Black and Red All Over (Leucothea and ~Nora.Inu~)

Caesar walked back into the mansion/castle, feeling very out of place now that he was carrying a plastic bag with just a tooth brush, and old hoodie, old shoes, and the small amount of cash he had.
"Where should I go?" he asked the brown haired guard.

The guard only shrugged, he didnt know. He felt Lace in the other room, just a strange feeling he had. But he eyed Caesar, nt with eyes of hatred but curiosity. Debating on whether Lace would use the red head as a sex toy or not.

Caesar noticed the look and gave the guard a look of curiosity as well.
"What? Is there something on my face?" he asked, instinctively wiping his face with his sleeve.

the guard shook his head, it wouldnt be right to go against his orders not to take to the boy. He felt evil but Lace's father had ordered him not to speak with the red head.

Caesar sighed.
"You're either a prick, a mute, or you just decided not to talk today. Which is it?" Caesar asked. He knew people with brown hair were above him, but not much. Black, blond, brown, red. That was simply the order. This man really didn't have much reason not to speak with him, and all Caesar wanted was someone who didn't hate him (and he didn't hate them either) to talk to him.

"I was oprdered not to, by Lord Lace's father sir" The man shook his head and rubbed his tired eyes. They were red and he closed them, tears running down his cheek slowly, he needed sleep.

Caesar looked at the man pitifully.
"Well... thanks. I hope you get some sleep... I'll go now, don't want you to get in trouble," he smiled kindly, walking away with a short wave. Maybe, if Lace would listen, he could try and get the man a day off.

Lace snored shortly, debating on whether to wake up from the dream he was having about the boy. Running his fingers through his hair, touching those red silk hairs, touching his body, their bodies entwining. He shouldnt be having dreams about this but he couldnt help it, the boy made him hard. He finally opened his eyes and stared at the cieling.

Caesar paced around, not entirely sure where to go, and, if he was honest, he had gotten himself lost. He sighed, deciding it best to sit and wait for someone (who was allowed to speak to him) to ask where he needed to be.

(Lace's father should come by and freak out, seeing Caesar where he shouldn't be.)

Sure.)

Lace shook himself finally able to think straight. He quickly headed to take a shower to rid himself of the hardness he had aquired during his dreaming.

Caesar looked around the hallway, smiling at everything that was so clean that he had seen.
"So clean..." he mused out loud.

"Excuse me? State your reason for being here, this hallway is not for you to be exploring!" Lace's father stood behind him, a long cloak covering his outfit but an angry face shown before his beard and mustashe, every hair on his body a light grey.

Caesar gasped, turning around quickly and standing up, looking away shyly.
"I-I... I just didn't know where to go..." he stuttered, blushing darkly.

"thats no excuse you fool!" The man raised his hand, ready to slap Caesar, he had almost done it too before his son grabbed his hand and growled almost menacingly "Dont you touch him father"
His father stood his hand in Lces grasp "L-lace? What is the meaning of this?!"
Lace growled again "Leave him alone, touch him and i swear on mothers grave i will leave and never come back"
His father froze for a second tearing his hand away and storming off away from them both.
Lace grumbled, his eyes menacing and his chest was bare. Only black slacks covered his lower half.

Caesar gasped, looking at the hand with fear as he tried to back away quickly. He had been beaten enough in his life, and he was hoping it wouldn't happen again, but that seemed to be a far cry. However, when the hand was stopped, he was actually truly happy to see Lace. He listened to the conversation with his head down, not wanting to make eye contact. When the man stormed off, he rubbed the back of his neck.
"S... sorry, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be here... that's a lie, I'm not supposed to be in the place at all, but..." he sighed, not really knowing what to say.
"Thanks... could you tell me why you brought me here? I mean, your father obviously hates me, none of the staff is allowed to speak to me, apparently. So, please, tell me why I'm here."