Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"A what?..Out here? Where was it from?" She turned the ship to close in towards the moon base, hoping that Scrap was right behind them. She turned back to the communicator. "Hey, Scrap, you still there?"

( Wait a second, did you just detach the part of the ship that hit me and leave me in it's ruin? You scumbag.)

The loud crash and jolt almost threw the girl out from under the bed, but she didn't get up. She calmly waited for her senses to return to normal before slowly standing up and taking stock of the damage.

((blade only did what was necessary to save himself and the group.))

A escape pod. You know... Those things that people use to escape... Wait a moment.
Blade accessed the scanners and scanned the detached parts of the ship.
Uhm... I ether hit my head somewhere, or someone is there.

Last edited:
Scrap exited warp in a delay, his engine wasn't as powerful as the bigger ship's warp core. "Still Breathing, what happened to your cargo ho---" he was cut off by himself seeing a person in the wreckage of the hold. "Oh shit..." He muttered, "You guys gotta get this person outta the wreck man, I'd do it but I have nowhere to put her.

The girl instantly noticed the new ship as it came out of warp drive and contemplated on how to escape her current situation. Since escape pods were hardly equipped with anything other than the basic necessities, she had very little to work with. Instead, she sat back down on the small bunk with her back on the wall and pulled out a canteen from one of her many uniform pockets. She unscrewed the lid and took a long draught. She had always liked the way the Russians expected minors to drink, nothing cured a bad situation like strong vodka. Though she knew without a doubt that she'd been seen, she had her doubts as to if they would secure her.

"A person?! You mean we just hit a person..I wonder if she's on the comms.." she flipped on her mic again. "Hey Scrap, yeah, we know know. Hello? Can you hear me? This is Jae, Operator 642 of Alias-US Ship. Are you there?" she hoped the person could hear her.

She heard a faint buzzing in the background and the girl doubted it was the vodka. She screwed the lid back onto her canteen and slipped it back in her pouch before locating the source of the noise. A distress radio hooked into the wall was calling to her in English, notifying her that Captain of the ship that had just hit her was trying to make contact. The girl retrieved the mic for the radio and replied with a slight russian accent, "Yes, I am Alice Walker, or Hunter, if you prefer. I have a important mission to complete, but seeing as you have crippled my transportation, I am of need of assistance."

Isn't it more appropriate to say that she crashed into us? It's not easy not to notice us after all.
Blade listened into the conversation after it started.
Shall i go get her? We still have one storage, and it can be opened.

Jae thought about it for a moment, then nodded. She turned on her mic. "Well then, Hunter, I'm sending someone to retrieve you, just hang tight." She held her hand over the second door's button, her other covering her mic. "Go ahead Blade, I'm ready." She let go of her mic. "

Alice waited for a moment, then guessing the woman had nothing more to say, she hung up. She retrieved her Dragunov and a few supplies from the emergency kit to refill what she had lost coming here. This included first aid, food, and other little things that could be vital in future battles.

Understood. I'll let you know once you can open the Storeroom door. Let me secure the cargo fist though.
Blade got up from his seat and went to the storage room. Once there, he secured the cargo, making sure it won't get sucked out.
He stood in front of the door with his hoverboard in his hand as he was done.
Blade here. Unlock the door. Switch S-2 should do it.

"Okay. 3-2-1." she flipped the switch, her hand hovering to close it as soon as needed. "I'll keep it open long enough for you to retrieve her. Out."

Roger that. Out.
The storeroom door opened, which happened to be quite big.
(Looks like the escape pod could just fit though)
As the vacuum sucked him out, he put his board under him and flew to the ship's parts, looking for the escape pot and found it a moment later.
Blade activated the com link again.
Blade here. I'm at the escape pod. Hunter? Still alive?

He had been focusing on the controls for the plane which seems to be losing alot since that crash, he cursed under his breath and took a look at earth. He tapped his com and said " Get that person quick...were going to have to land on earth..." He said as he looked at the planet as the planes radar's were jumping with life, He tapped a few buttons and the plane slowed down so that they werent heading for a direct entrance with the earth. Sweat on his brow he gripped the side of his body again were he had bandaged himself up from the earlier pains. He breathes deeply and wiped some of the sweat from his brow now, his eyes focusing on the task at hand that was going to be a tremendous task to do.

