Biatch-Hunt

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
When Marrisa called to him he didn't know what to do, since he didn't know what was going on. But all he did was look between the two of them, shrug his shoulders, and go back to his room.

He was getting a present.

"Lass, ye be easily steamed!" He chuckled. "Marissa, yer 'bouts of rage are always fun. Ye'd make a great wife to some lazy-arse!"

"A great wif--Ughhh!!!" Marissa growled at Jack, blushing furiously. "Just....Let's just go, we have everyone here now. Let's just go now before someone gets hurt..."

"Damn, you guys talk a lot," Ronnie commented, following after them. She put on her sunglasses and put her lap-top back in the bag. "I prefer PC.... Because that's all I've got."

"Anyway, can we hurry? Wack-job fans are terrifying."

Quickly after he heard Ronnie talk, Urick came back out of his room with his Shotgun in his hands. He would never leave home or any area at that, withouit his shotgun. He had no idea where they were heading, but he just knew he was gonna need this shotgun.

He cocked it back a few times and followed the others.

"Aye, Aye. Sorry Lass. Now, we shall-"

BOOM!!

BLAM!!

Jack turned his head towards an explosion off towards a bridge. Twi-Tards were swarming in to attack. From the water under the bridge, people armed with bows and arrows, crossbows, and other sorts of hunting gear were firing on the hordes of Tards, arrows raining upon the armies of ballistic Twi-Tards. Road blocks were instantly being made with Final Fantasy vehicles and animals, keyblade wielders and disney fans side by side as they tried to hold the fort.

A final fantasy fangirl hurried over, dressed up as lightning from FF13, looking rather annoyed no one was evacuating yet.

"GTFO! Hurry!" She exclaimed. "We can't hold those these assholes forever!"

Jack blinked, and gestured over to a nearby subway station.

"We take our leave NOW."

Marissa jumped back a bit at the explosion. She was stunned at how the fight was going on, and by who was starting it. She could never understand how fangirls would fight nonstop over things. She looked to the FF girl and nodded. "Do not have to tell me twice!" Marissa then began to file into the subway station with everyone.

"Ah fuck..." Ronnie muttered. She stared at the sudden-war zone. It wasn't just horrifying, it was actually kind of fascinating. She would've liked to watch, had she not been... Well, horrified.

"Alright, I'm out," she said, running toward the subway station.

The subway was simply littered with people trying to escape. Jack groaned, and looked over towards a group of people, two of them noticeably looking like a construction worker, and the crocodile dundee, who were searching for anyone that had some decent fighting ability. Jack nodded to the others, setting a marker on their mini maps to head there, as the group of anti twi-tard/hunger games harlot soldiers were heading through to the front car to man some of the defenses, in case they breached the underground areas.

"Alright: I saved my game!" Exclaimed Jack. "You do the same. They should have some one-time use weapons like a couple small guns and such, so feel free to arm up."

As they climbed into the first car, Jack dived over to grab two handguns, and a heavy machine he strapped to his back for the moment. He nodded to the others to hurry in.

"C'mon: Won't let me advance to the next stage until everyone is here."

Marissa nodded to Jack and looked to her belt, pressing a few buttons and saving her file. "I am saved," she declared as she climbed into the car as well. She pulled her spell book, ready to cast any spell needed to help the group along the way.

Ronnie nodded and pressed a button on her wrist band. "Saved," she confirmed. She ducked into the car, looking out and pulled out her lap-top again. "Let's get going," she muttered, as she also picked up a little gun. It didn't seem like much, but it could do some damage, should she need to pull the trigger.

When Urick saw the explosion, he didn't flinch one inch. He saw the others going off for the car, but he wasn't in a rush; he's fought a Twit before. When he saw them mounting their charge, he held his shotgun by the stock and cocked it with one hand. He aimed it from his hip and waited for them to start lining up to takes a 12 guage to the face! When he saw almost an army come towards him, he slowly started backing up.

First group of ten started sprinting and jumping over each other to catch up with him. BANG! One down for the count, followed by an extra few shots for the rest. BANG! His gun sounded again, taking down whatever got close enough. The fight was easy, but he couldn't hold them forever. So he took his chance and ran to meet up with the others.

He knocked an old guy out of his way and a few other to make way for the subway car. It almost pulled off with out him, so he placed his shotgun on his back, pulled into a sprint and made the jump into the subway car.

(Uh, Tenchi, what's with the car? I mean, I'm fine with Urick shooting up some Twits a bit, but they're in a subway car underground, not a street car.)

((Each little compartment is called a car. Like train-cars ^^))

((Ahh ok owo)

Marissa looked out of the window, watching the chaos. She casts an electric spell to paralyze one of the opposing. Marissa began to chant and then her eyes go sharp as she releases a second spell that knocked the paralyzed out. "There we go!" she exclaimed when she saw a hit.

Jack noticed Marissa fire off a spell as a Twi-tard tried to attack from a closed off tunnel, before using a second spell to finish it off, non-violently though, sadly. The martial artist went over to the girl, and put a hand on her shoulder a moment, and tried to give her a couple words of advice.

"Just Kill'em: That's what they're gonna do to most of us!"

He turned just in time to leap towards the window, and flying kick a twi-tard in the face, sending it off into the dark abyss of the other tunnels, its skull likely cracked, as he pointed the dual pistols at an oncoming horde of medium size. He unloaded the firearms into the enemy, the front of the head train-car being armed with two machine guns that were firing like mad, and a grenade launcher.

Marissa leaned herself towards Jack a bit, to hear him better from all the commotion. She nodded, taking the advice and began to chant a spell that materialized a bow and arrow made of fire hovering in the air. She made the movement of pulling the string back with the fire arrow on it. Marissa let out a spell word and released the arrows at Twi-tards.

And as such, the arrows flew through their rib-cages, impaling the freaks, and killing a mere couple of them per arrow, to add up to an impressive lot of them. Jack whistled, before throwing some side kicks and front kicks into the windows to knock back Twi-tards, while at the same time, crushing bones and such thanks to his charles atlas superpowers.

"I Love That Trope!" Exclaimed Jack, who had just broke the fourth wall.