Bestial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryson's familiar pokes it's head out from the back of his shirt, where it was hiding. It eyed the familiar sniffing Bryson. "Nice to meet you all. You guys seem fairly new, I haven't seen you around all that much." He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

[But thats when the scorpion is smaller than it. This scorpion is as big as the mongoose. ]

((I wasn't saying it was going to eat your familiar, just felt like pointing it out.))

She looked at the moongose coming out of his shirt and slightly smiled at it, it was really beautiful. She called her wolf so that she stops bothering him by sniffing around.
"Am, yes, this is actually my first time at the program, and I'm already being late. So, what do you say if we get going?" offered to the whole group around her. She really enjoyed the company, she was definitely a pack wolf and not a loner.

Drake,so far being the one with the totally nocturnal familiar,was the only one who didnt have his out. instead the little guy was tucked away asleep in his shirt pocket"well i have never met any of you lads somehow"drake noted as they began walking"and i have been here for almost....well im 22, got here when i was nine.....13-ish years?"

Sting lookedat her. And quietly said "I...umm......okay." He walked with them. Obviously he was not fully awake yet. He looked around lazily. His green eyes falling upon multiple random objects as they walked.

((jc nocturne is ur avatar bahamut?)

((Bahamut?))

((...........nevermind lol))

They arrived to the building where the program was supose to take place. She gave Drake a lost look, expecting him to show her the way to her classes.

Fley sighed waking up in the afternoon, late as always, who needed mornings anyway. She rolled over staring at her familiar, who had woken her up in the first place. "Hey featherbrain..."she muttered receiving a hair tug. "Yeah yeah I'm awake... How are you Chuck?" they had accepted Chuck as a good name because she had chucked some stuff at him when they first met. Slipping out of bed she yawned not even rushing to get ready she took probably another hour.

"I know I know I'm ready." she muttered when Chuck continued lecturing her. He was bored, he wanted to go out, test things, even hunt. "Lets go." she said slipping into a frilly black and dark blue skirt, and a long sleeved shirt that cut low, but flowed across the skirt beautifully. "Okay shall we?" she held out her hand and Chuck landed carefully climbing up to her shoulder, his claws digging in, but the extra padding she had put on the shoulder held. "Perfect!" She walked out her wings safely tucked underneath her shirt, hair pulled back in a long ponytail. "Lets see what everyone is up to!" she was already curious, curse of her raven nature.

"Adventure today?" Chuck nodded and they took off running, Chuck holding on carefully. "Ohhh who is she?!" she gasped pointing at the wolf, a new girl? she didn't recognize her. Chuck shook his head, not new... hum... She waved to everyone as she ran up. She had been here a while, but she still didn't know everyone super well, she tended to spend a ton of time exploring, not so much getting to know everyone. But she did remember their names.

Abner watched from the library windows as the students heading to class. He had nothing to do until the warning bell rang to he just studied his classmates. His familiar, a large male mountain lion, always hid in the shadows while others were around had come out to curl up at his feet. Ab studied his partner for a second before turning his gaze back to the window. This time, he noticed a girl with long black hair running, pointing then waving at everyone. It was amusing, to say the least. He watched her a moment longer before standing up, causing his cougar to cock his head in curiosity before getting up and followed him.
"Come now Yama, class is about to start." Abner told the creature and headed to his first class.

"okay so here is the main foyer obviously"he announced,giving a quick wave to Fley before continuing with his isntructions"now we are going to be heading up to the second floor and to a room with floor to ceiling stained glass walls" he said and began walking backwards,cocking his head to the side slightly to pick up sounds and figure out where he was going
"Fley isn't your class in like five minutes"he rolled his eyes"im not even a morning person and i get up early,lass"the last jibe came with a grin
a person was comming up behind him while drake still had his back turned and he expertly menouvred around them"its so convenient hearing where everything is"

She looked at the girl with a raven on her shoulder and waved back at her, even though she had no idea who she was. It didn't take long to take her name from Drake's comment... Fley. She watched Drake almost being crashed by someone else but avoiding it at the last second and chuckled. Afterwards, she decided to explore that building by herself, which looked quiet interesting. Besides, she could always smell her way into classes if she got lost.
"I guess I'll take a look around, I'll join you guys later." said to everyone. "Thank you, Drake!" added smiling at him, she really appreaciated his help. She then took off hurrying, because she wanted to explore that floor and the upper one before heading into classes.
She walked her way through different halls and was quiet amazed. There were a lot of young people with their familiars, without trying to hide their true nature. She smiled, at first she hated that place because she didn't chose to go there, but it didn't seem that bad after all. At least she didn't have to pretend being "normal" anymore.

Fley frowned, "Psht, mornings, overrated! What is going on?" she answered to Drake curious to see him with the new girl. She looked pretty cool, her curiosity was buzzing, she had to know what was going on. But he had been right she did need to head to class soon... Frowning she glanced towards the classroom with a sigh, walking in with a bounce, Chuck holding on but knocking her in the head with his beak in protest. "Sorry." she giggled stroking his head before settling into her desk. "This is going to be so boring..." she sighed pulling out her books for class.

She smiled at everyone before beginning to doodle, there had been a really nice watch someone was wearing that Chuck liked, so she decided to try and draw that from memory. It would probably be more interesting than class...

drake grew out his wings and hopped off the top floor of the building,soaring down to the science building for his classes. he was majoring in bestial biotechnology and medicine, and so his curriculum was pretty difficult....not that the bat couldn't handle it

as he walked into class he sat a couple rows back from the front where he always did and booted up his computer,starting to program the warmup on the board"ok so i probably need my cmath database to pull from and iomanip....wait i should probably have string in there just in case...."

((so is this dead or....?))

((I think it did. Anyway, I would be glad to keep posting if there are some People interested.))

(okay then I shall add something, the problem is we don't know who is in each class... there is no facilitator... etc)

Fley yawned half way through class, no one was doing anything interesting, heck half of them were asleep. She was fairly certain the teacher was also exhausted and bored. She stood up with a huff, gathered her skirt and marched out stopping only due to the cries of her teacher behind her. "Sorry my uh... Spirit needs some air." she laughed darting down the hall. Chuck took off flying next to her and they laughed, well he cawed but close enough. When they made it outside she smiled, it was beautiful out, the sun shining, perfect for basking your wings under the sun.

She settled her skirts around her and relaxed enjoying the sun. They would relax till class was over, then she would find someone to bother so she was not so bored. After all who enjoyed the stuffy classes anyway...? Boring. They could be exploring the grounds, gossiping, discovering new things. But no they were trapped in a classroom that droned on and on... boring. Well she refused, she had better things to do and Chuck agreed. "Lets go fly." he stated, and she shook her head, "You know I can't fly... I can only glide and I look awkward... maybe later." she muttered shaking her head. She wanted nothing more than to fly with Chuck, he looked graceful and he saw so much up in the sky... But she couldn't fly, who knew if she would ever be able to.... Well except when she shifted but that was different.

Status
Not open for further replies.