Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was on the sofa out cooled.

James walks up to her and says "Kiyoto wake up please"

Riku walks up to her.

Kiyoto still didn't wake up

James "shit she did it again" he want to the kitchen and grabbed the strongest small there.

Riku looks at him, "Did what?"

"she dose this thing to knock herself out" he comes back with it and puts it under her nose.

Kiyoto wakes up to see James and gaps then turned mad. "Why are you here?"

Riku sighs, "Kiyoto calm down."

"GO fuck yourself both of you" she said and left the room.

"Kiyoto please don't be mad at your brother this is about me and I know I was an ass hole but I'm sorry" james said running after her

Kiyoto didn't say anything but slam her door.

Riku watches her leave, "Shit..."

James cused as well. "Kitoyo please dont go" he called out to her she was walking away but he got her and higed her from behind."im sorry love please for give me and if you still dont want me to be your boyfriend fine i can try to live with that" she could say anything

Riku goes outside to give them some privacy.

she and James have there talk and are now bak togather again. she runs out side and says " had sex with my boyfriend Big bro" James was scared and that was a big fat lie "dud she lieing dont kick my ass please dont"

The second she says this you can tell he is pissed, but he calmed down once James says it is a lie.

"that was no fun i wanted to see whos strongest" she said giggling.. James smirks and picks her up and place her over his shoulder she starts to laugh like crazy. "Big bro help me"

RIKU LAUGHS, "Your on your own kitty." all of a sudden a green slug bug (thats a car XD) parks in front of the house. The driver is still inside and honks the horn. Riku smiles big. Ah, there she is.

(oh i didnt know that -.- sorusioly i didnt XD)
"your girlfrineds here Riku and your a big meani haed now to the back yerd big bro making buggers to night" she said. "were going to the back yerd not becue you order me too but to put you in the pool" James smiled evil. "you woulded" she sai "oh where going to find out"

Riku smirks and a girl comes out of the car. She looks at Riku and smiles big, "Riku!!!" she runs up to him and hugs him. He hugs her back. "Hey Ai. I am happy to see you."
((Damnit! This stupid computer wont let me show a pic of what she looks like XD. Oh wel guess I have to describe her XD))
Ai was a beautiful young woman, She has long green hair and beautiful emerald green eyes.

just show me the pic later.)
James saw the girl and said "hello I am James Rikus little sister boyfrined this thing" he ponits at kyo which said "sorry for my stupiid brother behaver of beeing stupid im Kyo but big brother calls me kitten is it ok if i call you big sis?" james looked at her then started to walk away to duck her into ther pool "hey ruki can you help me throw your sister in the pool"

Riku laughs, kisses Ai real quick then helps James throw Kiyoto into the pool.

"no please help me miss come on you guys dont" Kyo said with a smile "you grabb her feet and i hold on to her arms ok"

He smirks and grabs her by the feet, "Ready?" he looks at him.
Ai giggles and watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.