Black Butler OOC with Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine frowned. She didn't know what to do. She stood and quickly got in front of ciel " mom your not going to really hurt him because you'll have to go through me " madame red glared at her " fine we'll find another way" she looked at grell" come on grell" Catherine frowned " ciel I have to protect you I dont want to lose you..."

Grell follows behind Madame Red as she commands. While they walk away from them Grell looks back for a minute to Ciel and Catherine. Then after a few minutes he turns back towards Madame Red again and catches up with her. Grell says to her "Hey. Why do you think Sebastian isn't by Ciel's side right now? He usually is. It's not because I wanted to see him. I mean I love getting to see the man as you know. It's just Ciel didn't look that good from what I saw. I saw him sweating back there, his complection looked a bit off, and he was short of breath. He probably needs his butler with him right now. I think we need to look and find Sebastian for Ciel as soon as possible."

Back in the alleyway:

Ciel coughs twice and says while still a little short of breath "It's nice that you want to protect me Catherine. But you probably need more protection than I do. I mean you live with Madame Red. And she just murdered someone."

Last edited:
Madame red looked over at him. She then nodded. She bit her lower lip and said " not so sure " she looked over at him. " whose our next victim? "

Catherine frowned and then looked at him as she was little dizzy seeing the blood
She looked at ciel. " of course, hey you alright? Maybe we should go fond Sebastian.. " she glanced over at him thinking.

Ciel nods with a bit of sweat on his cheeks and says "Yeah..You're probably right..But the question is.." Ciel coughs again and then continues to say "Where do we even begin to look?..I mean you know Sebastian is always at least somewhere nearby me if not right by my side..If he's dealing with something personal, or if he doesn't want to be found for whatever reason when he goes off, then given my knowledge of times when he's done this before, he's not going to be located so easily..Not to mention.." Ciel coughs once more "This fair is so big..Sebastian could be anywhere.."

Last edited:
Catherine tensed " maybe we can try calling him" She sighed " wait he won't hear never mind what human would be able to hear?" She the. Said " let's go to your carriage and I need to go look for him.. I won't let you o.e.. I'll have my maiden and butler by your side" she then went to help him back to the carriage

Ciel coughs again and follows his cousin back to the carriage he came in.

Soma hears the cough while he's walking nearby with Agni at his side and rounding the corner. Then when he turns his attention to where it came from he catches sight of Ciel and Catherine. Soma doesn't know Catherine of course but sees her concerned look. He doesn't see Sebastian with Ciel. Soma then, fearing Ciel might be starting to get sick with his asthma again, turns to Agni quickly and says to him "Go and find Sebastian. And hurry up. I think Ciel's getting sick again like before. I'm going to stay with Ciel."

Agni "Yes Prince Soma. Right away sir." Agni takes off to find Sebastian.

After Agni leaves, Soma rushes over in Ciel and Catherine direction and calls out Ciel's name as he gets close to them saying. "Ciel. You and your friend wait up for me."

Ciel looks behind him and says "Soma?.." He then coughs again twice.

Catherine blinked seeing the Prince. She then nodded. She sighed and said" did Sebastian say what he was doing?" Catherine was worried for her cousin. She looked at him. She was curious. She then went to continue but Soma caught up with her. Catherine raised an eyebrow wondering. Catherine wondered, she smiled a little " it'll get better though"

Ciel "No..He heard what you said about the missing people, then he heard us back when we we still at my mansion when I said we may be able to find some clues here about where they went.." He coughs again and then continues saying "And then when we got here, he said he needed to search for someone and that he didn't think to look here before, but considering what the kid loved to do, the past years' announcements made sense to him now..whatever that means.." Ciel coughs again

Soma puts his hands on Ciel's shoulder and forehead and says to him shortly after "Your asthma's acting up on you isn't it?"

Ciel "Good guess Soma. But I'm fine.."

Soma "You don't look fine..Plus you're near to running a fever Ciel.."

Ciel "I told you I'm alright..You don't need to be concerned about me.." Ciel coughs again twice

Soma sighs and says "No Ciel..You're not.."

An announcement then comes over the fair's intercom: 'Attention everyone. Would everyone who is participating in this year's dance contest please come to the 3rd stage location. The signups are about to start taking place.'

Ciel coughs again and then sighs and says "Well I guess I might as well just get this over with. Let's go Catherine."

As Ciel starts to walk off telling Catherine to follow his lead, Soma follows him as well.

Catherine sighed. She didn't know what to do. She knew that something was wrong with her. Catherine bit her lower lip. Catherine wondered she yawned as she thought. Catherine said " Ciel... don't you want...to find an enhaler just in case?" Catherine blinked at him.

Soma "Yeah I think it's a good idea for us to do just that."

Ciel "Well maybe it is. But where do we find an inhaler at a fair?"

Claude and Alois are just at the corner and they hear Ciel.

Alois looks to Claude.

Claude "Seems Ciel is about to have an asthma attack. Either that or he is already having one."

Alois "You go find Sebastian then. It seems Ciel already has a couple of friends with him right now but I'll stay with them too."

Claude "You sure master?"

Alois nods

Claude "Okay. I'm sure I won't be too long." He then takes off to find Sebastian.

Alois starts to approach Ciel, Soma, and Catherine.

