Black and Red All Over (Leucothea and ~Nora.Inu~)

"N-No!" Caesar yelped. He knew what was going to happen. They would either beat him in an inch of his life, or just beat him to death. Hopefully the former. He gasped as he was knocked to the ground, trying not to make a sound as hits came at him everywhere.

The collector lifted his hand and the two men stopped "See you in court young sir" and him and hte body gaurds both left. All laughing at the young boys pain, they had brown hair so they surely could provide their taxes. Unlike Caesar.

Caesar groaned, and he could hardly breath. He heard the door shut, but made no move to get up. He couldn't, he was too hurt. The last thing the rang in his ears was See you in court.​ His life would be over now. His anger rose to abnormal levels, and he managed to pick himself up. Just a few bruises and bad gashes, but he didn't have any broken limbs. He staggered into the bathroom, cleaning himself up.

the tax collector and the men who beat Caesar up laughed walking down the stairs of his house.

The court date was sent to him in the mail. The court room filled with people all on teh tax collectors side, a few blondes and mostly brunettes. The judge was even a brunette woman. She looked seriosly unhappy liek she wanted to kill someone. The court was busy with people talking amonst themselves.

Caesar walked in about five minutes early. He walked in, seeing no one on his side. That was painfully obvious. He walked nervously up to his place, a bandage over his cheek and some wounds were still evident, but he was walking fine.
"Y-your honor," he said, addressing the woman with a low bow.

"Finally you show up" She grumbled "The plantiff claims you have not paid your taxes, care to elaborate on that?" she asked. A straight frown on her face.

Caesar swallowed, nodding.
"It's true, I have not been ale to pay my taxes. Your honor, you must understand how difficult it is for... for someone like me to find a job or get money. I am doing the best that I can, and despite that, the plantiff had no right to beat me the way he did," he pointed out, knowing he could not win this.

"We do have laws that must be upholded, not being able to pay your taxes someone in your case is sentenced to death. Under curcumstances such as yours you will be sentanced to death. I cannot go against the law, only inforce it" She kept her face straight and a faint develish smile arose when she spoke of death. She lifted her hammer and went to strike it until someone spoke up

"Your honor, would you mind reading section 23of the lawbook please?" Lace had slipped through the gaurds, in a light blue buisness suit that hugged his figure. His hair in the same emo haircut it had always been, a seductive smirk on his face "I ask you to allow me to hire this body for work in my castle, as my personal assistant. He will be paid but forced to live with me, I believe thats punishment enough"

The judge thought reading the section he mentioned "This burden shall be taken over to you Lord Kyomi" she hit the hammer on the table and chatter erupted. Lace looked at Ceasar "Come on lets go" his voice was gentle as he fixed his suit.

Caesar looked horror-stricken at the mention of his death. He had come to the conclusion he could do nothing about it. He only watched the hammer fall. However, when a voice broke through the crowd he looked over to see a familiar face. At this point he thought his doom was certain. When the judge said the burden would be passed to Lace, Caesar hardly even registered what was going on. He followed wordlessly, the little bit of color he had in his face was drained and he looked ill. He stared at the ground as he thought about the trial, then got up the courage to look at the back of Lace's head.
"What happened in there? What did you do?" he whispered, as if they would kill him if anyone else over-heard.

"I took the burden, your going to live with me now so I'll give you a week, maybe more to pack your things and live with me" Lace held his hands in his pockets, brunettes staring at them for a while, a black haired man leading a red haired lower classman. It was outragious.

Caesar kept his head down, hoping people would just look away.
"I could just pack tonight and be there in the morning. I don't own a lot," he pointed out, crossing his arms. He could feel the stares, just like what he always received. It simply was not fair.

"Whatever is simpler for you love. I can wait" Lace moved by a man with a black secret security outift. Lace whispered some thing to thee man and he nodded, Showing he understood and patted Lace's back, some trust thing nobody but them knew of. He smiled and carried the smile back to Caesar "Ready to meet your new home?"

"Don't call me 'love'," Caesar snapped, glaring pointedly at the man. That was his only answer as he followed Lace inside. He was genuinely curious how the black hared people lived. Did they live in space ships in outer space, or maybe levitating homes, or underwater, or with a million pets?

"Chill, I call everybody love" The mansion was huge, busts of greek gods and goddesses everywhere. Twenty rooms all on the bottom floor, the floor a collection of granite and the doors all different neutral colors. It wasnt much but Lace had been calling it home ever since he was born. The mansion filled with the smell of dinner cooking from the kitchen. The halls all lit to perfection. Lace glanced at Caesar and shook his head. Red heads had such attitudes.

Caesar stopped moving, looking all around at the... well, to him it was considered a godly palace. He gawked in all directions, looking at the busts of people he didn't know, but assumed were famous.
"Uh... w-when can I go get my things?"

"In a little while after you've had something to eat" Lace slid into the kitchen, the smell of steak and spagetti filled the air, mixed with cookies and deserts heating in the ovens. Lace turned and spoke to a chef silently. A blonde haired chef.

Caesar instinctively put his hand over his stomach at the mention of food, his mouth watering when he could smell the foreign delicacies.
"What is that smell? I've never... never smelled anything so nice," he said, walking into the kitchen with Lace. He noticed the chef was a blondie, and immediately wanted to leave. If the rest of Lace's servants were such high class (compared to Caesar, of course) he would be in for hell.

Lace smiled a thank you to the bearded blond chef and passed him the plate with a mountain of spagetti and a glass of wine. Lace himself had taken an apple and was biting into the flesh as he eyed the cookies in the oven. Wishing they would be done.

Caesar gawked at the food, looking at lace before looking back at the food. He waited a long time, looking as if he was staring into the face of god.
"If this for me?" he asked curiously.

Lace chuckled "Of course it is" he tossed a fork towards Caesar "Eat up, he'll make more if you ask him"