Biatch-Hunt

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
Ronnie was pre-occupied with the game on her lap-top. But she quickly set it down and pulled out the small gun she had grabbed. Ronnie fired off a few rounds, hitting some of the twi-tards directly. Others wizzed past them, hitting other things in the process. "Well, this is fun," she commented.

"At least they only have one life, right?"

"Yeah. But they come in waves."

Jack side kicked a nearby switch to halt the train a moment, gesturing for the others to exit immediately.

"We make our stop here. We're directly under a magic store. Marissa, you look for the supplies needed for a mass group teleport that'll get us as close as possible to the airport. Ronnie and I will handle all close quarters attackers. As for you Urick, you cover our backs: anything coming in to try and RIR (Rape us in the rear). Blast them away with your shotgun!"

Marissa nodded at her orders and came out of the subway car. "I shall only need some regenerating drinks and a map. After that, We will teleport when ready." she said calmly.

"Awesome." Replied Jack. "Did I ever tell you I love you? I mean, not just cos' we could potentially be killed by twi-tards, but I love the ever-loving shit out of you, dude. Just thought I'd let the world's sexiest mage who's about to save our lives know she's the best, around~! XD"

Jack was all like ':D' as he led the group through some passages, and accessing some vent shafts to climb through into the building above ground, having said their goodbyes to the train crew, and moving onto a new path, which Jack hoped wouldn't get them killed. Twi-tards were ones to consort with dark powers for the stupidest of reasons, so they required all sorts of tools of the dark arts.

The mage flipped around, blushing hard at Jack. She was about to say something, but merely pouted and looked away, her face still reddened. "G-Goodness..." she muttered under her breath.

She then followed Jack and the others through the passages, hoping they would get to the surface soon. It was a bit difficult going through the vent shafts, as her dress was a little bit uncooperative. Once they got through the passage, Marissa dusted herself off and continued following.

"Got it!" Ronnie said, lifting a hand to her forehead in a salute. "I'm armed and ready." She pulled out the little gun and tightened the strap of her messenger bag. She laughed a little as Jack spoke. "That was beautiful," she commented, smiling, "Anyway, let's try not to die so we can have more beautiful moments."