Belgrave Royal Military Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kestrel

Looks like a solid fit without overlapping with everyone else's abilities/themes.

Great! Let's hear what the others think.

Also, I know some like to use the IC for this notifications like this but due to dumb personal preference I'm going to use the OOC instead.

So @Deathwatch101 the student referenced in my post is Marvus.

@Esper @Warm Regret @Artorias How do you guys feel about adding Chelsea Cirocco to the squad?

The last member is up in the air at the moment, 'cause I have an idea but need Shindo to answer a few questions for me (submitted by PM).
Sounds like a good idea to me! Someone who can attack at long range and provide some support should fit in seamlessly. ^_^ Plus I have a feeling that Sonny and Chelsea can come up with some really helpful combination magic!!

I'm fine with that idea, and btw. I will try to reply today. I have been busy with work and college these past few days

Well, that settles it. Time for @Shindo to add Chelsea to the squad!

Still have a few things to discuss for that last member, though. I'll try to get it worked out as soon as I can on my part.

Totally. Working on my reply as we speak. I'll run some things by you before posting, so expect a PM in a couple minutes.

I've just realized how few characters have been introduced IC. Only a third of the roster.

I just can't really be bothered at the moment. I'll probably go and read the IC today and see if there's somewhere to jump in, but I've had more important things to do so I haven't really had time to sit and read a whole page of text.

I see that Eloise and Marvus are having a bit of a problem. Is it ok if my character butts in a bit or did you guys have it covered on your own? ^^;

I see that Eloise and Marvus are having a bit of a problem. Is it ok if my character butts in a bit or did you guys have it covered on your own? ^^;
I actually sent an NPC to go search for a healer ;)

Hehe, yes, I saw that part but I didn't want to overstep. Ok, I'll go ahead and post what I have then ^_^
Hah, no worries, it was totally intentional ;p

Amalthia and Claire are tied to my character. I've been waiting for the other person I need to make her character sheet, but it hasn't happened yet, so I'm probably going to have to give the character away to someone else.
Becky, right? I read your CS and I know she's important to your guy, but perhaps it's a good idea to have them meet up later? Say Becky is late? Or make the character an NPC for at least the time being? @Seeking Calliope and @Sakuyahime both have characters available for interaction. @Almalthia, @ClaireRae and you can jump right in if you switch a few things around.

do you want me to hold back a reply @Kestrel, i was gonna do a split post of kinda saying my guys name just before warm regret arrives and then him arriving and passing over to you to explain things or something ?

do you want me to hold back a reply @Kestrel, i was gonna do a split post of kinda saying my guys name just before warm regret arrives and then him arriving and passing over to you to explain things or something ?
Go for it. I'm not posting in the coming 8-10 hours anyway ;p

Hm. That is pretty worrying. What's keeping you guys from posting @Almalthia @ClaireRae @potatotots @Dippy Fresh @Karakui @Shindo?
Amalthia and Claire are tied to my character. I've been waiting for the other person I need to make her character sheet, but it hasn't happened yet, so I'm probably going to have to give the character away to someone else.
Sorry! I am tied to Shindo's character, and there are few adjustments I still need make to the cs. I just haven't had much time, because it's finals week. Hopefully once I'm done with my essays and studying I'll be able to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.