Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I reckon this RP is primarily a slice of life / comedy thing to a "my superpower is really effective I want to show it off constantly" RP, so that's fine :D

So, when would I get my stuff ready to go for the teacher like we discussed?

I'd rather keep the dorms as they are as much as possible (so I don't have to change plans / go all the way back to page 1 and edit the CS :D) so perhaps add the others as NPCs or have some dorms with 4 and some with 3? I think that would better than having all with 3 since that cut down interactions a lot more than having some 4s and some 3s.

Also, @Lady With Class if he "gets inside your head" I'm guessing that would manifest as an urge to do something? If so, I imagine anyone with good self-reasoning skills would probably be able to realise they didn't actually want to do it. Or maybe, if it carried some negative for them then they'd stop and think about it first. I mean, if you just follow your urges without reasoning you're a sociopath :D
I don't think that any of your dorms changed, though a lot of others did. I understand what you mean about there being less interaction with it, so maybe I could do three rooms with four and two with three? Would that be better do you think?

Also. sorry guys, I had to take my brother to get his license, but he got it! Anyway, I am doing the update right now so if I don't respond then that is why, but I will keep this one short and sweet.

@UnseenShade , I didn't know you were interested in this one. I will Pm you in just a bit and talk about it.

Yeah, I think that'd be better. The ones who are threes don't lose any interaction cos they're threes already. The ones who are fours gain an extra person to interact with, which might be quite important for whoever's in the same dorm as Karen and Tsuki, since they're pretty complimentary - if you don't get along with one you might have problems if you're in a dorm alone with both of them.

Reactions: MarilynFae
*****GM Update*****
Like I said, I am keeping this short and simple, not because I want to, but I have a lot of other things I need to do, but tonight I will do a much more detailed one.

All of the characters have been accepted except @Gorgeous♠Chaos's last character who has not been posted, @Lady With Class's last male character who is still a WIP, @Stargazer's last character who is a WIP, and @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming's four characters that are still WIP and one who is not posted yet. I am pretty sure that all the other characters have been accepted and told their dorm rooms. But speaking of dorm rooms...

Due to us having eighteen characters in each gender it was a hard way to split the dorm because I was trying to keep an even amount in each of the dorms. So in the cast list there are six rooms for each gender and three in a room. @Karakui brought it to my attention that I can put some in three and some in four. I think this is a better idea because it will let the characters interact more. So ignore what is in the cast list because I have to fix most of it. Dorms will be as following:

Males:
Shark Hall
Room One: Tyler James
Room Two: Reuben Wayland
Room Three: Fredrich Chandler
Room Four: Julian Fisher

Tiger Hall
Room One: Dylan Mathes
Room Two: Matthew Jackson
Room Three: Dorian Chambers

Bear Hall
Room One: Zander Bishop
Room Two: Kings third male
Room Three: Kylin Simmons
Room Four: GorgeousChaos's male

Lizard Hall
Room One: Kyler Stokes
Room Two: Devin Finnigan
Room Three: Tobias Moss

Moose Hall
Room One: Braeden Roden
Room Two: Samual Fletcher
Room Three: GunYeong Sol
Room Four: Johnathan Andrews

Girls:

Dolphin Hall
Room One: Zaida Cooper
Room Two: Mayoi Maekai
Room Three: Erin Wilhelm

Owl Hall
Room One: Adlaine Lancaster
Room Two: Bambi Bryce
Room Three: Isabel Johnson
Room Four: Ryan Rincon

Horse Hall
Room One: Bailey Grisham
Room Two: Eadlyn Chase
Room Three: aailyah Scott

Bird Hall
Room One: Karen Black
Room Two: Yasmine Beckett
Room Three: Tsuki Black
Room Four: Morgan Swarovski

Butterfly Hall
Room One: Annabeth
Room Two: Cassandra Jones
Room Three: Jennifer Hart
Room Four: Vanessa Abernathy

Okay, I am so sorry that they moved around so much. I was trying to get it so that no two characters with the same maker were in the dorm together. I think that only one that is would be Karen and Tsuki because @Karakui wanted them together.

Anyway, I hvae everyone's activities in the cast list though something is not working so I am going to go back and change things and put them back in, but just so you know, if you have asked me to reserve you a spot or it is on your character sheet, it is locked in! I also updated the list of celebrations though I have to fix that. BB codes hoenstly are my worse nightmare. SO I am doing that now and working on Relationship Propositions, so bear with me if I don't answer as quickly as I could. Thank You so os so much for being patient.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karakui
Have you tried writing up your post normally but only doing fonts and colours and images, then just before posting it, changing to BBCode view to add in all the other BBcode? That's what I recently started doing and it's saved me SO MUCH unnecessary being pissed off :D The BBcode editor doesn't try to be clever, so it'll only do what you tell it to do. The reason BBcode sucks is because the Richtext editor tries to close tabs for you.

Have you tried writing up your post normally but only doing fonts and colours and images, then just before posting it, changing to BBCode view to add in all the other BBcode? That's what I recently started doing and it's saved me SO MUCH unnecessary being pissed off :D The BBcode editor doesn't try to be clever, so it'll only do what you tell it to do. The reason BBcode sucks is because the Richtext editor tries to close tabs for you.
Morgan is with you girls xD, good luck.

