Bestfriends (skylitup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat lay on the seat and out her head on his lap sleeping. She held his leg as she slept on the way to his house.

Jason took his phone and text her "hey I made tacos want some?"

If the bus driver hadn't been kind enough as to wake Landyn, the chances of him ending up at the bus driver's place would've been really high. Trying to be as quiet as possible, without disturbing Kat, Landyn proceeded to try and get the two inside his home.

As if summoned by the mention of food, Skylit instantly picked up her phone.
'I'm there asap.'
Once again being foolish, only this time lead to be so by the mention of food rather than her stubborn nature, Sklyit didn't even glance at her coat before leaving to go to his house.

Kat woke a few hours later at his house. She saw she was on his bed and got up went downstairs shyly unsure if his parents are home and know she is here. "Landyn" she whisper

Jason made tacos and sat on the couch waiting for her knew she love tacos.

Landyn, who was sitting on the couch reading from one of his favorite books, an Edger Allen Poe poetry book, glanced up and smiled when he realized that Kat was awake.
"Hey sleepyhead. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"Oh my gosh let me in!"
One of the doors to Jason's house flung open and near snapped off, Skylit collapsing onto the floor not too far away. Her teeth chattered and her skin was a really ugly color, and yet... Skylit couldn't help but laugh a bit.

Kat smile and went and sat on the couch next I him and snuggle close. "Yeah I'm hungry. What you have?"

Jason got up and wrap her in a blanket and pick her up set her on the couch. "Sky you should of called me to come get you! Why don't you have a jacket?!0

"Umm... Well, we have beans. We also have some fried chicken- er... uh..."
Ladnyn suddenly became really nervous. He had absolutely no idea how he was supposed to handle her diabetes. Every word he said he felt was a critical error that he should know.
"Well- What are you in the mood for?"

"Hehe...hehehe....hehe..."
Her teeth chattered through her laughter. Rather than answer his question, she flopped onto her stomach and curled up into a ball to keep warm. Through the blanket, pretty much only the top of her nose and her eyes poked through.
"Soooooorry."

"Ooooo chicken tacos" kat smile up at him. "That sound good" she said soflfg caress his cheek gently

He chuckle and put another blanket on her. He kiss her nose "I'll get the food for you" he smile and went to the kitchen.

"Chicken tacos? I'm on it!"
Landyn got up and smiled back at her. She always had the best tastes. He went into the kitchen to try and whip something up... with the help of his big brother, of course. Landyn couldn't cook.

"B-b-b-bb..."
Skylit let out the smallest noise as she shivered. These were not, however, the sounds of a teeth-chattering woman. These were the sounds of a blushing, socially awkward, teenage girl right after being kissed on the nose.

Kat giggle and smiled. She got up and walk into the kitchen and sat on the counter watching landyn big brother cool. She knew how to cook but always love watching to.

Jason came back and sat down next to her handed her plate to her. "Here you go" he smile eating his taco

"And how exactly did you make it so the oven didn't catch on fire? Sorcery?"
Landyn watched his brother's movements carefully, and tried to replicate as best he could. Still, it seemed like every time he touched something electrical there was a popping sound, a spark, or a small fire. Landyn was at the point now where he only really did the simple tasks like cutting veggies and assembly.

Skylit gratefully took the food and began to eat. It was so good! She was glad she had braced the cold to come here.

Kat giggle watchig and smile. "Don't worry landy you will get it. It take time" she said softly smiling at him watching the boys cook

Jason chuckle watching her eat and finish. He sat back and wrap the blanket around her tighter to keep her warm. "Sky I'm sorry for getting upset with you earlier"

About halfway through chopping the vegetables, a red dot slowly began to form on one of the plates.
"What the- AHHH!"
It was just a small cut on the finger, probably not even as bad as a typical paper cut, but it still sent both the brothers into freak out mode. At that moment, they seemed like twins.

"...Don't be."
Skylit closed her eyes and yawned. It beat looking away from him, after all.

Kat got down and took landyn hand and grab a towel. She wrap his finger in it. "It's okay. Nothing to freak over. I'll finish the veggies" she giggle. She grab the knife and cut the veggies fast. "Done"

Jason chuckle and pull her in his lap and stroke her hair. "You wanna sleep for a bit?"

The two brothers stared at Landyn's finger like Kat had just used sorcery to wrap it up.
"Woah..."
The two looked over at her and grinned. Group hug!

Skylit shook her head and yawned.
"No..."
She barely finished speaking before her tiredness took over and she passed out.

Kat giggle and hug them. She pull back "so how about I finish cooking and you two go watch tv" she offer

Jason chuckle and pick her up place her in the guest bed. He cover her and went and layed on the couch as the storm outside got worse so there is no way she can go home. He turn tv on and dose off watching it.

The two brothers backed away from her momentarily and began to talk. It was hard to tell exactly what they were saying, but at some point Landyn's older brother smacked him in the head, and at another point Landyn gave his brother a confused but pissed look. Eventually, the two nodded.
"If you insist."
Landyn smiled at Kat. His older brother intervened.
"But only if you insist."

Skylit continued to sleep for quite a while. When she woke up she was completely tangled up in all the blankets. She lifted her head and looked out the window, squinting semi-crankily.
"What on Earth... well, guess there's no school tomorrow."
It not yet clicking in her brain that she was still at Jason's house and was probably stuck there, Skylit rolled over and collapsed back onto the bed, covering her head with a pillow so the snow outside didn't blind her.

Kat look at them as she finish and raise a eyebrow. "Insist what? I'm almost done. What were you two talking about?" She ask finishing the taco shells

Japan woke and got up. He got two pieces of cake and walk over to her room and sat on the bed smile. "Sky you want cake?" He knew she was awake

"Nevermind!"
The two spoke as if their minds were one. For a moment, they gave each other the glare of death. Then they both raced into the living room to watch tv.

Skylit's head slowly raised. She looked at him with a zombified morning look, one of the very few times he could get her to look at him no problem. She bobbed her head up and down after a few moments of trying to figure out just what the heck he had said, and sat up to partake in cake eating.

Kat was confused but shrug it off. She started cooking and humming softly as she finish. She brought the plates in and set them down. She grab her kit and stood in the bathroom looking at it scared of needles and blood but she had to check her sugars.

Jason chuckle and ate his. Once finish he lay on the bed "so your stuck here cause the storm is big and I can't drive you home" he said look at her

Both brothers sat and waited for Kat to come back before eating. They chatted about small things while they waited.

Skylit's eyes immediately shot down.
"O-o-o-oh... Okay."
Skylit twirled a curly lock around her finger while she spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.