Being Rescued (Lunita and Wicked Witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a knock on the door, "Commander, you are needed on the deck." Megan grumbled as she got out of bed, throwing on her sweats. She was just waking up and she didn't want to leave the bed yet. She would also like a shower but that looked like it might have to wait. She waited for Shawn to get dressed, then followed him. A couple of officers saluted to them both when they approached. "Commander, we found these located in the desert, thought you might want them back, sir." He handed Shawn the missing dog tags and necklace. "We did an extensive search around the island but could find no sign of whoever was over there. The place was totally deserted."

Shawn sighed and shook his head. He got up and dressed. He kissed megan and walked a long to the deck with her. He held her and kissed her. When saluted, he saluted back."what is it soldiers?"he asked his navy stance back. He held on to her and sighed when he got the tags and necklace back."thank you. Yeah well keep looking. The prick has to have left evidence." he said. He put His dog tags on then his old pair on her. He put the necklace on."you make sure we find this man I want my girl safe. How is her father?" He asked

One of the officers spoke up, "Yes Sir, we'll find him, sir." Then he turned to the other soldier standing next to him when Shawn asked about her father. "We have had no contact with the father, sir. When you and your lady friend were taken from the base, he left. We have not had contact with him since. We are trying to locate him now, sir."

Megan's eyes went wide. "My father is missing? You just let him walk off of the base?"

The soldier looked at Shawn, then at Megan. "Sorry, ma'am we are doing everything we can to locate him." He looked back at Shawn, "We are taking a team to that island to see what we are able to uncover."

"Yeah good do that."He stopped hearing the next part."your shitting me you lost her father."He sighed and looked at megan."now now my beautiful, they will find him or they will be doing toilet cleaning till they do."he said and held her close."go take a team aboard Now." Shawn said. He picked her up and wrapped her in his arms."come on sweet heart you need rest, I promise will find both of them."he said to her. He kissed her gently and walked back to there room. He laid in bed with her and ran a hand through her hair."it will work out beautiful." He said

She just looked at Shawn, "What if they got my dad? What are they going to do with him? How are we going to get him back?"

"Megan sweet heart. He will be fine we will find gim. I have you. Now stop worrying okay. I promise no worries okay."he said and kissed her."trust me."he said and held her close.

"I trust you, Shawn." She said quietly as she cuddled close. "I just wish things could just go back to normal."

Shawn nods." I know sweetie it will."he said. He just held her and kissed her. He kept her safe in his arms. He started to fall asleep wrapped around her.

Megan watched as Shawn fell asleep. She waited for a bit before she got out of bed. She moved quietly, opening the door and then closing it as quietly as she could behind her. She walked through the ship they were on until she found a soldier. "Excuse me, sir. I would like to use a computer." The soldier looked at her with a strange expression on his face. "A computer, Ma'am?" Megan sighed heavily, "Yes, please. I would like to use a computer."

Shawn stayed asleep it had been a while and he needed it. The man looked at her." Miss were on a ship. No computers here this is a Naval ship. sirry miss. Also Commander wouldn't like you out here alone. Your gonna have to go back in. Shawn felt around for herand sat up."fuck" he said and ran to the door. Seeing her he sighed."damn hun you scared me." He said

Megan groaned, "Thank you anyway, sir." She was going out of her mind. She was turning when she saw Shawn approaching and looked down, "Sorry, I just wanted to use a computer. I can help search for my dad. He needs help. Please, isn't there some way to get access to a computer?" She looked up at Shawn, right into his eyes, "Please, I need to help."

"Hun we don't have computers on the ship. Well we do but there for the ship and military grade. Were 3 days out from land I know you want to help,but you need to rest and then will train."He said "unless you're okay now."he said

Megan had no idea if she was ready for training but at this point, she felt like she needed to start. Her father was in danger, and they were still three days away from getting any kind of computer. She had to do something to distract herself. "I want to start training." She used a finger to poke Shawn in the chest. "I'll even try to keep up."

He shook his head."well we need to change."he said. He walked in and went to change. He waited for her and walked her to the training room."come on just follow me he said. He turned on music and ran around the room. This was normal for him, he showed her his work out routine. He was finished with sit ups and push ups. Shawn finally told her to sit on his back. He had her hold her legs out and leave her back on his. Told her to hold her legs up.

Megan was trying to hold her legs out but her balance was off. She kept moving around attempting to keep from falling over. She grabbed his waist, which made it a bit easier. Eventually, she found her balance without moving around so much. She felt a strain on her legs and back though. "I need more muscles." She said as she kept her legs out. She let out a small laugh.

He laughed as he did push ups. He rolled gently pulling her on top of him."No problem." He said" you will get them sweet heart, how you feeling?"he asked her. He had to take his short off it showed his battle scars and tattoos.

Megan had seen his battle scars and tatoos before but never really asked about them. She was curious but was afraid that she might bring up some bad memories. She did see the fresh scar from where he was shot while trying to save her. He asked how she was feeling, so she answered, "I'm alright. I guess a bit wobbly from the workout." She laughed as she leaned back a bit, grabbing Shawn by the legs for balance. "Hey, when did you get all of those tats?" She wasn't going to ask about the scars unless he offered the information.

Shawn watched her. He smiled as she said she was wobbly. He laugjed."that is working out for you sweetnesS.when she asked about the tattoos he sighed over the years covers most of my scars have a bit of a way to go to cover them all especially my bew one." He said. He held her Close and sigjed."come on let's Go shower. He carried her to there room and got her to the shower. He undressed and joined her.

Megan smiled at him while he carried her. "You know I think I can walk on my own now. I am not complaining. I mean I don't mind getting carried around." When he brought her to the shower she made sure the water was a bit warmer than usual. She stepped under the water, letting the heat hit her muscles. She ran her hands through her hair. The water felt amazing.

He laughed."I know hon, you just said you were wobbly." he let her enjoy the watwr and joined her. He pulled her close and kissed her. He wrapped gently around her body. "So beautiful are you ready to keep up the training." He asked as he held her. Rhey showered together and he finally got out and dried off his scared up tattoed body. He looked at her and winked gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.