Chars 4 will be done in a few and than will post char five^^

How do I do that? I have heard people talk about it but I have no idea how! Thank You so much though! I am so tired of it! Haha

Morgan is with you girls xD, good luck.

Chars 4 will be done in a few and than will post char five^^
Awesome! Just let me know. Thanks darling!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
How do I do that? I have heard people talk about it but I have no idea how! Thank You so much though! I am so tired of it! Haha

Awesome! Just let me know. Thanks darling!

You're looking for this button. Note you'll have to learn how to write tags manually without using the buttons to insert them.

Capture.PNG

You're looking for this button. Note you'll have to learn how to write tags manually without using the buttons to insert them.

View attachment 95714
Awesome! I usually write them manually anyway so it works fine! Thank you so much! hahaha

I'm going to be changing Eadlyn and Annabeth's activities.

Eadlyn Chase: President of Student Council, Photographer, Member of the Martial Arts Club (she'd be great in it, let's be honest. XD )

Annabeth: I will be removing her from President of Student council (and moving it to Eadlyn)
Annabeth's activities:
Captain of the Swim Team
Music Club
Writer for newspaper

zac-efron-charlie-st-cloud-confused.gif

Name:

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Sebastian Keaton Coles[/BCOLOR]

Nickname:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Bash[/BCOLOR]

Sexuality:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Bi-sexual[/BCOLOR]

Birthday:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]November 2nd[/BCOLOR]

Class:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]TB[BCOLOR=#ff6600]A[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Ability/Power:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Electrokinesis - the ability to create, shape, and manipulate electricty. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Bash has to focus hard or he loses control[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Uses it too long, he lives burns on his hands. [/BCOLOR]

zac-efron-movies-and-films-and-filmography-u5.jpg

Distinguishing Features:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Piercings: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Tattoos: Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Birthmark: A blotch on his left elbow[/BCOLOR]

Personality:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Bash is a pretty laid back guy that likes to have fun, whether it be at a party or a date. He loves fun. His kind to everyone unless he feels you deserve different then he can be a nightmare. Bash is also a trusting guy, but he makes sure you deserve his trust because once it's broken his never going to trust you again. His athletic and loves to play basketball and fight in a ring. He has been playing basketball since he was five and doing MMA since he was seven. His a dedicated individual that is very ambitious. Though he can be pretty closed and unwilling to share about himself, keeping his secrets close to him.[/BCOLOR]

Dorm Room:
Fabulous-Boys-bedrooms-in-blue-and-white-perfect-for-a-teenage-kid.jpg

Activities:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Basketball team & MMA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Steak, Hamburgers, Food, Excersiing, The gym, Keeping busy, Talking with people, Flirting, Partying, Dates, Basketball, Fighting, Sports, Gatorade, Cake, Licorice, Photography, [/BCOLOR]

Dislikes:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]People who are jerks to him, Coffee, Energy Drinks, Liars, Cheaters, Being drunk.[/BCOLOR]

Strengths:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]His athleticism, His ability to make friends, His loyalty, His strong-will.[/BCOLOR]

Weaknesses:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Not-trusting easily, How quick he can turn into the world's biggest douche, Being distracted easy.[/BCOLOR]

Habits:
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Running his hands through his hair, Biting his lip, Scratching his nose when bored, Staring around the room when he loses interest, Being blunt[/BCOLOR]

Relationships:
Love Interests
(Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/FBW)
Friends
(Who do you hang out with and enjoy being around?)
Neutral
(You neither care nor hate them.)
Enemies
(You absolutely cannot stand them.)
Family
Justin Coles - 16 - younger brother
Mason Coles - 24 - Older brother
Henry Coles - 49 - Father- Alive
Molly Coles - 40 - Mother - Deceased
Other:
(Anything I happened to miss.)

Could I have Aaliyah also on the Swim team?

@MarilynFae all four of my chars are finally done on Page 3^^ my nerdy Geokinesis guy will be up tomorrow... since it's getting late where I live and I have work early tomorrow.

His name for the rp is Bruce Braxton Bryce
He is Bambi's older brother. Thought it would be cool if she had Ecokinesis (Nature Manipulation) and he had Geokinesis(Earth Manipulation) just cool lol.
But tomorrow he will be up.

Can you reserve Member of Student Council and Member of the Newspaper for me as well^^

Is face claim is Jay Baruchel
091813-Jay-Baruchel-400.jpg

Sorry that I have been gone. Family emergency. I will be on and off all night dears, I apologize. I will look over them and get back to you all. Relationships and updates will probablly come tomorrow. So sorry. Emerency...

Sorry that I have been gone. Family emergency. I will be on and off all night dears, I apologize. I will look over them and get back to you all. Relationships and updates will probablly come tomorrow. So sorry. Emerency...
Totally fine love!! Take your time, an emergency is an emergency! ~ I hope everything is alright ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: MarilynFae and Brea
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Would it be in bad taste to make a shit pun about the word "emergency" right now?

I'ma take the ratings as 'yes' then. I'm pretty detached from other people so I'm not great at timing jokes sometimes, which is why I asked.

lol @Stargazer I am actually a bit drunk right now... Persian moonshine. Weird stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.