Black Crusade - Warhammer 40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Arrha, The First Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions Temple, Has fallen to chaos. It's right in the Eldar cCodex (Also rumored to be Drahzar )

Also, An Dark Eldar Archon had made a pact with Tzeench to Overthrow Vect, But it hilariously backfired

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Still. My point is Grey Knights are meant to be OP

Hard to find a source when no one posts codices online. Supposedly he founded the dark eldar incubi.

Then again, Slaanesh would also trade souls for eldar souls with the other chaos gods. So there's no safety with them. Tzeentch always gets plans to work his way it's his schtick

All it says about Arhra was he went with the dark eldar, he'd make a good khorne disciple though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a story in black library about Maugan-Ra carving his way out of a demon world, and countering Corrupted Eldar Psykers. He barely came out alive.

My point is, CHaos Eldar are far too rare to make an army out of them. A dataslate would be possible, but that's unlikely, as they say Chaos Space marines don't really like Chaos Xenos

I'm sure someone could kit bash and come up with something. Hell, I've got a ton of spare eldar bits, a chaos box would give me all the spikey bits I'd need for a sufficiently chaos-ey group of Farseers.

You mind if I make a second character? (A Sorcerer)

Name: Sigmund Virax
Sex: Male
Appearance:
[spoili]
Ahriman.png

[/spoili]

Archetype: Psyker/Sorcerer

Background: Sigmund was part of the Traitorus Legion, the Thousand Sons. He has been there since he could remember. Him and his brothers heading to the planet Prospero. He was there for it all, or he has the memories of it. He remembers the Space Wolves, the Imperial Armies attacking Tizca. He remembers the mutations running rampant through his body and being saved by the powerful spell called Rubricants of Ahriman. His goal at the time before being saved by the Chaos, he wanted to become the next Librarian for the Thousands Sons, but now, all he cares about it gaining stronger powers, becoming the Champion of Tzeentch.

God: Tzneetch

Last edited:
First one is a Tzeentchian sorcerer, the other has no power armor, and the other looks like it belongs in Warhammer Fantasy.

This is how I see this thread continuing~
12553wp.jpg

I changed his God. Also...you aren't even in the RP so why do you continue to comment?

Because I like 40K and might join? And yeah, the first one's a Thousand Sun's Sorc. I think, perfect!

Name: Carrion

Five thousand years at minimum, it's all a drug and lust fueled haze.

Sex:
All the time, while on drugs, covered in blood, and disemboweling something.

Appearance:
Spoilered for naughty demon bits:
21eor9w.jpg

Archetype:
Chosen of Slaanesh.

Background:
Carrion was given new life when he was little more than a drug addled junkie on a warp infested hive world, giving himself over to any form of debauchery that his body could handle, and many more that he couldn't. At one such orgy of hedonism a summoning occurred, bringing forth Slaaneshi Daemonettes and other vile yet alluring warp abominations. While many perished in the ensuing chaos, the man now known as Carrion reveled in it, throwing himself into the fray in the name of his new God.

When the world fell to a warp storm, those that followed loyally and without question with their worship in the name of the Ender of the Eldar. Carrion fought against the Imperium when it came to reclaim its world, he fought with fervor and delight, reveling in the booming sound that drove guardsman mad in their trenches, giggling madly when he mixed drugs into the water supply so an entire camp was hallucinating, or not when the daemon's overran their lines like ants over a fallen twig.

((WIP~))

God:
Slaanesh.

Alright, you two can post in the IC when you're ready.

I wonder why @Potatocat hasn't posted yet. He was the first one to add a CS, thought he would be stoked for this xD

Mother of god i hate this Alert system, gonna try to get out a post quick as hell. Also @Urdnot Grunt i wonder how you do those cool lines around your post. Haven't rped on this site for a while.

Fuck, I'm here! I'll post in a little bit. Just have some chores to do

@Deshwitat You put in
Code:
[fieldset=name][/fieldset]
if you want to make that box around your post.

And thus in the dark future of the 41 millenium there is only................KAWAI DESSU!

c52de99352a938f1e0c3acefdd9a2f02.jpg
6fc68a5c1e14143c0d9de96bfad7122d.jpg
e994d2cbc5e562ee2ab7f41bbb39655a.jpg
d79a169848f616e961e526fae446ded3.jpg
b5f26c77ec5fdcb6469fc6f832a23dff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.