Blaise x Rusti

Rusti noticed what he was doing. "Uh nothing...training starts um now." he said awkwardly. "The Animous is downstairs." he said walking down there quickly. "Come on..."

((Yaaaaaay you do likes me xD jk))

Looks at him a little suspicious, "Are you sure youre fine?" She says as she follows him down to the "thingie"

Rusti nodded. "Yeah...yeah I'm fine," he lied as he blushed even more.

Squints her eyes and looks at him. "dont lie alright?" She follows him making hardly any noise

Rusti pretended he didn't hear here. They arrived at the animus. "Just sit down here okay. I'll join you in the animous shortly." he said

Looks at it warily then at him suspiciously "any funny stuff and you're dead, got it?" Glares at him as she sits.

Rusti smirks. "What kind of funny stuff are you expecting?" he asked. He slipped a wired peace of head gear on her. "Just...fall asleep. If not I'll gladly put you to sleep." he said in a joking matter.

Looks at him, "how should I know? You're the guy here!" She yawns and tries to relax. She looks at him one last time sleepily and falls asleep.

Rusti typed in a bunch of codes and mods and made her a world full of white blocks that were as big as buildings. Rusti formed in front of her. "So Blaise, you ready to train?" he asked with a smile.

"hmmm" She looks around flicking her ears like radars and observing her surroundings, hesitats then speaks, "Yeah sure.... where do we begin?"

Rusti turned around and pointed to a bunch of what looked like modern soldiers that had recently appeared. "Take them out silently and as quickly as possible. I need to see your style." he said. Rusti disappeared and implanted his voice into Blaise's head. "You ready?" he asked her.

Growls, "Another voice in my head is not what i need." Suddenly there is a strong breeze that makes it relativly hard to hear but still seems natural. The ground under the men opens and literally swallows them without making a sound. The breeze slows to a gently gust and then stops all together. "Done."

Rusti was happy with what he saw. "That's a pretty good job. Now try to defeat these." 10 tanks appeared in front of Blaise aiming all artillery at her. "Go ahead."

"Hmmmm. All right." Raises both arms from her side and two huge mountains of earth form on either side of the tanks. Slaming her arms together as if she was claping the two walls converge on the tanks and squash them easily then sink back into the earth leaving nothing. "There."

Rusti was amazed. "What exactly are all of your abilities?" he asked her still remaining in her head.

"Elemental bending is the only special one, besides the shape shifting cat with the fire coat. Other than that combat, i was trained for as long as i could remember and i succeded too. please geto out of my head!" Shakes her head trying to rid herself of the annoying voice.

Turns and looks directly at Rusti's position, both ears trained on him. "Or I might just have to end the voice all together." Raises her hands from her side as If she where going to bend the elements around him.