Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Blade used the com link to speak with Fonz.
Blade here. Mind if i make another suggestion? How about we make them believe that they killed us?
I still have access to the parts that were disjointed. It still has a propulsion system, cannons and a shield generator. I can connect our controls so you can control it and use it as a decoy.
Aiming will be difficult so we can't use it to fight in our place.
What do you think?

Jae looked over to Fonz. "Maybe both? Use the fire to retaliate, then Blade's idea to fake them out? Then we'd have a straight shot to the moon.." She said, glancing every so often back at the screen.

"You're not seriously going to try to fight them are you?!" He asked excitedly, though not in a happy way. "You guys must be insane!"

"It's either that, or be eliminated without a chance." Jae told him. "And insane? I should think not, or we would have fought them on the ship and died."

" You guys want to make it to the moon base correct? " he paused and sighed then said " If we act like they killed us they will search the ship any ways for possible survivors and even take the ship for extra scrap metal we would be brought straight to there base in the center probably, and if we dont retaliate they will shoot us down anyways...." He tapped the controls and took a second to think he then said " we can scramble there communications if we get to the moonbase and reactivate it...it works just like the EMP's " " So group vote? one fight to the moonbase, two play dead, or three shoot a decoy and then fire back "

Blade spoke through his com link.
I'm for number one. We won't last long if we don't restock, and having a base sounds like a good idea.

Jae agreed. "One, that's our best shot." She still kept her eyes on the fleet, as if expecting them to start firing. What are they waiting for?

(Sorry, I didn't get notifications)

"I think you're all nuts," Hunter said bluntly, opening the escape pod door, "One, the aliens will certainly know you're here if you destroy one of their fleets and then they'll search the moon and make it a thousand times harder for the moon base to remain secret. Two, If you pretend to crash, they will search for survivors unless you make it very convincing that your all dead. Three, a decoy isn't a bad idea, but these aliens are a little too advanced for that." She brushed her long silver hair out of her eyes, keeping a firm grip on her gun in her other hand. "The best thing to do," She continued, "Would be to let them destroy us so that the moon base can remain a secret."

Blade walked up to hunter as the Escape pod's door was opened.
I have to admit that the basic idea of your plan is logical, but i don't plan to die so just that the moon base remains.
He had his sword in his hand, just in case this new visitor was hostile.

Jae took a deep breath. "I agree with Blade." She watched the screen momentarily before turning to face the group, thinking. "We could decoy them though. Do you need your escape pod?" She asked Hunter. Send a misleading distress message, then send out the pod..just like they did with us... "We'll use their own trick against them." she said more quietly to herself.

" The moon base has been down for years and they have probably know of the moon-base for a while, But if we make it to the moon base we have a better chance of fighting back with the EMP " He chuckled and said " and i do not plan on dying either so choice made were going to the moon base " He presses a few buttons and the three main heavy cannons fire off towards the fleet, Which as that happens he hits the thrust's and the ship jets forward at high speeds. He turns the wheel and the plane does a hard bank right which reveals the lower cannon which holds the hellshot, as they began to fire he shot the hellshot which soared through space quickly. The hellshot exploded dead center of the fleet and began expanding outwards in a large lazer blast, which blinded them and fucked with there power. " But the distraction idea was not bad " He said as he made his way into the moons gravity pull, The ship was cruising along when he noticed they were definatly low on power. " Im bringing her down hot BRACE! "

Jae pulled her visor down quickly and ducked. The seat-belt adjusted to her new position and locked as the mechanic voice came over the speakers again. "Impact Inevitable, Brace...Impact Inevitable, Brace...Impact Inevitable, Brace..." She closed her eyes, pulling on the controls and mimicking Fonz's motions with a second's delay.

Alice swore viciously in Russian, cursing these fools for their brazen actions. She caught hold of the escape pod's doorway with an iron grip as the ship swerved. "Land us as far away from the moon base as possible!" She ordered, "We can't drawn there attention to it!" Even if that moon base was out of use, she didn't want the aliens deciding that checking the moon for any other bases would be a good idea.

" YA poluchil yego ne volnuytes'(i got it do not worry) " he turned the plane and banked it left he smirked as they soared over the moonbase and headed for a open crater, He then pulled the flaps up and helped bring the plane to a leveled cruise fall. It hit the craters floor and began skidding and screetching, He held the planes nose up the best he could but one of the guns were torn off and caused the ship to spin and rotate. The plane came to a skidding halt on its side were it was planted in the moons craters " yebat' , chto bol'no (fuck that hurt) " He unstrapped his belt and fell down to the side of the plane. " GYAAAH! " he grabbed the side of his body were he was previously injured

Jae cursed as her head hit the dashboard, but immediately got up as the plane came to a standstill. She reached down, grabbing Fonz by the arm and helping him up. "Sitting and piloting is one thing, walking is another." She said, unstrapping her rifle from her back with her free hand. "Who wants to scout?" She said, her eyes glancing outside the window. "We've got to get away from the ship."

"Thanks for the ride, but I think I'll go alone from here," Alice immediately stated. She pushed past Blade and grabbed an emergency space suit hanging on the wall. 'Suit' was a bit of an over-statement as it was just an oxygen mask, but it would get her where she needed to go. She slipped it over her face, locking it into place. "A word of warning though," She cautioned as she checked over her gun, "The aliens still might check the old moon base. Best to either keep it down or keep your distance."

Jae adjusted her helmet, causing it to seal and her voice was magnified slightly through the mic. "Okay, go ahead." She looked at the radar. "They haven't started an approach...yet."

Blade walked to Hunter, without any hostile movements though.
You're not going anywhere... at least not alone. I'll go with you.
Callname: Blade.
Assassin and hacker.
For him, it made more sense to go with her. The other two had each other after all.

Hunter considered for a moment. "Very well, " She decided, "Your skills and your hoverboard will be very useful. Just remember," She turned around to regard him coldly, "I give the orders until we reach our destination. If you can't follow them, you might die." She pushed past him towards the sealed shuttle doors. "We need to leave now, and quickly," She continued, "Our foe is swift, devious, efficient, and ruthless. The longer we stay, the closer death will become to us."

Seeing that she had no space suit brought one important question to his mind.
You're right, but you do realize that the cold vacuum of space is behind that door, don't you?