Black Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AbbieNoel
I could only find a portrait picture..so I'll just change the look and not the character.

Also: You may want your character to be younger. Not saying that older is bad.. Just that in this roleplay there will be a lot of running and other things and an older adult may or may not be able to catch up.

Sorry I haven't replied! I've been busy with work. @Professor Objection that will be fine :) Serena is a human, after all.

Everyone else: I'll look over your character sheets as soon as possible! @Domotoro is there any way you could provide me with a full body picture of your character please? @PoisonCake: Start out that Serena has pushed you through the secret door and proceed like that :)

Ok, I'll do that some time today or tomorrow

56843159.jpg

Claude Trancy
Sex:Female
Brief History
Claude was born into a royal family but never acts royal at all. Not even a little bit. As a child, Claude never had many friends. Everyone mostly hated her because of her personality. She was like ghost to everyone. But she doesn't mind because she never care about what other people say . When she was only three. She watch her parents die in a fire . After that she never show happiness. She let her hair grow out when she turned four years old and letting her hair grow about 50 feet long. Now she lives in her parents mansion that her parents and works part time. So no one will find out she is princess.
Brief personality
Claude is very quiet and loner type. She never show her true feeling. Also very weird to some person and invisible to everyone. She is smart and strange. She also kinda of a tomboy and daredevil. Always seems like she gone,missing or not there and unlikely to ever to happy. She never mind get dirty. Dislikes people treating her like royalty.

anime_steampunk_by_kuronah-d68k52o.jpg

Sebastian Midford
Sex:Male
Brief History
Sebastian was born into a kind family with his brother Ciel. He always be sadistic,polite and teasing Ciel for fun. In school he would always get straight A. He always wears a cat hoodie to hide his face . Some people say he is very lay back and quiet. Because he does talk less unless he wants to. He always went to place to place because of his mother . He used to fight a lot and in a gang a lot in middle school and high school. Lives with his brother Ciel in a big house.
Brief personality
Sebastian is a cold,rude person.He is very loyal,trustworthy and intelligent. He kinda strong and heartless. He very sadistic and polite to everyone. Also he is knowledgeable. But he is very sweet to people and animals . Someone people say he like a demon. Also he can be mean and kind to people if he want to. He always likes to tease people once in a way.

83fca68541214a61cb60fceadc984a5e.jpg

Elizabeth Phantomhive
Sex:Female
Brief History:
Elizabeth was born into a very wonderful family. She also was playful as child. She could anything she wanted because her family was rich. But she never wanted anything. Because she all ready had every she wanted. As a child she was quite and shy. She always made new friends. When was four years had a chance to became famous but said no. When she was five she enters a wide world competition for music. She won became the youngest person to ever win in the music competition. And when she was ten and sixteen she enter to competition again and won first place. Some people surprise she not famous yet. Now plays outside in the streets for fun. Living in her house alone with her dog named long way.
Brief personality:
When she first meets people she is very emotionless. She is a nice,friendly and trustful person. She very shy at first then one she own people well. She will care and protect them. Loyal,kind,cold is also part of her personality. Sometimes she doesn't mean to be rude but sounds like she is to some people. With her love with everything even the dead. She a daredevil because she would risk her life to save her friend live. She not afraid to die if it her time and would not cry unless she give up.

Ciel Michaelis
Sex: Male but easily mistaken for a female
Brief History
Ciel was born into a kind family with his brother Sebastian . He always be nice,kind and a little rude. In school he would always get B and A.Also he ever wanted to cut his hair. He always wears girl clothes . Some people say he is very weird and interesting person . Because he does something some person can't do. He always went to place to place because of his mother . He used to play baseball until he broken his left arm and right leg.His arm and leg heals up when he was fifteen years old. Now lives with his brother Sebastian.
Brief personality:
Ciel is not like his brother. He kind and helpful. He also very silly and weird person. Also very shy when he is meeting new people.He kinda of rude because of Sebastian. Loves to have fun. He very strict,proud and childish at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cherry
Eem.... if I may, can I still sign up for this?

@RaineSensei sure :)

@Soraru only one character per player in black manor (Aside from my four main characters). I'll probably allow others to make additional characters later in the roleplay. Also: Your characters need to be either Victorian and/or steam punk pictures and era in their history and personality.

This.jpeg

Name: Sazael Kyrenei

Sex: Female

Brief History: Sazael grew up as the youngest in a poor family of 10 kids and uncaring parents. The kids before her always ended up in bad situations, so she did her best to avoid repeating them. By the time she was 12, her mother passed away, along with 4 of her siblings. However, she grew used to it and now, only 4 siblings live separately with no mother or father.

Brief personality: Due to being the youngest and most forgotten child, she learned to be somewhat emotionless and detached at times. By nature, she doesn't speak often and when she does, it's only for limited lengths. Sazael is also quite obedient simply because she dislikes causing trouble. Other than that, she is open towards other people, but does not ever talk about herself.

@RaineSensei I like her! Just start out that Serena already pushed her into the secret door. Soon Serena will be unlocking the doors!

Ah.... so.. would my character be her cage,???

Yes :) After your post, the cells will be unlocked.

{Or before; I'm working on my post right now)

I'll do my best to start off before then

Reactions: AbbieNoel
You did. I incorporated you into my post so that your character is able to hurt herself >:) I'm so evil.

REMEMBER EVERYONE: This does NOT mean that you have to gouge your arm out or kill yourself. This simply means that you have to pay a price to move to the next level. I don't want anyone dying from blood loss right now.

The type of cuts you can administer:

• On the cheek
  • On the inner forearm
  • On the outer forearm
  • On the leg

Great I have to get cut and prick my self and sign something xD. I don't even think Georgio can make this situation bright rofl.

Excuse me, AbbieNoel, I didn't get a response to my character sheet...

Sorry, I was at work and couldn't respond.

sure, does late twenties sound okay?

@Casanova Del la Rosa I forgot to put you in there for a box. XD Oh well! Let the games begin!

@Soundbyte accepted as long as your girl doesn't have a gun in the RP.

@Domotoro sure :)

Also everyone:

In the RP, if you want food or something, you will have to pay for it. So if you happen to see Julius wandering around, call him over and request what you need. But the payment is in blood :)

@RaineSensei I know ;-; The evilness will be the death of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.