Bestfriends (skylitup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat did it and saw her sugar. She then took her insulin and needle and sat on the floor look at it couldn't do it. She was shaking scared.

Jason chuckle "don't worry we will have fun. Movies games I got new video games wanna play?" He smile

After a few minutes the two went to check on her, worried.
"Kat? Is everything okay?"
Landyn was the one to speak up.

Skylight couldn't help but grin. Did he seriously say new video games? She nodded violently.

Kat sniffle "I have to use a needle for insulin and I can't do it. I hate needles" she said soflfg through the door tears fell shaking

Jason chuckle and stood. He pick her up over his shoulder and ran upstairs with her to his room to play video games.

Landyn knelt down to be by her side. He stroked her hair and held her close.
"It's okay Kat. It'll only pinch, I promise. Just focus on something else while you do it. Like... Um, like... Like this!"
Unable to think of any better distraction, Landyn held up his left hand and began to wiggle his fingers in the air. He looked back at his brother hoping he'd have a better idea.

"Woo!"
Skylit sat down happily and got situated to play. It meant so much to her that he played video games as well, that he wasn't just a typical football player.

Kat look at him raise a eyebrow and giggle. "Your funny" she sniffle and did the insulin on her side and pull it out wince and rub her side. "It hurts" she lean against landyn

Jason laugh and sat next to her and they started playing.

"Maybe it won't hurt in the future. You know, as you keep doing it."
The two brothers looked at each other and shrugged. Anything was possible. Landyn gave Kat a squeeze.

At some point during their gaming experience Skylit got a call.
"It's my mom. Must be worried."
Skylit stood up and went into the other room to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.