Beneath Deshenekh (DnD 4e introductory RP)

We're in the same cell, Celcy. I won't have to use my mind. XD Regardless, I'm just gonna bust us out. It's all Vay's fault because he can't simply copy-paste my name.

>=(

I can't even railroad you guys with prison bars!!!! Run Kallen, very fast!!! [/paraphrasing]

Guards have 8hp each, reducing them to 0 knocks them unconscious. Anyone who does not wish to escape (namely you LG types) you'll meet up with the escapees soon enough, weather they make it out of the prison or not!

TnT, the keys are for this cell block only (the cells and the main door) you'll need to find others or find another way of bypassing any further doors.

[/improvised on the fly DMing]

I'm LG, so I'm staying put lol. I'll post tomorrow when I get on.

Ach, jailbreak already? Ah well. I'll post sometime tonight if my internet won't be a bitch like it was last night when I wanted to post.

Debating on making Zherneboh after more power and keys to his heritage, or just someone out for adventure.

No jailbreak for Ramona. She's gotta break the law eventually, but at the start it's best not to have "forced a man headfirst through a tavern wall" on your records...

No jailbreak for Cebas. Don't let his listed alignment (Good) fool you, he's more along the Lawful lines.

*guard walks in to see the doors open but most of the prisoners sitting in their cells*

You guys know how to make spot checks right?

As for Manox... hes getting out of there!

And Redd, always go for the quest-relatable backstory/goals..... always....

What do you mean, quest-relatable goals? As in a goal I could find on our quest? Or a goal that can result in a quest?

Alright, time for personality and backstory!

Unless I've participated in it before during this story, assume I dont know anything about the DND system. I have no idea what a spot check is, much less what it's used for or how to perform one.

Well, we can't actually make spot checks in 4e. The skill no longer exists. For the most part, we make Perception checks now.

As for why Ramona's left the cell door open: the escaping party members haven't left yet! XP

Also, shame on you, Redd, for not having a backstory before joining! O:

You're a dyed-in-the-wool munchkin, TNT, I wouldn't expect you to know what backstory is....

Sorry, Frosty. x__x
The internet forced my hand, I've been out of it for a few days unable to get on Iwaku consecutively. Backstory now. xD

I ream the goals I could build into the quest or make a quest out of....

The spot test talk was a joke.

EDIT:

To further clarify:

[bg=white]
oots0003.gif
[/bg]

I really should have done this all in the one post:

Stealth:
[roll0]
Attack roll:
[roll1]
Damage roll:
[roll]1d6+1d8[/roll]

I'm going to assume I don't have to do the spot check? Cause if I do, I rolled just now just in case and got 19 + 2 perception for 21 spot check.