Black Butler OOC with Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine went to head back to quickly get something for Ciel's birthday. Catherine sighed unsure what to think. She looked out her carriage windows. Well she can do that at the fair, but that won't be enough time. What should I get for Ciel?

Ciel and the rest all arrive at the fairgrounds about an hour later.

Sebastian looks to Ciel before he and his young master exit their carriage and says "If you at any time don't feel well, you know sense your headache earlier, just let me know okay young master?"

Ciel nods "Okay. I will." He and Sebastian then exit their carriage to meet with the other members of their house, who had followed in the carriage behind theirs.

Catherine arrived at the fairgrounds, she hadn't picked anything.She quietly went searching for a gift as her maid followed her. Catherine sighed and closed her eyes softly. Catherine smiled softly and looked around. She didn't know what to do. Catherine smiled as she walked down the street, " I have to find something perfect for my cousin...." Catherine then smiled and went to go to walk along. " I want something perfect!!!" She frowned as she walked faster, she stopped as she realized she walked past Ciel and Sebastian " Oh, hello" She said to them softly. The maid, Mary, smiled at them softly, but kept staring at Sebastian. She was a angel, but she was going to keep that a secret.

Bard heads over to the baking contest and Finny heads over to the yard sculpting contest.

Meyrin walks around the fair to look at some of the exibits.

Ciel starts looking around for clues relating to the disappearances that his cousin wanted him and Sebastian to look into.

Catherine smiled softly. She then tilted her head softly before she went to walk around, she then saw Ciel. She then smiled and walked to him. " Do you want me to watch and support your competition?" She asked.

Ciel "Yeah. You can if you want to." He then looks ahead and sees the familiar faces of two other certain individuals, it being none other than Prince Soma and his butler Agani. He then puts his hand to his head and says "Oh great..Those two again."

Last edited:
Catherine raised an eyebrow " was it of those that you told me about?" Catherine bit her lower lip thinking. She then raised an eyebrow. She knew she hasn't been betrothed. Her mother hasn't betrothed her and her father is dead. She never knew who her father was. Catherine blinked. She then sighed. " say whats their names again?"

Ciel "No. The two I told you about that we were meeting up with here at the fair today were my rival Alois and his butler Claude. Though these two are probably just as annoying, and probably even more annoying than Alois and Claude are. I haven't really calculated yet which of the two pairs annoy me more. But it's more likely I'd choose these two. As for their names, the guy with the purple hair is named Soma. He's the prince of his country. And the guy beside him is his butler Agani."

Catherine was studying them, " Say.. whats with the butlers hand being wrapped up, do you know?" She asked him. Catherine bit her lower lip thinking. She then eyed them before smiling. Catherine then looked over to see that Lord Druitt was here too. Catherine smiled and looked away. Catherine said, " it's quite busy today."

Ciel "It's a symbol of Agni's faith I think. I'm not really sure of the whole story behind it. I only heard bits and pieces. Like how Agni was once sentenced to be executed because of crimes he commited but then Soma saved him. And now he's trying to repent by respecting, protecting, and showing his loyalty to Soma, among other things he does." Ciel sighs and shrugs his shoulders up and down once. Anyway let's get going before the two of them notice us. I don't feel like dealing with Soma right now." Ciel, after saying that, then looks where Catherine is looking to see Lord Druitt near them too. He then says. "And that guy's name is Druitt."

Catherine smiled as she heard the name. " oh that's lovely." She then looked over thinking. Catherine tilted her head wondering., she then nodded " alright Ciel"

Ciel rubs his head again feeling the ache coming back slightly. And then leads his cousin on through the fair grounds, Ciel moving quickly to get away from Soma's sight before Soma has a chance to see him.

Catherine had her eye on Lord Druitt. Catherine smiled sweetly. She then looked over at Ciel thinking. She nodded at him and said, " I wonder what my mother is doing today... " She sighed and looked down, " oh well I am going to have fun" She smiled sweetly.

Ciel pays $50 for a round of fair tickets for him and Catherine to use while everyone else is participating in the contests against their rivals, as he will be doing against Alois just hours from now and over the entire week, considering the dance contest is one of the few contests that the fair holds over the whole time the fair is in session. Ciel thinks to himself while looking with his cousin to find the first thing she wants to do. He knows he's practiced for the contest for a good amount of time but Ciel still dreads facing Alois. He keeps it to himself though, not wanting to show Catherine he hasn't become that much more compfortable about facing Alois nor about dancing, than he was before he even practiced for it.

Catherine bit her lower lip thinking. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to hang out and talk to Druitt. She looked down as she thought. She smiled sweetly as she looked at Ciel. " thanks for paying, Ciel." She then looked at her miad who smiled at her. Catherine looked over thinking. She then looked over to an allyway hearing a scream. She gasped and dropped her fan and ran to go follow that scream. They were close enough to hear that scream. She was in an alleyway. She looked around it was dark. She then went to a door, and gasped seeing the blood and the body that belonged to the blood. She covered her mouth backing up, " Oh no.. what have you done?" She asked. She shook her head, " Who is here!! " She yelled.

Ciel followed her and also sees who's body Catherine's standing over from the alleyway enterance saying with a bit gasping sound in his voice "M..Madam Red." Ciel doesn't say his aunt's name loud enough for Catherine to hear him behind her. He doesn't feel that he should approach her just yet, as his cousin has just come upon a rather gruesome scene which probably threw her into shock. While giving Catherine a few minutes to let the sight of the crime sink in and to recover from the shock she just experienced, Ciel leans his back to the wall beside him and just tries to breathe seeing all the blood as he watches over his cousin while also trying to look for the perp that slaughtered the victim in cold blood, sweat dripping down Ciel's cheeks from the sight of the murder as he looks around their general area.

Last edited:
Catherine frowned and shook her head. How dare she... her mother killed these women. She let tears fall as she fell to her knees. She didnt know what to think " but how she's my mother...." she shook her head and her mother appeared out of the room and shrugged as her butler Grell came out. Catherine frowned and shook her head softly. She didn't know what to do. She stood up and said " m-mother..." she walked back a few steps. " how could you..."

Ciel looks to his cousin stepping back and then sees Madam red and Grell.

Grell sees Ciel and says to him "Hey kid. Where's your butler Sebastian at? You're here so he can't be far. That fact I know to be true but I don't see him near your side like he usually is."

Ciel says while still kind of short of breath "Sebastian is busy with something right now Grell." He then moves forward a few steps to where he's standing next to Catherine then takes a stance in order to protect her if she needs it.

Catherine glared. " why must you alwaus be with my mother grell? Youve taught her ways that.. isnt her." She then saw how madame red laughed. catherine frowned unsure what to dom she shook her head thinking. She was unsure what to do. She watched as ciel stood mext to her. Catherine shook her head " this needs to stop!" Catherine frowned " I cant have other women trying. She heard her mother " why I havent gotten my target yet..." she grabbed a knife she was handed and went towards ciel.. but she had flashes.. she was about to strike but she completely stopped " shes right.. I cant do it.."

Grell says to Catherine in response to her question. "Well I'm your mother's butler. It's my job to be at her side at all times."

A couple of sweat drops drip down Ciel's face as Ciel says to his cousin "Don't worry Catherine. You don't need to give in to her. She's been a killer for a long while now as hard as that is to believe. Grell is partly at her side because of that. But Grell's reasoning for being with her, at least in that case, that's another story for another day. "

Status
Not open for further replies.