Black Fall - Superhuman OOC (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she's accepted.

Bestial 5

Yay, thanks! After I finish some of the homework I have been ho,ding off doing, I will post something on the in character thread.

Thanks. :3 I'm glad I found a roleplay thread with a very intriguing topic. Also, developing my character was rather enjoyable.

I'll post again later.

I am interested if there is still room. I have one question though. what should I put in the relationship area because this is my first time having to do that. on the last site I was on I never ran across that so any info would help me. thanks!!

I am interested if there is still room. I have one question though. what should I put in the relationship area because this is my first time having to do that. on the last site I was on I never ran across that so any info would help me. thanks!!

You can leave it blank unless you plan on any pre-existing relationships (A la Layne and Jago/Newt).

ahh ok and now i'm just trying to chose a power. I don't want anything op but I want a character who is helpful. there is a lot of telekinesis related powers which is cool. I love this making me think outside the box for the downside of my chosen power(s) , any suggestions? I will take them into consideration love to get ideas from others on what they think would help the group. I see we got a healer so that's eh, metal manipulater, nice choice, the enity sounds awesome but the drawback is hurtful. the clothes manipulation is a first for me though

im just trying to figure out a power that would be helpful. last meta human thread I was in never had a downside to the powers and they were op to so im trying to find a good one any suggestions shard?

What kind of power do you enjoy? If you look at the list in the first post, which one of those speaks to you the most?

that's a tough one. I like the sound of super strength and hardening skin but idk. maybe lightning ability that can increase his speed do to the electrodes in his body getting amped by the lightning. see this is where i need help lol my mind cant decide, also wouldn't help i haven't been in a thread in forever so i am really excited

Lightning speed is up for grabs I believe but lightning blasting people is taken. But at this point, I don't know who's still around.

I usually think like this "What do I want my character to be good at?" And then give him a power that complements that.

well I want him to be good at well protecting. he feels the need to protect others no matter what. think I will see if I can do hardening skin and super strength.... hope its allowed, maybe by years of practicing with his strength his body could become harden but it can only work like if he wasn't using his super strength. if he used his harden skin strength is turned off vise versa

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there already is a metal user with similar abilities, maybe you can try to go with...crystallisation of his skin.

would that mean having to lose strength and I don't think I ever heard of crystallisation of skin. gonna have to check that out to figure out the good and bad for it

Power to have body-tissue denser than what is naturally possible
Users body-tissue, skin, muscles, bones, etc. is extremely dense/solid, allowing them to withstand harmful strains on the body such as crushing weights, impacts, pressures, and changes in temperature. They also gain enhanced levels of strength and stamina, this is possible because of how hard their body has become, allowing them to resist tearing a muscle and/or their bones shattering easily.

Like that you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.