Bestfriends (skylitup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat sigh and put it away. She didn't know he was being serious that he didn't know what it was. "Forget it" she got up tears fell walking away upset he would make a stupid joke like that when she wanted him to know what she been going through

Jason folded his arms watching her laugh. "It wasn't funny" he mutter. "Well since your all good enjoy the snow" he turn to walk inside

"Kat wait! Dangit."
Landyn jumped up and went to follow her, calling things out after her. If she went into the women's bathroom than so be it, this would just get hecka awkward then.
"I seriously don't know what it is. I just didn't want to sound stupid by making something serious up! Please don't be mad!"

Skylit was shocked. Why on Earth was HE mad? She was the one who was insulted! She's the one who should be furious! But she wasn't. So why was he? It made no sense to her, but she began to feel slightly ticked off that he was mad she was in a good mood. Before she could stop herself, she felt herself snap back at him, despite her shyness. She even looked up to face his back.
"I will!"

Kat stop and turn went to him tears fell. "You really don't?" She whisper and took a breath. She manage to whisper that she has diabetes. "Found out a week ago it why I been distance. Scared confused and dealing with my parents it hasn't been easy. I didn't know how to tell you"

Jason stop and turn look at her. He didn't answer and turn back went inside.

"Oh Kat."
Landyn let out a sigh of relief. He was so glad that it wasn't something more severe, not to say that diabetes wasn't severe. He was also glad that she had listened to him when he had tried to explain his situation. Kat... wasn't like other girls. She was one of a kind. For that, Landyn was greatful. He reached out and held her close.
"You tell me just like that."

Skylit stayed outside right up till lunch was over, too stubborn to even enter the lunchroom. When classes started up again, she could tell that staying outside hadn't been the best option. Stubborn her though just kept silent and focused on her schoolwork.

Kat held him close hugging him. "I'm sorry I never said it. I never told. I just. My parents don't help me I hate needles and the only way I know if I'm low is if I'm shaking or feel dizzy. I should check it with the machine but I'm scared of needles and I need the insulin but everytime I do it I scream cause to scare me and then my parents get mad and yell at me and I I can't do anymore alone" she whisper

Jason sat in his truck didn't go to class. He Close his eyes to sleep.

Landyn frowned and let out a small sigh. He wasn't quite sure what to say. Well, actually, he was sure of what he wanted to say just not sure about what he could do about this. Kat clearly needed help, but Landyn wasn't sure he could provide it to her.
"I'll... do whatever I can to make this easier."
It was the best he could promise.

Skylit kept herself extra focused on her work. Not much longer after she had entered class the bell let out an unexpected ring. Early out! Oh how much Skylit loved snow! Despite a small bit of her that could tell a cold was forming within her, Skylit opted to run outside and make a snow angel.

Kat smile and hug him. "Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you" she kiss his cheek blushing. "Now I need money for food" her hands were shaking

Jason saw her and sigh. He started his truck and drove off.

"Just take my lunch. Seriously, I'm not gonna become all skin and bones if you don't."
Landyn tried once again to give her his food, and he'd keep trying. Till she took it. Till she seemed like she was okay. Landyn didn't like worrying about her this much.

Skylit eventually made her way home and spent the rest of the night on the computer, playing video games like she often did.

Kat nodded and sat down on a bench close to him. She started eating the food. "Thanks landy" she rest her head on his shoulder eating
Once finish they went to clas then school was over. She waited for him by her locker seeing it snowing she smile at the view.

Jason went to practice then home and lay on his bed. He sigh and message sky "hey"

When Landyn came up he opted not to say anything. Kat looked happy, at peace, and he was not about to disturb that. Instead he simply watched her in curiosity., noting that her happiness causes him to be happy as well.

Skylit hesitated a bit before deciding to reply to Jason. 'Hi... Sup?'

Kat smile at the snow and walk outside with no jacket and stood felt the snow giggle. She loved it and love the feel. She shivered from the cold but didn't care.

"Can we talk? Go get yogurt?" Jason text her

Landyn chuckled quietly to himself and pulled out his phone.
"Hey Kat, say cheese!"
Without any more warning than that he began snapping pictures. He'd definitely be keeping these.

'We can... Why? Is it important? Did something happen?' On the other end, Skylit was pretty sure she could guess why he wanted to talk. Still, it couldn't hurt to ask.

Kat turn and giggle smiled. She shivered and went to him giggling. "Why you taking pictures?"

"No nothing happened. I just figur since your not comjg to the game we could get yogurt to catch up" he reply to her

"Why? Isn't it obvious? Future blackmail!"
Landyn stuck his tongue out teasingly and gave her a welcoming hug. His eyes gleamed at the thought of going home.
"So, are you all ready to go?"

'Actually... I was thinking I might go to the game. I mean... you really seemed like you wanted me to go...'
Maybe she'd hide under the bleachers. That way, she'd be sure to avoid any real conversation.

Kat giggle and hug him shivering. "Yeah it's cold!" She smile and buried her face in his chest

"I do want you to go. But if you really seemed like you didn't want to. Don't say it cause of the guys they will be on the field so why don't you want to go?" He text her wanted to know

"Follow me! Or better yet, don't!"
Grinning from ear to ear, Landyn grabbed hold of Kat and picked her up in his arms. He proceeded to head forward with his backpack on his back, not caring about how difficult this might make getting on the bus.

'It's just...there's going to be a lot of people there... cheering... Wondering why I'm even there when I'm cowered in the corner not saying anything.'
Skylit let out a small sigh to herself.

Kat laugh and held onto him. "You know I can walk right?" She giggle smile her head rest on his shoulder

"Who cares what people think. They won't they will be focus on the game. Plus why cowered in the corner everyone goes to the game it normal." He reply didn't understand her sometimes

"Don't be ridiculous. Cat's can't walk... they can sneak, but that requires them to be on all fours... and it's much to cold and icy for that."
Landyn glided onto the bus with surprisingly no problems. Once he sat down in his seat he placed her in the spot next to him, a task which turned out to be much more difficult.

'Ugh. Forget it. Just know that I'll be there'
Skylit sighed and rolled her eyes to herself. He'd never know how it was to be the socially awkward outcast. He'd never understand. She put down the phone momentarily and began searching through her clothes.

Kat laugh and sat next to him on the bus. She put her head on his shoulder and close her eyes to relax. She held his arm "landyn promise we will always be friends" she whisper

Jason sigh and roll over went to sleep. A few hours later he woke and got up took his phone and check his messages.

"Promise."
Landyn smiled and placed his head on top of hers. His house was quite a ways away, and it had been a long day, so it didn't take much for him to fall asleep beside her.

Skylit, who was by now back to playing video games and being her silly self, had yet to send him anything. She was still debating what, if anything, Skylit could send to him and feel okay with saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.