Black Butler OOC with Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine's eyes turned to ciel. " ciel considering your condition, how bout I compete for you.. I have had dance lessons " she said to ciel " it'd be an honor to help a family member after all " she smiled " plus I appreciate helping family.." she said. She looked at her maid who whispered in her ear. Catherine had a condition too but it was glass bones. Which meant she broke her bones easier. " ill be fine mary, now to go to the stage..."

Ciel looks to Alois as they walk towards the fairgrounds' third stage. "Well..Can she? I mean she's my cousin, not my sister..so I'm just wondering if it has to be an heir or not. Considering it's our families challenging one another directly..as in your challenge to me.."

Alois looks to Ciel and says says "I don't mind. If your cousin wants to dance in your place, it's fine with me. All she has to do is tell the judge and then you have to tell him why she's dancing in your place." He then looks to Catherine and says "But let me warn you first. I'm not going to make it easy for you to win. You will have to be at your best no matter how many lessons are under your belt. Because I assure you I'm going to bring my best to the stage. And I'm not intending to boast about anything when I say that and I'm not trying to scare you either."

When they get to the area the stage is in they see the undertaker about 10 feet ahead and a very young child who looks to be about 7 to 8 years in age and with looks like Ciel's by his side. The child shows to have several healed burn scars, two on his each of his arms and one on each leg, that are still visible but now looking like light red marks.

Last edited:
Catherine looked over at him and said, " Oh trust me, I am pretty great." She flipped her hair. Catherine wondered. Would she be great enough to win? Heck Ciel didn't know how to dance. Catherine glanced over seeing that the undertaker was there. She watched carefully. Why was the undertaker here? Well it is a event.She closed her eyes softly. Soon, her eyes begam to wander. The maid, mary spoke to Catherine, " Lady Catherine, we should head in to check in. " You're right. Let's go." She said to her. She had the right dance... She knew which dance because she brought the performance cd with her always. Catherine rolled her eyes at what Alois was saying though.

Alois, as they walk to where the sign up list, looks ahead to the young child whom the undertaker has got with him at the desk signing the kid up for the contest and Alois says to himself. "So the kid has come again this year." He smirks a little.

Last edited:
Catherine got signed it. She then looked over and said " whose this?" She asked . She loved kids. She looked around she saw her mother and the butler. She despised her mother now

Alois says as he walks up "Well you'd probably be shocked to hear who he is, as in his identity and last name. But his name is Drew for starters. He's 7 years old, almost 8. And his family, well his parents were both killed in a massive fire when Drew was but 4 years in age. Drew has a brother 5 years older than him who was burned in the fire too as Drew was, but like Drew, his older brother survived the fire that consumed their home and took the lives of their mother and father. But Drew's older brother doesn't know about him, due to the fact Drew's parents kept his brother from all knowledge about even having a younger sibling."

Catherine looked over at him and then raised an eyebrow as she heard this. She said, " Oh really, that's quite shocking. Surprising, is he trying to look for his sibling?" She asked. She bit her lower lip unsure about this. she then looked at the stage thinking. She smiled as she saw Lord Druitt again. She blushed and looked away.

Alois "Um..Well yeah he is looking for him. In fact Drew, for years, has been looking forward to when he and his older brother would meet for the first time, even when they were still living in the same house as one another but kept from eachother he looked forward to the day they'd meet eachother, Drew's older brother even being kept from the knowledge that he had a younger brother by his and Drew's parents, before the fire struck that killed their parents and consumed their home."

Soma "Hold on Alois. You said fire just now correct? A fire consumed Drew's and his brother's home burning it to the ground, and that the fire also killed Drew's and his brother's parents. And Drew's brother doesn't know that Drew exists because their parents kept Drew's older brother from the knowledge of Drew's birth. Who took care of Drew then? And how is it even possible for parents to keep one son of theirs from knowing about the other son? Short of adopting Drew out of course after he was born. But his older brother would very well notice his mom getting bigger while Drew was growing in her still wouldn't he?"

Alois looks to Soma and says "Uh..Well that's the thing. The older boy of theirs, Drew's older brother, was the heir to the family business and mansion estate. He had to be taught how to manage it accurately, even during those nine months, for when their parents passed away, in which they did when that fire killed them. So Drew's brother was with tutors for most of the whole day back then I would assume. I can relate having been taught the same way myself in order to do my role in my family's business. As for Drew's care, Drew's parents and the butlers of their estate took turns caring for both Drew and his older brother, the butlers caring for Drew's brother while Drew's parents were with him, and then when their parents were with Drew's brother, the butlers were with Drew. Now sense the fire 3 years ago, one of the butlers has been retired, but he's lending his assistance to the now only butler of Drew and his big brother's family, as well as the other three workers of theirs, and still living in the rebuilt mansion."

Soma "Um..oh wow." ~ Though he doesn't say it out loud, Soma thinks the description Alois just gave of Drew's family, the fire as well and when it happened, seems exactly the same in story to Ciel's family and life, not to mention the butler situation as well, the fact that although Tanaka is retired, him and Sebastian use to both be butlers of the Phantomhive's, and now Sebastian is the only butler of Ciel's family, but has Tanaka's assistance. ~

Druitt notices for a slight second, before she turns her head away from looking at him, Catherine blushing at him. He just smiles.

Catherine felt like she was being awkward and weird. She wasn't though, she was just nervous. She looked over at Alois as she heard them. " That's a little strange, So close to my cousins.. story." Catherine was hoping that one day will never come where her parents were killed. Catherine closed her eyes as she looked down, She saw as the judges were getting ready. Was Lord Druitt going to judge? She was curious. Her maid looked at her and said " lady Catherine you need to get ready." Catherine nodded, " thank you, Mary" Catherine tilted her head thinking. She then went to go to the back so she can rehearse.

About 15 minutes later, the head judge of the contest comes to the center of the stage to announce the beginning of the dance contest to officially start at that moment, that there will be 2 hours for the dancers to rehearse their dances for the contest before the first dance is performed, and then the head judge first reads out the business family names and how many contestants are going to represent each business name, and the head judge states the Phantomhive family has 2 contestants under their name.

Ciel blinks his eyes hearing the head judge announce that and says "What?..There's a second person representing my family?..I thought only Catherine was going to..I mean..Oh wow.." He backs up a few steps and Sebastian takes hold of Ciel's shoulders gently with his hands to give him some support, knowing the judge's announcement really surprised his young master.

Sebastian isn't really sure how to explain this either but he looks to the undertaker to see if he knows anything about it.

The undertaker sees Sebastian eyeing him and nods once at him, indicating he does know, which also tells Sebastian that the undertaker found who Sebastian was looking for in secrecy for the past 3 years.

Last edited:
Catherine stands there confused. She then closed her eyes as she was curious. She tilted her head wondering. She heard the announcements. What the. Was Ciel going in? No he wasn't... she was confused. She put a hand on her head. She sighed and wondered. She shrugged. She then looked over seeing her parents in a distance with lord druitt. She walked over to them as she was beckoned by her mother. She had to act like she didnt know her mother was a killer

The undertaker, after revealing to Sebastian that he had found who Sebastian had been on a three year non stop search for sense the Phantomhive mansion fire, points to Drew who's approaching the stage walking a few feet behind Alois.

Ciel keeps his eyes on his cousin as he sees her heading towards her mom, his aunt Madam Red. Like Catherine, Ciel has a feeling in his gut that it was his aunt who was the culprit behind the killings of all the women that had been found dead, the only thing lacked Ciel actually witnessing her murder someone with his own eyes, which would undoubtedly prove to him it was her doing in all the cases. He hopes his cousin will be extra careful, even if Catherine doesn't want to let Madam red in on her knowledge that she knows everything about her mother's crimes. Ciel just keeps a close watch over his cousin.

Meanwhile, Sebastian looks to Drew's direction as he and Alois reach the stage. Sebastian knows his young master doesn't have any clue to the fact that Drew is his younger brother, and Sebastian also knows that Catherine has no knowledge of it.

Drew, once he reaches the stage, starts to think about the dance routines he had previously used, knowing that Alois has seen all of them, considering them having competed in 8 contests every year, the current year included, the dance contest in this fair being the 8th one he's competed with Alois in this year. Drew goes over the fact that he hadn't equipped himself with many new dance moves sense the last competition, and hasn't had a lot of practice with the few new moves he has come up with. Due to this, as he's formulating his strategy in his head for this dance competition, Drew wonders about the possibility doing a combination, some of his old moves with one or two of his new ones

Catherine wondered where her dance teacher was so she can figure out what to do. There was so many. She looked to her mother and heard the words " we think you and him will be a great match so you are to marry him. Hes a sealthy and he's a caretake to the women its good." Wait what? Catherine missed what her mother was saying. She was thinking to hard. She gulped and went towards the stage, just to be near it.

After his preparations for the contest, Drew stands next to Alois and waits for the contest to start. He looks over to Ciel who's standing next to Sebastian and Soma.

Ciel, standing next to Sebastian and Soma, looks to his cousin and sees a nervous look in her eyes as she nears the stage. Ciel then glances over at his aunt Madam Red.

Madam Red looks over at him a few minutes later as does Grell.

Ciel tugs at his collar and then looks back to Catherine's direction.

Soma sees this and looks to Sebastian.

Sebastian noticed Ciel as well and looks over to Madam Red and Grell too, while at the same time putting his hand on Ciel's shoulder to help him stay calm.

Drew standing on the stage notices the whole thing as well and stands close to Alois, as he can't go to Ciel, and is starting to feel nervous seeing Ciel looking nervous, much less having seen how nervous Catherine looked as she reached the stage.

Alois sees the whole thing too and sees Drew moving closer to him. He gives a look to his butler Claude instructing him to keep an eye on Madam Red.

Claude nods at his master's look and starts to keep his eye on her.

Catherine tensed as she was close. Then she blacked out. She was great at dancing but never danced in front of people. As she blacked out she fell to the ground and twisted her ankle, breaking it... she was unconscious.

Ciel sees Catherine fall and hit the ground, her eyes shut. "Oh my word. Catherine!!" Ciel tenses up again a little and he runs up to her. He kneels and sees her broken ankle and the fact that she's unconscious. Ciel then looks to Sebastian and says "I don't know why. But Catherine passed out."

Drew sees it too, and gulps once nervously, not knowing what happened.

A dark figure just laughed and walked away. Catherine just laid there weak. Madame red was shocked her child " no! !" She ran to see catherine "catherine! !" The dark figure was wearing all black standing behind madame red then smiled nefore walking off seeing that he marked her. Catherine had a mark a symbol on her wrist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.