Blade Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
((That was Kinda the point :p))
Regina shook her head. This was whim. She never spoke of him. It rendered her speechless, and had trouble breathing. Taking a few slow deep breaths, Regina responded. "No. He was told as much as he needs to know. I don't trust him. To be honest, I'm still hesitant to trust you with this...I have had trust issues ever since his death." She said. What was she doing? She barely even knew this girl, and she already told her her life story? What happened to her 'no friends' policy? She squirmed uncomfortably, suddenly feeling very vulnerable and self conscious. She took a few more deep breaths, and calmed herself. Wiping the tears from her cheeks, she looked at her new friend. "I've never talked about him before..." she added.

Apollo returned to the women with food. He slowed when he saw the tear stained faces, "Is everything okay?" He looked at Regina and could tell that she was in pain--emotionally. Fen also gave off the mood of sadness. "S-Should I leave?" Apollo asked, suddenly feeling like he really shouldn't be here. He sighed and put down the food, "I'm sorry for the intrusion." He gave them a curt nod and turned to walk away.​

Regina looked at Apollo. A tad bit of guilt coursed :through her... she never k sw what to do in these situations, so she looked to Fen for advice, she'd let Fen decide if he should go, or to call him back. Her instinct said to let him leave, that he was not to be trusted, but they had also said that of Corinth and of Fen. So now, she was confused.

What should i do? What should i say? She looked at her friend, concern and worry on her face. "...There there..." She awkwardly patted her shoulder before looking away only to see Apollo walking back to them with some food. he looked almost as awkward as she felt before deciding he should go, turning away.

The look on Regina's face told her she didn't want him to leave, at least that was what she got from it. "Apollo." Fen reached up and managed to grab his wrist before gently pulling him backwards. "Please stay?" She wasn;t sure whether he really wanted too or not but she sure did. It would make the situation a little less grim and awkward, she hoped.

Regina winced slightly, she was hoping he would leave. But it probably would make things less awkward. So, putting the thoughts of Corinth down into the depths of her heart, she painted a smile on her face. She was good at that, so the smile looked real. "Why don't you have a seat and tell us about yourself?" She asked. She'd had enough of talking about herself for the year. Time to learn more about other people and why they were here.

Apollo felt a hand on his wrist and looked at Fen. He let out a silent sigh of relief. He was glad that he was wanted. He looked at Regina and could see the smile on her face. He sat down at the mention of it and looked at them, "Alright...there really isn't much to say about me. I lived an ordinary life. Ordinary enough at least." He studied there faces. He wasn't sure if he should mention what really happened to him...but part of him thinks that if he was to gain trust them he'd have to explain something. He waited for there response.​

Regina chuckled. He was also slow to trust, if anything could be told from his generic answer. Regina pushed, "So what was it like growing up in the village of Stol?" She asked, trying to keep him doing the talking. She didn't like talking. Ha. People wouldn't know it from what she just told Fen, but she hated it. Time spent talking was time not spent hunting Corinth's murderer. Rage came flooding through her. Though she had pushed the grief away, rage almost always took its place. She kept her face deceivingly calm though, so they wouldn't know.

Apollo shrugged at her question. "There isn't really much to say about the village. It was very small and there was hardly anything to do." He admitted. He was very bored with the village and was glad to leave it when the time came. That...and he was extremely glad to leave his past behind. "I am glad to be away from it." He added. He looked at her. It was obvious that she was hiding something, but he wasn't sure that asking her right now would be a good idea. He liked his head where it was at. "What about your town? What was it like growing up there?"

Regina's face hardened at the question. She didn't feel comfortable sharing anything with him yet. She had just told Fen why she had attacked him, bit she didn't trust either of them to the extent hat she would share everything about her. "Same." She replied with a hard voice, harder than she meant it to be. Turning to her new friend, Regina raised an eyebrow. "What about you?" She asked innocently.

Regina didn't seem willing to talk anymore and Fen didn't blame her. After the day she has had she doubted she'd ever really want to speak agiain. Regina palmed the question off to her and she frowned slightly, having been put on the spot like this. "Me? I uhh... Umm... I'm... I'm..." She was utterly useless in these situations, a fumbling moron. Clearing her throat embarassinlg loudly, she regained herself even though her face remained red. "I don't really have much to say. I am from quite a small village, so small no one has really heard of it before. It was so long ago even i have forgotten..." She really didn't want to say much more then this.

You are utterly just... STUPID! Her face scrunched up for a moment as she scoulded herself mentally and looked away from the two. She was never really liked in her village, always getting in trouble, burning houses down, killing... NO! She was not supposed to remind herslef, all she needed to remember was why she was here; To get stronger and control my Element.

Regina smiled encouragingly as Fen struggled for words. As her friend scrunched her face, she tilted her head slightly in thought. There was obviously something Fsn was hiding, but Regina didn't push. 'She'll tell me if and when she wants to tell me.' She thought to herself.

She remembered her idea about training together, helping her friend grow stronger. Regina had heeled some fire elementals to learn to grow more powerful. She pondered bringing it up, but decided to wait until Apollo left.

Apollo wondered at why Regina was so blunt about her answer. She obviously didn't like to talk much. When the question was passed to Fen, he gave her a smile. He felt bad for her when she fumbled over her words and could tell that she was getting embarrassed. Then the answer came out. It seemed that both these girls were hiding something, but then again--so was he. Tension still lasted between them, but he was determined to stop that. "Alright, so we've learned a few things from each other. This is good." He said plainly.​

Looking at Apollo, Regina frowned. Stating the obvious, are we? she thought. Regina wondered when they would get their first mission. She was eager to start, but wanted to see if she could help Fen train, water and fire together would be a very deadly and dangerous combination. She glared at Apollo, "Why don't you go see how long it'll take for us to get our missions? I'm eager to get started." She suggested, wishing to not have an audience when/if Regina and Fen practiced.

Apollo looked at Regina and gave her an audible sigh, "Alright." With that, he stood and headed for the building. Upon entering, he noticed that it had quieted down a bit. Leaving the mess hall, he walked down the hall a bit towards another large wooden door. He knocked on it and a small petite woman answered, "Yes?"

"Uh, yeah. Hi. I was just wondering when we can get missions." He asked her. The woman laughed and opened the door some more. "You have come to the right person. Come on, come in." She pulled him into the room. "Missions are based on what kind of power you have. What is your element?"

"Uh...fire." He said, not sure what she meant by her mission statement.

"Interesting. Alright. I'll see what I got." She then disappeared into a smaller room. He stood, waiting.

Regina smiled as he walked away. She knew she was being rude, but it was the only way to suggest her idea without an audience. Quickly she looked at Fen. "I have an idea. I've trained some fire elementals in my past, and they grew quite powerful. My idea, is that we can train together, and see what happens, I'm pretty sure I can help you control your powers even more..." She said hesitantly, not wanting to sound overconfident. Thinking about her next words, Regina took a sip of the orange juice that Apollo had brought out. Weird, it was her favorite kind of juice, but it was probably just a coincidence. Fire and Water against each other is dangerous, but Fire and Water together? That would be deadly." She added, hoping she may think this was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.