Bestial

Status
Not open for further replies.
(lol, wolfbat pups. Yes, it's interesting xD)

Drake gave a sigh and after placing a hand on her upper back,gently steered alaska around"then we need to head to the central building and get it printed out for you"drake said simply,moving his hand away when they started walking the way they came

At the serpent man's approach, Bly found herself waking up, as if cold water where being dropped over her head. Her heart started to pound and even the little spirit mouse curled up in her pcoket jerked to alertness. When Raziel spoke, she couldn't help how fast her spine straightened or the jump that happened. She would also never admit to the small squeak that slipped past her lips as she spun around to face the snake man. Dark eyes where wide as she swallowed and tried to push down the natural instinct to run. She may have been a mouse beastlin, but she had been human first. She would try not to run from the man. he had never shown her any real harm. The brunette cleared her throat and ignored what was going on around her to focus on the pred- her classmate, now in front of her.

"Er, not really." She'd been up all night, like always. "Just played a game" While using an exercise bike...then dancing around the room...and going for a two mile sprint....and dancing some more....then biking and playing some more. He didn't need to know all of that though. Bly shrugged a shoulder and stiffed a yawn. Walking backwards away from the snake man, but unable to remove her eyes from the natural predator. A large chunk of her classmates made her nervous, but some made her more nervous than others.

"Thank you" told him, letting him guide her to the central building he just talked about. "So how long have you been in here? How terrible is it?" She stopped as she saw the mouse girl she had seen before, being really nervous from the reptile boy. He was probably some kind of snake. She just looked at them, in case she needed some kind of help. That guy didn't look friendly.

drake didnt glanced over at the two"i have been here since i was eight and accidentally went berserk"he told her"i was angry for something so...stupid and i just blew up....and the next thing i knew my family was dead and i was a kid-sized bat....." there was a sdness in his voice
"the worst part is that everything is black in between"he muttered before quickly changing the subject"its a nice enough place. you get all the fun and drama of regular school and college but everyone is an animal"

Bryson sniffed the air. Ugh.. I know that smell, there's a snake. He looked around with the expression of utter disgust on his face. He found the owner of that horrid scent. Seeing him standing before the mouse-girl he let out a hiss of distaste. No matter his intentions, I feel it burning deep within me, I hate him. His human side argued. It's just your animal nature, you don't even know what he's doing. Maybe they're friends. Logic never wins against instinct in an argument. Regardless, he kept a close eye on the snake but did not make a move against him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, God, I'm sorry" simply answered, forgetting about the mouse and snake situation. What was you suppose to say when someone shares that his family had been murdered, he had become a bat and then sent against his will to some kind of school for weirdos? I'm sorry was everything she could think about. "I bet it is" added, with a warm smile, trying to humor him. After it, they walked together to the main building and got her paper. She showed it to him, not knowing where her next class where.

Donahue had arrived a month ago. He was sitting in his room, listening to music, when he got up, and his stomach growled, he was hungry. "All right. fine. Time to get up." Don goes and grabs a few small snacks, stuffing them in his messenger bag. He then goes over to his familiar and picks him up, putting him on his shoulder. He steps out the door and is immediately greeted with the sight of a pair of people, a blonde male and a dark haired girl. "Well..hello there" His door had nearly hit the female, he was able to pull back before it did.

She startled when a door was about to hit her, and quickly moved away. "Hey" she said with a friendly smile. She did her best to hide the fact that she was trying to guess what was the new guy they just met. She smelt him, but couldn't find anything significant. Alaska sighed, her sense of smell wasn't that great if she didn't completely turn. "I'm Alaska"

"Ummm... Call me Sting... Sorry...about, almost hitting you and all..." He shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't used to talking much. He knew how to, just has been awhile since he did. He felt his Scorpion move around on his shoulder, thing seemed huge on his shoulder, being a foot and a half long.

(Am I supose to see your familiar? I just thought that they came out when you shift... but I'm kind of lost :P)

[Familiars go IN when you morph, they're out normally]

(So I can normally see mine and everyone's?)

[Yes]

• Thank You
Reactions: Nad
[BOTH..DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN]

The commotion behind him distracted him. Bryson turned his attention from the snake towards to the girl who almost got hit by a door. When the boy stepped out and greeted them, Bryson made his was toward the duo. He shook off his disgust of the snake and flashed his best smile at the two. "Well hello, my name is Bryson, or you can call me Bryce, either works really." He said with a laugh, extending his hand to shake.

She then saw a huge scorpion on his shoulder, that made things a lot easier, even though she was still frustrated about her smell. Alaska though it was a really good nickname for him, and that shifting into a scorpion would suit him.
"It's ok, I was in the way of your door."
She then saw another one of them approaching. She said her name once again to him and shook his hand. Her familiar approached to the guy that introduced himself as Bryson by his back and started smelling him. It seemed that both her and her familiar were really similar, but Alaska just resisted the urge of smelling everyone. She chuckled.

He saw the man approaching "Umm....Sting..." He shakes his hand. His scorpion crawled around and sat on top of his head, it looked comical, seeing the huge bug on his head. As long as they didn't mind bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.