Black and Red All Over (Leucothea and ~Nora.Inu~)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Caesar looked at the utensil the back at Lace. He took the first bite, trying to eat slowly, but he simply couldn't restrain himself. He ate as quickly as he could with out making a big mess, eating the whole plate. He sighed, finally feeling full for the first time in his entire life.

Lace sighed "I must go change, feel free to explore but stay on this floor" he slipped away and down teh hallway.

Caesar cleaned his mouth with an offered napkin, noticing the chef had kept a distance from him the whole time. He got up and left, hobbling slightly from how full hw was. He walked around and examined all the paintings, not paying attention to anything with words, seeing as he couldn't even read.

Lace closed his door behind him, having just got out of the shower, his hair dripping wet. He rumaged through his drawers and looked for clothes, a towel covering his goodies.

(should caesar come in and see Lace like this and then things get dirty??)

(Oh, yes, I can see that happening. Caesar being a bit resistant, but unable to resist for long!)

Caesar walked around for a while, walking into a bathroom. It was another massive bathroom that is more the size of his apartment. He ignored the fact as best he could, walking in and shutting the door. There was another door on the opposite side of the bathroom, and Caesar had never seen a bathroom made like this, and he was curious what the door led to. He opened it quickly, not quite ready for the site of of a mostly naked Lace
"Ack!" he yelped, stumbling backwards and tripping over his own feet.
"I-I'm so sorry," he said, shutting his eyes as he scrambled to his feet.

Lace wasnt really shocked, knowing the kid secretly wanted to see him. But he wouldnt move as the towel would fall off "Dont worry about it" he chuckled finding the boys curiosity to be cute and slightly funny

Caesar stood up Holding his hand on the side of his face to block the blush and Lace's naked body.
"I-I didn't mean to barge in. I was j-just looking around."

Lace slowly stepped closer "I told you its fine, there is nothing wrong with curiosity"

Caesar practically heard the steps as they came closer and he moved towards the door.
"I-I'll just let you finish in here," he said, making a move to escape into the hallway.

Lace smiled sexually. His eyes going dark "I'm sorry Caesar but you did this yourself" he couldnt let the boy just leave without Lace giving him a partying gift. He grabbed Caesar by his shoulders and pushed him against the wall "Cant just let you go now can I?" he kissed Caesar softly and stood there for a while, his lips pressed to Caesars.

Caesar squirmed slightly, trying to get out of the man's grasp. He fear punishment, and he figured that Lace was going to beat him like the others had. The kiss surprised him enough the stop, all systems shutting down for a brief few seconds. When he finally got his senses back, he quickly turned his head, shutting his eyes tightly.
"Don't."

Lace had been shocked by 'dont' he pulled back just staring at Caesar for moments trying to figure out why he told him to stop. Then it happened, Lace was into Caesar while Caesar hated Lace. The world was jumbled.

Caesar crossed his arms protectively over his chest.
"I will not be used by someone like you," he stated conclusively, keeping his head turned away.

(awww...sadness)

Lace smiled and looked down "Good, then you know how to protect yourself, next time you walk in on me, I wont stop" his voice had gone deep and he walked out of the room, heading to the throne room to search for more clothes.

(daw, sorry...)

Caesar left as quickly as he could, running down the hall until he was certain he had gotten far enough away. He stopped, unable to get the image out of his mind. He had never been touched like that, and he knew he never wanted to be, not by a black hair, but Lace's body...

Lace stood in and slambed his fist against eh wall, not hard enough to bust the wall but enough to get his anger out. He was so frustrated, the boy had made him hard just thinking about the boys sweet body, he just couldnt wait to explore.

Caesar waited a while before quickly making his way back to where he started, the front door. He looked at the guard before averting his eyes.
"Could we get my bags?" he practically whispered. Usually he wouldn't be so quiet, but being in a house full of people who despised him made him nervous.

The brown haired guard only nodded. Opening the door for Ceasar he averted his eyes and focused on the hallway where he heared Lace punching the wall.

Caesar walked out, going out to the car they had driven in to get here before looking down. The driver took him to his ratty and broken down home where he collected a small grocery bag of his belongings. He then returned to the car and drove back. The whole trip took only about and hour, since the drive was rather long.

Lace had been told Caesar left to grab his things, so he decided to take a nap. His bed bent under his weight, blue jeans and a white T shirt open to expose his chest. He slept soundly, not makign a sound.