Catherine sighed " great we don't need that one to join.. it'll make it worse. " Catherine looked at ciel and thought.. maybe a store near the undertaker.. maybe I can go real quick. " she didn't want her cousin to do any extra exercise... catherine wondered " thats back where... " she then stopped " maybe we can ask someone maybe they'll know" Catherine looked over thinking.

Last edited:
Ciel notices Alois when he gets a few feet from them. He coughs and says "Hi Alois.." He sighs after that.

Alois "Hi there Ciel. Claude and I just overheard your little dilemma. He's gone to find Sebastian so don't worry."

Soma "I don't know. I mean I sent Agni to find Sebastian and he hasn't returned yet either."

Ciel says with a sigh "And what did I tell you and Catherine earlier Soma?..When Sebastian is doing something important to him and he doesn't want to be found during that time, which is most of the time the case, then it's near impossible to find him." He coughs twice again.

Alois "Don't worry. Claude will find him."

Soma "And how do you know that?"

Alois "Simple..Sebastian and Claude are the same type of person. One knows their own kind Soma."

Catherine stiffened up when she heard this. What did he mean. She gulped and then said " Ciel ill just go search for a enhaler I know they should have a store around here for that kind of thing" she didn't know what to think about that. She then went to go and get to the store she thought.

Alois says as she takes off "What's her problem?"

Ciel face palmed himself and then said while look at Alois with a stern expression "Uh..Well maybe it's the fact that you just said that Claude and Sebastian are the same type of person, while you implied at the same time that they were different from the rest of us..She doesn't know that particular fact about what Sebastian and Claude really are yet you moron."

Catherine ran off and went to go to the store, she looked around seeing some enhalers. She saw that her maid was with her. " Mary, I thought you were ordered to stay with them. " Lady Catherine I didn't know what they were talking about either. She wondered if the under taker... Hmm.. Would Sebastian be there? " Catherine then grabbed the enhaler, paying for it and dropping by the under taker, " hello..." She said to inside, " IS anyone in here?"

((OOC: You need to be Lord Druitt XD))

(OOC: Okay^^)

Sebastian inside talking to the undertaker hears Catherine calling to the inside. He and the undertaker then walk out and Sebastian says to her "Catherine? What's the matter? And where's my young master?"

Claude arrives at the undertaker's residence just seconds later.

Sebastian blinks seeing Claude running up to them so fast. He's even more curious as to why Alois isn't with him. He says "Hey Claude. Where's Alois at?"

Claude "He's with Ciel. Ciel is in major trouble."

Sebastian "Why? What happened?"

Claude "Ciel's having an asthma attack. Some guy named Soma's with them too and he said that he sent a guy named Agni out to find you hours ago."

Sebastian "What?! Oh man.." He turns to the undertaker and says "My young master is getting sick. I've got to hurry and get back to him. But please make sure to contact me if you find anything out."

The undertaker "I will."

Lord Druitt meanwhile gets near Ciel, Alois, and Soma's location and sees them a few minutes later. He sees Ciel coughing over and over and dripping in sweat. Seeing Soma and Alois even trying to help Ciel, he moves over to them quickly as well and tries to lend his assistance.

Catherine blinked, ' Yeah I'd thought I try here... " She shrugged. " And I was gonna see if this worked but since I was close." She sighed as she looked at sebastian, before she headed back to get to Ciel. She lifted up her skirt so she went to run. She didn't know what type those were? Butlers? It had to be something else. She was really tied into a knot when Alois said that. Catherine was feeling a headache get going. She found Ciel. " Ciel I found 'em.. and.. here wanna try this, I found it at the market, the merchant said it'd be worth it" She said to him handing over the enhaler to Ciel.
Mary looked over at Catherine, " Careful Lady Catherine... Don't want to hurt yourself" She said finally as she was trying to catch her breathe. Catherine looed over to see Lord Druitt, She blushed, and covered her face.

Sebastian kneels to where he's at Ciel's level and helps him as Ciel takes his medicine with the inhaler Catherine bought.

Soma helps to assist them.

About 20 minutes later Ciel's asthma begins to ease up a little. Ciel lays back in Sebastian's arms.

Claude walks next to Alois' side again after seeing Ciel start to recover.

Druitt sees Catherine looking at him and he smiles to her.

Catherine smiled as she saw this. She was glad that ciel's sickness was being helped. She was happy that she was helping put and what she got helped. Maybe she should become a nurse.. hmm or keep her families business going. She had to. She cant see her family crumble. She looked Over at him and smiled and waved at druitt. " hello"

Druitt waves back and says smiling with a nod "Hello."

Alois says to Claude "Well we better get going..We've got to make it to the 3rd stage before the signups for the dancing contest end."

Claude nods and says "Okay master."

Alois looks to Ciel and says "And Ciel. Considering you're ill, I suppose getting you to compete is out of the question. But would you like to come watch me at least?"

Ciel "Uh..well.." He then looks to Sebastian.

Sebastian "It's up to you young master. Do you feel up to it?"

Ciel "I guess..But stay near me.."

Sebastian "Don't worry. I will be right at your side."

Soma "So will I Ciel."

Ciel nods and then says to Alois "Okay..We'll come watch you.."

Status
Not open for further replies.