Bestial

Status
Not open for further replies.
((i had actually looked forward to this but terra never posts on it so i had been waiting for him XD))

(hurhurhur... *cries* I have appeared after weeks and weeks of being too tired and/or busy to post :cryingeyesout:)

@Yurihana

Abner walked down the hallway with dark eyes and his cougar following behind closely. Usually, the beast would be hiding but there seemed to be no one in sight, all in class probably sleeping since most were nocturnal like himself. He stepped outside and let out a true smile, so bright that it surprised even himself. Glaring up at the sun, he put his hand in front of his face to block the sun, only to see a girl with her spirit out. He tilted his head curiously, causing his animal to rub against his legs like a domestic cat as it purred away.

drake's class lasted at about an hour and a half, which was taking up mainly by writing programs. during the time however he often texted because he really had nothing better to do with his life. I mean the only friends he had were abner and fley so that meant his conversations were a little limited, but he enjoyed them nonetheless

Fley sighed petting her friend wondering when people would be up and about. She was bored. She glanced at her phone noting no texts and walked around the grounds. With a squawk of warning she turned around and saw a cougar acting like a cat. "Ahh." she muttered, better than class that's for sure. She walked forward waving in greeting.

Chuck flew behind her as she skipped across the grounds.

Abner watched as the female in front of him waved at him. He was surprised to find another skipping class but was even more surprised the girl even had the guts to talk to him. Being the unsociable guy that he was, he just stared, trying to think of something to say as she skipped towards him. He gave up quickly and just let her close the distance between the two of them. When she was a foot away, he grinned awkwardly (hoping she wouldn't notice) and spoke in greeting.
"Hi,"

Status
Not open for further replies.