Belgrave Royal Military Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I know some people are probably waiting for me posting for Eloise (the holidays are my excuse) but it's eerily silent overall.

Let's not do the fade-away. I hate the fade-away.

I'm waiting for people to post on my end. I know there are some complications with that so I just have to be patient.

Could these people communicate what we could expect? Like. In the OOC. Because I wouldn't be surprised if more people bow out of the game because more than half the cast isn't active or given anything to do.

Also, pro-tip; waiting cycles are murderers. I don't want to tell you how to do your job as a GM, but you might really wanna look into that.

I'm sorry my father has cancer and we've been dealing with that since the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I'm sorry my father has cancer and we've been dealing with that since the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Hence why I'm just waiting patiently on my end. But Kestrel if your team needs anything from a narrative perspective, don't hesitate to ask.

I've also decided to remove the squad size limit just to facilitate some other characters getting included. (I've got some IRL tabletop GM duties to attend to for the next few days so I won't have time to change the rules yet)

• Thank You
Reactions: Almalthia
No, no, my group is I think waiting on me.

The silence just worries me, because *insert dead horse about communication* Almalthia's situation is unfortunate, I understand that such a thing can make focusing to post difficult. Still, Esper's character is alone at the moment, as are some of Sakuyahime's. I could have Jamil swing by and have a talk with Roland or something, idk. Just getting things going.

• Thank You
Reactions: Almalthia
i was just waiting for some other posts in their im still alive, i assume the others are and they just stay quiet because of the holidays.

I'm still here! I was just busy travelling and such for the holidays. I'm around, I'll be able to post more frequently after the holiday ^_^

sorry ive been quite busy with work will look to create a post soon ish

The blind explosives expert Morgan will probably be crashing the party whenever he feels like it.

So, how were the holidays for everyone? Anything interesting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not beyond the usual binge eating and drinking ;p Getting back into work rhythms is a bitch, though.

Sonny after talking with Eloise:

js6hOez.jpg

Sonny after seeing the R.O.U.S.:

TnsRb8M.gif

Living dangerous I see. Lol. But really I think I could post her training and that could open up some interactions.

Do squads get an insignia or anything. Because she could metal craft some sort of symbol or badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.