Black Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I want to show the characters in the RP who is and who isn't the vampires.. So that will probably be the next puzzle. Guess right or get sprayed with ice cold water. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I swear, I have the urge to make Sazael a huge Masochist.... and I don't know why

• Love
Oh dear... well, we'll see where this goes. ^_^"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Perhaps. :D

Reactions: AbbieNoel
I was gonna answer, but I'm quite tired and I have to get up rather early in the morning. -- Which is.. In two hours * ^ *, so I shall be heading off. Please, don't leave me in the dark okay? xD Anyways night!

Reactions: AbbieNoel
I hope no one finds Julius as super creepy.

Back story to Julius:

Julius became a vampire shortly after his soul mate was killed by a gang of thieves. His face was cut during the struggle. He made a deal with a vampire to save his love, though the vampire tricked him. The ashes of his loved one is now in Serena's possession. Julius cannot leave or be free until he acquires the ashes and spreads them on the ground in a small, hidden cemetery.

Unfortunately, he cannot kill anyone to obtain the ashes.

His insanity is mainly due to his thirst for blood as well as the loss of his soul mate (Her name was Elise). Due to this, he is able to sense a person's soul and personality from their blood :)

• Love
Of course not! I do not plan to post about the next task until everyone else has posted for the 'cutting' stage.

• Thank You
Daaww... poor Julius. ;-; I find him as adorable for some reason. And he literally made me squeal into my pillow. XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.