Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry

Original poster
Big brother (Eli) and Little sister (me)

just short stories about them and life

Character sheet

Name: Kiyoko Suzuki
likes: her brother, lollipops, Art, piano, and cute things
dislikes: mean people and jerks
Look:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Riku Suzuki
Likes: Little sister, video games, guitar, music, art and baseball.
Dislike: People who mess with his little sister.

Attachments

• thCA8HT6G8.jpg
    thCA8HT6G8.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
kiyoko was so excited her her brother was coming home for the summer. so that means she can have her brother meet her boy friend she was nevrous at the though but hey she was excied to see him

Riku ran outside to his red mustang. Its summer time which means no school. And also he gets to see his little sister. He was excited. It has been almost a year since his last visit. He turned on the car and drove off away from his college.

Kiyoko was waiting on the door steps for him with a smile. sometimes she got up and past then others she just sits down and thinks of 6 impossble things. she hatted life right now but also loved it

Half an hour later he parked in front of the house and got out of his car.

Kiyoko saw Riku came out of the car and she ran to him, huging him. "Teddy Riku" she said her little nickname for him

He smiles and hugs her back, "Hey Kitty. I missed you." that was his nickname for her.

me too" she said lting go f him "theres so much i ned to tell you but come on lets go inside" she said with a smile pulling him in

He smiles and gets pulled inside.

she brings him in side and sits him down on the sofa she want to the kitchn making some tea "so how was life in colage?" she called after him geting the tea cups

He smiles and drinks the tea, "Its good. I am just glad summer break is finally here."

"me too" the pot steams and she takes it off the stove and puts it in and alice in wounderland tea pot. she comes out with the tea and cake. she smiles "here are some frush ones"

He smiles, "Thanks... So what is it you wanted to tell me?"

"well umm" she sits down away from him but infrount of hm she looks down and says "ihaveaboyfriend" she said very fast then takes a cup of fresh tea and takes a sip

Riku looks at her, sighs, and puts his tea down, "How long have you too been dating?"

"a few months now" she was looking down knowing he woud like him find him a jock wich he is.

He has a blank expression, "When do I get to meet him?"

"soon" she hids her lips behind her tea cup. "Today" she sinks into her chair

"Good." he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.