Beware... All Yee Who Enter...

S

Step6543

Hello~! My name is Jordan, but you can call me anything you'd like [ I know my friends do ;) ]. I'm seventeen, and I've been roleplaying for around six years. Most people tell me I come off as a serious person, but I promise I'm pretty chill! :3 I'll be going into my Junior Year of High school in a few weeks, but recently I've just really been craving roleplays.

~All About Me~
* My reply rate tends to vary. Depending on my schedule, it could take anywhere from an hour to a week to get a reply up. I'll need someone who is fine with this variation, and of course I'll return the courtesy.
* I tend to match what my partner writes. I'm not a fan of one-liners, nor do I enjoy novel-posts. I'm somewhere in the middle, although I do at least expect a minimum of a well-written and thoughtful paragraph (more so in times of heavy dialogue).
* I crave romance, but the instant attraction love-at-first-sight doesn't do it for me. I love the sexual-tension, snark, general enemies to friends to lovers sequence. I want the suppression of their feelings, the denial!
* I don't mind if you want to fade to black or not. I've done either. Although I'd like it to have reason and plot rather than it be completely fluff and meaningless As I've stated, I don't want to rush into things.
* I only roleplay through private message.
* I don't roleplay canon characters from any fandom. I'm certainly in a lot of them, but I tend to lose interest in these sorts of roleplays quite quickly. I prefer medieval or fantasy plots (with, of course, romance). Anything that strays from the "norm" and can provide for interesting twists.
* My character sheets tend to be very basic. Where's the fun in revealing everything right at the start? That said, I do include pictures, and I would like my partner to, as well. Preferably real face-claims, not animated. Although, if you are an artist, have at it. :)
* I only roleplay third person.
* I'm really only interested in the few plots I have down below. While I'm willing to edit them to some degree, those are the ideas that have been simmering in my head for weeks, dying to be typed.
* My characters tend to have difficult personalities, b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ so fair warning, they probably won't be very agreeable at first. I like the friendship to develop over time, not instantly.

~What I'm looking for: Partner-Wise~
* Fairly good grammar. Mistakes here and there are always A-OK, I'm not incredibly picky.
* Someone who can average around 2-5 paragraphs, more or less. If your replies are consistently short, I'll probably either assume you are losing interest or lose interest myself.
* I do expect my partners to be able to write fairly well. Proper punctuation and capitalization is a must, and continuous run-on sentences will drive me insane.
* Someone who shares the same resentment of god-modding or "playing my character". If you play as my character and dictate what they do, the roleplay will die very quickly.
* Someone who doesn't necessarily mind making multiple characters/NPCs. For the plots down below, it will more than likely be necessary to bring in semi-main characters.
* I want my partners to discuss the plot with me! Help me build the roleplay world! It's so much more thrilling if we discuss h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ what direction the plot will take together.

I'm probably forgetting something important, but any~hoo

Plots - I Don't Care Which Role I Play For Any Of Them

1.) At Your Service (MxM, FxF, or MxF) *TAKEN*
Muse A is the prince/princess of a large and prosperous kingdom. While they are not well-liked by the nobility, they are especially loathed by the commoners. This is because Muse A spends their time tormenting those who cannot risk fighting back. Muse B has become Muse A's favorite target, as for some reason Muse B just really rubs Muse A the wrong way. However, during one of Muse A's especially cruel pranks, they are attacked by a beast. It is none other than Muse B who comes to their rescue, taking the brunt of the attack and killing the beast. Muse A, bruised and stunned, shuffles home with their tail between their legs, their pride hurt. So when the King inquires just what happened to put Muse A in such a state, it's all too easy to lie: "I saved a peasant on the way home today." If only they knew the consequences that one little lie would bring crashing down onto Muse B...

2.) Who Cares If You're An Aristocrat? (MxM or FxF)
Welcome to Lunar Soul, the prestigious all-female/all-male school for up-and-coming witches/wizards. Muse A hails from a well-established and respected magical family that has produced talented witches and wizards for generations. Muse A is no different, and by the time they enter Lunar Soul they are smarter, faster, and in general a better witch/wizard than their peers. They can't be beaten; that is, until a certain student transfers to Lunar Soul. Muse B (the transfer) is immediately the talk of the school, but Muse A just sees them as another chance to prove their magical prowess... that is, until Muse B delivers a thorough and seemingly effortless beating in the form of a duel. Could this situation get any worse for Muse A? Yes, as Muse B is a nobody; less than a nobody. Unlike the majority of the students, Muse B is from a family with no magical history. For once in their life, Muse A finds themselves on the losing side, and to someone with no magical history or family, no less. Muse A immediately resents Muse B, but as fate brings them together time and time again, they both begin to realize that they aren't as bad as they'd initially thought.

3.) Did You Just Assume My Gender? (Plot concept not originally mine) (FxF) *TAKEN*
Long ago, during an unspecified time period, there lived a Royal Family and a Great Kingdom. Like most royal families at the time, only a male could ascend to the throne. What was peculiar about this family, however, is that for generations only male children have been born. Until, to everyone's amazement, the current Royal Couple birthed a daughter. To avoid some other pesky relative taking over the thrown, Muse A (the daughter) had to become a prince in appearance, dress, and behavior. There's only one problem- before Muse A was born, "he" was betrothed to a neighboring princess (Muse B) to ensure a successful future. Now that both children have come of age, how long will Muse A be able to keep up the act before Muse B finds out "his" secret?

Last edited by a moderator: