rusti smiled. "Great," he said. He didn't like how he thought that he was hitting on her. He....kind of was, but he didn't want to bring out any feelings that he was starting to gain from her. He decided to stop until later. "Sorry about the whole...'hitting on you' thing..." he said hiding his face a little as he felt his face get a little hotter and turn a light pink.

Flicks her ears and looks back at him "Sorry? hahah no it was funny. Any who this training, when do we start? sounds like it might kinda be fun." Looks at him hiding his face. "Whats wrong?" Tilting her head to the side walks over to him.