"Change of plans, cap!" His voice came over through his distorted channel, "We're shacking up in the moon base, Blade, you got access to a computer on that ship?" He asked thumbing through code on his palm PC, "open a frequency to MS-00-A5, that's the only active server on the complex, then once you have the frequency locked use the code A5-67OLB-004/HAQ-096, that's master control code, then give it the order to open the shuttle bay doors. Earth is a suicide wonderland, at least in the Moon Base we can keep surveillance on the threat and think of an attack plan."

Blade didn't get a response and just had to assume that hunter was fine. To move the capsule, he grabbed onto it while using the full throttle of his board.
Once it began to move, he lowered the boards throttle and moved slowly toward the ship.

Then the message came in.
Understood. Give me a moment.
By using his Hacking software, he tried to get access.
Activate: LRHA
Startup
-100% Done

Login Frequency: MS-00-A5
Password: A5-67OLB-004/HAQ-096
-
Access Granted

Activate LRHA Standby Mode
By now he was close to the ship and needed his full attention to maneuver the escape pod in.
Done. I'll try to open the shuttle bay doors in a minute.
Very slowly, and carefully, he managed to move the escape pod inside. It took him 2 minutes to get it in without even scratching the ship. Once inside he accessed his Hacking software again.
Re-Activate: LRHA
-Done

Access Shuttle Bay Door Controls
-
-
Access Granted

OK
Closed

Order: Open Shuttle Bay Doors
I just send the order to open. Let me know if there is something else.
Miss Co-Pilot? Close the doors and refill the room with Oxygen.
Now that this was done, he knocked on the door of the escape pod.

"Understood Blade." She closed the doors, watching the monitor until it said 'Ship O2 Stabilized.' "You're all set Blade." She said into the mic before turning it off, leaving her headset on. "Fonz, we're going to the moon base..we can't land on Earth yet.." Just as she said this a red orb glowed on the surface of the planet. She closed her eyes as it burned itself out, extinguishing in a black cloud, all visible from the ship. "They've started that up again.." She mumbled to herself, reopening her eyes. "As you see, we can't land, we are insufficient and the moon has a refueling station, we've got to go there first."

His grip tightened on the main steering control he growled through his teeth and said " alright well go to the moon but first lets try and evade this fleet of aliens " He said as he pointed at the radar and looked out the front viewing window. As the alien ship fleet came into full view from a jump, they were picked up on the radar from the crash and the warp's into there space. He began pressing buttons and flicking switches the gun on the button of the ship would rotate towards the area of the alien fleet just incase of having to fire.

"We need to find the warp radar.." She mumbled to herself, spinning her chair around and looking at the screens behind her. She moved a few things and found it. "Well, there's plenty more where they came from." She said, spinning back around and flipping a few defense switches. "All doors closed, the main shield is charging, the support shield is up and running, but low. All guns are offline though.." She flinched as a shot narrowly missed them. "I've got to them online.." She switched the manual control on, twirling back around and rapidly working on the screens. A red light flashed and an automated voice spoke. "Ship defensive mode on. Laser beams online. Main shield online. Support Shield charging." Jae let out a relieved sigh, pulling down the visor and turning on voice control. "Manual gun control." A view from the cameras on the main guns pulled up and she took hold of the controls. "Let me know what you want me to do Fonz."

" This baby is equipped with two large lazer cannons which should deplete a shield in the matter of 3 or 4 shots but it is also equipped with 5 manual small bolt firing long range double cannoned guns which people can man from the ladders which i will open right now " Red lights begin to flash as the doors open to the ladders to the guns. He spoke over the com to everyone " Anyone who is a class A shot or can even shoot a gun man a cannon and begin firing on the ships we just need a long enough distraction to make it into the Moons base " He said as he flicked a few switches and the nose of the ship began opening slowly letting some smoke clear into the air, The gun came out of the hole and began loading up systems it came over his head set " Hellshot loading...Hellshot loading...System check...System go....Prepping for hard launch..." He nodded and said " Alright im going to let that load and then when were ready ill use that to blow us a hole through.