Being Rescued (Lunita and Wicked Witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan smiled as she gave a salute, "Aye Aye Captain." She laughed a bit as she dried off and got her clothes on. "How long do you think it will take for me to go against the world and save the day?" Her eyes twinkled playfully as she said that.

"Save the world hmm you already do. But it takes a while to get muscles like mine." He wibked at her and went to pull out a book."want something to read?"he asked her."or we could walk the ship if you want" he said

She looked at the book like it was a foreign object. "I think I would like to see the ship. I don't like being in small quarters for very long. I think that after everything that's happened, I gained a bit of claustrophobia." She could picture the cage in her mind after she said that but shook it off.

He smiled and nods." Alright beautiful." He said. He changed shirts and pants, he laced up his combat boots. He opened the door for her and kissed her cheek. They walked along the ship deck and he kept her close the men would nod or salute to her. "Sir we found something and well." They looked at Megan."oh right, she is fine to hear She won't go off all hald cocked if she does I got her." he said."okay come with me sir." He said

Megan looked at Shawn lifting an eyebrow, "Why would I do that? What's going on? Have they found my dad?" She wasn't sure what was happening. She kept her hand around his waist as they followed the officers. Suddenly. she had that nagging feeling that she would rather go back to that small room. She had to be brave, whatever it was, she would not react.

"Megan hold on" he said. He held her close as they walked in."well sir found out the man behind all this found his prints and ran them in the national data base this is him."They said and put the picture on the screen." Your father srems to be actually working with this man. So I would've trust him." They said

Megan's face reddened from anger. "You have no idea what you're talking about! How can you stand there and accuse my dad like that?" She pulled away from Shawn, looking at him. "Tell them it's not possible."

"Guys this is her fathet th giyvhired me to save her." He said."Honey relax" shawn siad he caught her and pulled her into his embrace."Look sir." They say and show her father's crimes and known associates."wow holy fuck" shawn muttered. He looked it over And sighed rubbing his head

Megan just got more upset, "Look you stupid morons! My dad is not some crack head mob boss or crime leader. He doesn't work for one, either. My dad is all I have in this world. How dare you try to muddy his name." She grabbed the so called evidence and tried ripping it apart. "My dad and I have been alone for the past fifteen years. Any hacking idiot with access to the internet can make up records on him. He's being set up." Her eyes teared up with rage. "That stupid son of a....he has my dad so go rescue him or shut up!"

"Megan stop trying to break the computer," shawn said. Shawn gently held her and moved her the door. He stepped out with her"stop it you have to stop this now megan. Now you wanted to be let in on what was going on. Now you go back to the room and stay there got it. You can't blame them for doing there job, your no longer allowed to know what is going on from here on out." Shawn said. He looked back at the men. "Understood she gets no information from here on out." Shawn closed the door."lets go megan." He said

Megan looked hurt, "I trusted you." She struggled to get out of Shawn's grip, "I can walk by myself." She left the room, heading to their quarters. Her mind was racing. She needed some sort of plan. Once she got to the quarters, she went inside of the bathroom, closing and locking the door. She didn't even want to look at Shawn at the moment. He betrayed her, and he betrayed her father. She ran the water to make it sound like she was taking a shower. Instead, she sat on the toilet thinking.

"Trust me still then." He sighed and went back to looking it over. She didn't believe them, but shawn new she have to accept it. It was where the evidence pointed. Shawn walked to the room and knocked on the bathroom door."Megan come on. I have to explore all options as a commanding officer. I know your not showering. Come on out of there megan." He said

Megan just sat there. "No! I won't have you ruin my dad's name like that." She turned the water off of the shower but she didn't open the door. "I don't care what evidence you find on him, he's innocent."

Shawn sighed."I am not saying he is.I am saying I have to explore every option as a Commanding officer." He said."Megan come out." He said

Megan stood at the door, hesitating. She really wanted nothing to do with him at that moment. She opened the door slowly. She crossed her arms as she walked to the bed. She had tears forming in her eyes but didn't say anything. He betrayed her.

Shawn sighed."sweet heart I didn't say I believed them just said I have to check as a commander." He said and went to sit on the bed next to her."I didn't betray you or turn on you. I just check on what they show me." He said and wwnt to hug her.

Megan hugged him. This was so messed up! "You know my dad was nominated for a peace prize? He didn't get it but the nomination was an honor." She moved her hair behind her ears, "Does that sound like a man that would be in cahoots with criminals? This is a man that worked day and night to help people. I used to go with him on several trips to third world countries." She sniffled a bit, "That was years ago but he still tries to help others less fortunate."

Megan's father lay on a cold concrete floor. The room was dark, dusky, and there was a bit of mildew in the air. He had no idea how long he had been in that room. He was cold, hungry and sore. A voice came over the intercom, "Good evening. I can assure you that your daughter is safe, at least for now." There was a slight chuckle. "In a few more days, I will allow you to leave the room. You will contact Megan and have her come to me."

Megan's father replied, "What do you want with her? Leave her alone!" The man didn't respond. Megan's father began pacing the room.

Shawn hugged her and sighed. He rubbed her back and kissed her gently."I know I just have to follow what I am given. I am sure your dad is an amazing guy." He said to her he sighed and moved her into his lap as he sat down and looked at her. He rocked her gently and sighed."we will figure this out and get you and your dad safe okay."she said

Status
Not open for further replies.