Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After they were done Riku puts on his on his boxers and Ai put on her clothes. Riku opens the door and looks at his little sister, "Relax will ya?" he walks past her.

Last edited:
((-.- ya fine Xp))
she looks at him pissed off. "hell no if you can have sex I want to have sex too" she said it like its normal to say in front of people

Riku smirks, "I am the oldest so I get a free pass."

"NO YOU DONT DUMB ASS I WANT TO HAVE SEX TOO" she said leaving the room to see james "James have sex with me" James looks at her in shock. "Ummm ahhhhhh I ahhhhhh" he didn't know what to say.

((The fuck?! O.O XD))
Riku gives him a warning glare.

"Ahhhh no your brother going to kill me" he said scared. She looks at her brother then walks up to him angery "Brother get lost this is what I want I am a free person if you will not take that you can get out of my life" she then leaves to her room. and slams the door.

Riku just simply rolls his eyes.

(I know right XD)

she yells and punch's a pillow hard. James walks up to him and ask "why is she angery again and why cant your sister have sex she is an adult now but im not saying this because I want to have sex with her but I just want to know but your sister has grown it to a beautiful young lady" he smirks at him then hears Her yell again.

Riku curses under his breath then says, "How long have you two been going out?"

a few months but almost a year now. but we been in the same schools for how knows how long now and I hade the gusts to say I like no I love her to your sister. she kind and sweet when she wants to" he smiles

Riku grits his teeth, "I am going to regret this..." he mutters then looks at James, "Fine but if you hurt her OR get her pregnant I WILL hunt you down and kill you."
((Btw this is what Ai looks like :P))

Attachments

• thCAV02BY8.jpg
    thCAV02BY8.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"yo Im not going to have sex with your sister" he looked at him blushing slightly. " dud I am not ready"

Riku sighs in relief, "Oh thanks god!" then he looks at James, "I mean... then you should tell her that."

"she knows it was something I told her in the begaining and she was the one who said I will not have sex" he laughs.

Riku chuckles, "Oh wow."

"More than likely."

"don't worry man I will take care of her" he said walking to her door. "you who love open the door and talk to me" he said and she yells "no"

Riku leans against the wall and watches.

"Love come on please" he said opening the door just to get a pillow throne an him "what the.... hey no throwing" he said walking in and grabbed her wrist then kissed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.