Blaise x Rusti

"Rusti the werewolf at your service." he said in a joking british accent. He bowed to her then looked up to her with a smile. "And yours?"

"Blaise, Firecat." Does not return the bow and just looks at him. Pulling up her hood. " Where do you think we should go then Rusti?" Says in a fatter of factly way. Looks him over with a slight glare.

"Heh...anywhere you want babe," he winked at her right before he jumped onto another building. "Lead the way beautiful, eventually I'll show you where I crash."

"Babe?! Babe?!?" Follows him angrily. "Who do you think you are?!" I say after landing on the building behind him knives drawn again.

"I'm um...pretty sure I'm Rusti," he chuckled. "Hey...listen...if you hate me that much, then why are you following me?" he asked in a fake sad tone, that he hoped she would fall for. Just to get her response.

"Oh.. I dont hate you... not yet atleast, plus if i did you would be dead by now." Looks at him kinda ashamed but still kind of angry. "Sorry."

Rusti liked her personality, all sassy, and commanding. He had always liked that in a girl. He wanted more of it. "You sure about that?" he asked her, his smirk slowly returning to his face.

Glares at him, "yeah dont hate you yet but youre pushing your luck!" Puts her hands on her hips and glares at him. What was his deal with her? why did he try to act like he wanted her to kill him?

Rusti stood aside. "Well that's great," he stepped to the side and motioned her to lead the way. "After you madame."

"hmph" Pulls her hood tight on her head and jumps down into the ally way. Walks out onto the street and blends in easily, head towards the forest. Not checking to see if he's kept up runs off in different directions.

Rusti was never good at blending in so he just stayed with her on the building tops.

Slips easily between the crowds bumping into a few people as she goes. Reaching the outskirts of the city in less than 15 minutes she looks around for Rusti. Not seeing him shrugs and starts to walk back to where she stayd, "Figures."

Rusti had dropped down right in front of her right before she turned back around. "Figures what love?" he asked with a charming smile that most people couldn't resist. "I'm right here." He winked at her.

Jumps back in surprise and slaps him hard across the face. "What do you think youre doing?!" I shout angrily. He's an idiot why did you agree to stick with him? Cause you dont him to rat us out do you? I argue with myself as i glare at him fists clenched.

After being slapped he felt his face and smiled widely, his attraction to her just went up for some freaky reason. But what could he say....the girl was just his type. "Well that was nice babe. Thanks! I'm never washing this cheek again," he said making the last statement as sarcastic as possible.

Snarls and pins her ears back. Throwing off her hood she jumps at him and lands pinning him to the ground. "Do you want me to kill you? Is that youre goal?! cause if it is then congratz its about to come TRUE!" Reachs to her belt and pulls out her knives. Presses them against his neck growling.

Rusti smirked and bit his lip. "Mmmmm sexeh!" he said in a joking matter, however he did kind of like it, but hid it the best he could. "Let me guess...you're going to make it like the movies, start crying then kiss me. Right?" he asked with a sarcastic smile.

Pressing my knife hard against his neck i see a drop of blood fall. "Highly unlikly! Do you just like to piss me off is that it?" I glare at him. What is this guys deal? what is the matter with him? I know hes a mutant but this is just insane.

Rusti winced a little at the cut, but kept a smile on his face. 'It's working quite nicely. Operation bringing out her anger...she's gonna need that for the war...not just for my enjoyment' he thought to himself. "Well I love you too, and I can't answer that," he said to her tilts his head. "I like the way you cut girl!" he said while laughing a little.

Punches him hard in the gut, enough to knock the wind out of him and make him see spots. Standing she keeps her knife pointed at him. "What do you want? Cause it is obviously not my friendship. Speak now before I finish that cut." Glares down at him the cut is bigger now.