Black Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- Julius is really cool~ So deep cx

------ Anyways, I'm thinking of making Spirit go crazy sometime during this RP, because it is so.. Hard, trying to act all innocent all the time x'D But I don't know. :P

Thanks! He's my favorite :)

Oh. If you'd like to, then go ahead. I was just about to say that Spirit isn't showing much emotion or personality... but if she were to freak out it'd change her :D

Yepp. Jump in where everyone is at right now. Which is the cutting task :D

@AbbieNoel I might have misunderstood, but if there are 20 gemstones per pool and four members per group, wouldn't that mean that each person takes five gemstones rather than four?

Oh! You're right! I'll change that. (I thought I put five.)

Well I changed it. Yes, that means five gemstones a piece and each person will have to do that within twenty minutes. -Side note- I have no clue where I get all these ideas... I really should write a book :D

Erm... I'm just a bit confused. So we go down, grab one gemstone, come up, put it in the bucket, another person goes, repeat? One gemstone at a time, is pretty much what I'm tryna say

Reactions: AbbieNoel
@RaineSensei :

I decided to just have everyone grab *Five* gemstones a piece within twenty minutes. If you can't find them all, then you need to put all the gemstones you have into the bucket, get out, and wait to find the rest. Your teammate will then try to find his/her's within twenty minutes until each of you find five a piece. When your turn comes around again, then you may find the remaining gemstones.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough to everyone.

Also: Since everyone basically knows Julius is one of the vampires, he does not need to hold his breath, though he is so used to breathing that it feels weird. So he will grab his quickly, and that will give his team an advantage. Either way, everyone will clear the round. But the first team to win will get extra shillings and privileges.

Reactions: RaineSensei
@RaineSensei Um, sorry for the misunderstanding. That post was for Spirit, not Sazael. Keith acknowledged Sazael's presence before going up to Spirit. Just to make things clearer, I've been referring to Spirit as the "young lady" and Sazael as the "blue-haired girl", though that will probably change once Keith learns their names.

Gooooot it, completely misunderstood. I'll just delete the last paragraph then, its fine.

@Professor Objection

Finally finished my last class of the semester so what did I miss lol.

Honestly, not much happened. Atleast, I don't think so. I think there are currently 3 people who have been cut. We moved on to the 2nd task, which is swimming in blood to find gemstones.

Yeah I just read it -.- nice and guess what Georgio can't swim going to be some fun folks xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.