Black Crusade - Warhammer 40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
What. Was. That.

I think that was a desecration upon the goodness of the Emperor.

THE EMPERORS WORK IS NEVER DONE!
188b13f2b1d5b7add89095a91bf9a6a3.jpg

-pokes for people to post-

I am still waiting for a reply as well...

I just found out that they are making a Warhammer 40,000 MMORPG called Eternal Crusade.

When can one play Eternal Crusade (Like that Founder thing. When can someone play?)

Sorry for my lack of activity there was a lightning storm which killed our internet....

I am on vacation, and I Lack the internet for a full post. I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Anyone willing can take control of Rammael

Hmmm? Oh. I have a dead muse for all my RP's at the moment. Normally pass after a few days.

I can relate to that rather well actualy, sometimes you just dont have the "Feeling" for coming up with a good post.

I understand this has been dead for weeks now but just in case it comes back i'd like to show interest and add a character. If you need NPC antagonists, I have a few ideas for those as well.

Name:
Enforcer-Proctor Eradus
Sex: Male
Archetype: Renegade
God: Khorne
Background: A former member of the execution team of the local arbites precinct, Eradus grew bored of the weak targets offered by natives of this planet. His bloodlust had already gotten him transferred to where the Adeptus Terra thought he could do the least harm. It should be no surprise a good portion of his precinct started clashing with the occupying guard army when the rebellion popped off. The Schola Progenium selects its most brutal members to become Arbites and the most disturbed end up in the execution teams.
Appearance:

Armaments:
Arbites shotgun with manstopper and executioner shells, shock grenades, choke grenades, shock maul

Attachments

• mithrasnixioslowres_by_stuarthughe-d6qies6.jpg
    mithrasnixioslowres_by_stuarthughe-d6qies6.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mallus Falcus
Sex: Male
Appearance: Look at the attached file
Archetype: Forsaken

Background: Was a part of the Black Legion until he was betrayed and left for dead, now he won't rest until those who left him behind are dead.

God: Chaos Undivided

If I can still join and this is still happening, this is my character.

Attachments

• Forsaken Character Picture.jpg
    Forsaken Character Picture.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.