Black Crusade - Warhammer 40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can start the IC up either tomorrow or the day after. You guys got any ideas for the starting post, like an event that happens that draws all the characters together? Or everyone has already met. Or something down the middle.

Alright, I'm gonna start IC thread soon. Not sure if you guys are getting notifications for this (I haven't been getting anything recently) but I'll message you guys just to make sure.

I got my first notification now for like a entire week.

Just FYI Cheesecake, if any chapter of Dark Angels successors hear about A fallen angel, they will Rush to the Black Crusade with full force to capture him.

A Death Watch style RP might have been a better idea if you wanted people to use different chapters.

Or a Rogue Trader/Dark Heresy style so I could have joined as an Ork Freebooter.

Well, I only used Black Crusade as a template. We're not using the rules and dice in this, only the setting.

Maybe we can do an Ork plot once the current one is finished! (Just thought about this. Can other races other than humans and Eldar be corrupted by Chaos? like Orks?)

Nope, Orks are too strong for chaos, though there used to be Chaos Boyz.

Following "Dem spikey gits" isn't what an Ork would call "Orky enuff", so they'd be rapidly shunned anyway.

Also, the comment about the Grey Knights being Gary Sue's. What did you expect? Their gene-pool is from the Emperor himself, they go into the Warp to fight Daemons and Chaos. They kinda have to be Gary Sue's to do that shit.

YES!!!!!!!!!

fc,220x200,black.jpg

Reactions: Cheesecake
MORE YES!!!!!

fc,550x550,slate.jpg

However, There are sources that say chaos Eldar Exist. Basically, they swore themselves to other chaos gods to save their souls from slaanesh. However, they are very very rare, because they are extremely powerful. They don't appear on the tabletop because each one, if the fluff is to be believed, would cost 1000 or something

Probably, Eldar are already amazing Psykers but because of Slaanesh, Dark Eldars can't really become Psykers. So if they go to the Chaos side, then shit, they can become Psykers and wreck everything. xD

image.jpg Can space marines be in here

Well, if you really wanted to, but I wanted to center this on Chaos :P There's nothing stopping you from creating an "NPC" bad guy to challenge the players though.

@Slayer of Yellow King there are no sources to support chaos corrupted eldar, eldar that returned from the eye of terror are exiles who reside with the dark eldar. Eldar souls are too big and crunchy for any chaos god to pass up. And every eldar that dies keeps a soulstone to trap their soul rather than let it fall to be devoured by Slaanesh. There are eldar that fight to contain demon worlds, but there's not a lot on them.

@Urdnot Grunt Dark eldar do the whole hedonistic lifestyle to avoid Slaanesh, similarities are tradition. That's how debased eldar culture was before the fall.

Normal eldar are trained from birth to restrain all strong emotions to avoid Slaanesh simply devouring it. It's what caused the fall and birth of Slaanesh to begin with.

Oh, and grey knights don't go into the warp just to fight, they fight it where corruption comes out. They're protected from daemons and warp tainting, but they can still be destroyed if not protected in a gellar field inside the immaterium. Namely on a ship. No one but daemons and the chaos gods can exist in the warp unprotected.

#fluffbuff

Status
Not open for further replies.