Biatch-Hunt

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"Unconscious forced marriage is one thing. But to a bishie that could potentially be a crossdresser? Ick…"

A shudder came onto Marissa. "Oh...Oh gosh," she said with disgust in her voice. "How about we not talk about THAT...I was about to order a cheesecake anyway. I would like to keep my appetite for that," spoke Marissa as she opened her spell book again.

Ronnie listened quietly, still playing on her lap-top. "You two need to stop saying creepy stuff like that," she said, not looking up.

She almost dropped her lap-top as she reached for her coffee. "No no no," she muttered, pressing one of the keys repeatedly.

Marissa glanced to Ronnie. "Hm? What's the matter?" asked she. Marissa could never and most likely would never understand these people with their laptop usage and reading dated comic books. Shouldn't they be training? Well she supposed its the only thing they could do while they waited for the last partner.

While the rest of the gang were up front having their little fest of some sort, Urick was in the back; keeping his skills in perfect condition. At the moment he was focusing on his hand to hand tactics and his body strength. He had a Bo-Flex in his room, but came to realize it was way under his standards. So for now, he would stick to something simple: Punching bags and his asortment of weapons in his wall. You could say Urick like to be armed for everything that could happen... Or was really just crazy as fuck.

He struck left, then struck right, and pulsed both his hands forward in a hard punch. Urick was trained in katate by the best in the style's name, which meant he knew plenty of monks and mentors. He then went over to his practice dummy he set up to help him practing countering and striking at the same time. It required a lot of speed to execute, but he could manage.

While he practiced, he started getting the strange feeling as if someone was waiting for him. But he was too busy beating the shit out of his dummy-as well as his hits being too loud for him to think.

"I almost got killed," Ronnie explained, her shoulders relaxing. "Pressing F6 repeatedly hasn't failed me yet." She laughed gently, turning back to her computer screen.

She lifted her hand and called for another coffee. "I am going to be really energized today," she muttered quietly.

Marissa simply nodded and went back to reading her spellbook. "Hmmm..."

"F6? Ahh. You use PC. I prefer playstation." noted Jack, as he put his comics aside. "Let's get out of here. I overheard something about a Harry Potter fan making some explosives in the backroom. Urick will probably already be on the move by then."

Marissa shut her spell book and tossed her empty cup in the trash. "Ready whenever you all are," She may have had a sharp tongue that could pierce you like an arrow, but she was loyal to her teammates and friends. But of course, as if she would admit that.

(Lol xD~)

Marissa nodded and followed the group outside. "Let's cut the accent and get going before havoc reeks," she said with a bit of a groan.

"But thish ish meh true voishe!" Replied Jack. "But Aye. If the madnessh beginsh while we're still he-are, we'ull shuhrely burn!"

Marissa grimaced and started to walk away. "Just...where to..." She asked with a growl in her voice. Her temper was rising high today.

"Woman, do ye wish to be backhanded by my furioush pimp handsh?!" He threatened. "Thish is the honored ack-shent of a manly sh-cots-man!"

Marissa turned on Jack sharply. "If you dare try to touch me, don't think you'll wake up anytime soon." She deliberately made a flame in her hand and glared knives at him.

"Hah! Lass, I'm the mashter of killer kung fu techniquesh, like that'll hurt me in the leasht!" He boasted, summoning up his ki energy into a red aura. (Think Goku's Kaioken. o.o)

"Charles Atlas Superpowers FTW"

Marissa started to grow red from anger. This guy was getting on her bad side way too quick. "I'm warning you, Jack. DON'T. CROSS ME." she hissed.

Urick finished up training and used a towel to wipe off his sweat. Then he grabbed his armor and equipment right before he went up front to meet the others. He always wore his armor around the others, he never showed them his face or spoke around them. They found it wierd but that was Urick for you. The others didn't even know what he looked like or sound like. Niether would he give them that chance.... yet.

When he made it up front, he looked to his left then his right, and saw Jack and Marrisa bickering about..... something?

"KA~KAKAKAKA~!!" Cackled Jack. "Rise, Red Lantern Marissa! Kakakaka~!!"

"GOSH. DA--Urick!" Marissa saw Urick out the corner of her eye and waved over to him. "Over here! Knock some sense into Jack and tell him to drop the pseudo accent!" she called.