Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guys dont put me down." she yelled and laughs. "on 3" he starts to swing her "1...2...3" he throws he in

Riku throws her in and laughs. Ai sneaks up behind Riku and pushes him into the pool.

She laughs as she spash in. james knew revange was coming soon.

Ai laughs when Riku splashes Kiyoto back. Then she pushes James in.

James hold onto Ai to bring her in. then everyone started to spash oneather

Ai laughs, "Hey!"

Ai screams and splashes her. Ai swims to Riku and hugs him, "Rikkiii your sister is being mean to me." Riki is her nickname for him. Riku hugs her.

she laughs and sing the jaw song and she swam to he brother. "big bro thats a lie i am not being mean"

Riku laughs, "You little liar. I just saw you do it."

i just wanted to play thought" she didnt see james behind her and it was to late james got her and lift her up to just drop her.

Riku and Ai both laughed at her.

James" she said looking at him. evily "now your going to get it" "ohhh i'm sooo scared" to tell you the truth he was a little scared of her. "ok now your going to get it" she comes at him tackling him under water.

Riku smirks, grabs Ai by her wrist and sneaks inside with her.

James grabs Kiyoko. then kiss her deeply hoping her big brother was not around to see this. if he chose between who's scarier her or her broth it would be her brother.

Riku and Ai go to his old room. Riku kisses her deeply.

(HEY NO SEX SENCES XD i'm going to make Kiyoko walk in on you if you do)

James pulls away and gets her out of the pool and sites down near the water with her.

((What?! I was going to put a sex scene. I was just implying it XD))
Riku locks the door.

((Oh no you don't))

Kiyoto smiles and goes into the house to get some drinks for them both. and James waits outside

(ok)

Kiyoto hear someone yell and walked to Ruki room then heard something she didn't want to hear. she bangs on the door "RUKI SUZUKI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS IN MOTHERS HOUSE OPEN HIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I"M TELLING MOM THEN I"M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS"

james was just relaxing near the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.